The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Money 3 Episode 2 description"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-08-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Money 3 Episode 2 description"
NBC released the following episode description for next week's episode -- I have to say, as far as episode descriptions go, damn, now *this* is an episode description, LOL... warnings, spoilers abound

FOR LOVE OR MONEY
Episode #303
06-14-2004 9:00PM

Last summer's top-rated reality series': "For Love or Money 1 and 2," returns with a 3rd edition, sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats. As before, 16 women are competing for the affections of one bachelor, and the possibility of winning a huge cash prize. Jordan Murphy ("Boston Public") returns as host of the 6-hour series, revealing each new twist to the unsuspecting competitors.

Tonight, only six women remain to compete for Preston's heart, or perhaps, one million dollars. But what the remaining girls don't know up 'til now is that in the end, Preston has the opportunity to win their checks if he can convince the one final woman to pick him over the money. Just after the second elimination, Jordan reveals this new twist to the ladies. From here on in, the path of deception is a two way street. A competition forces the woman to reveal who they think is playing for love, and who they believe is playing for money. The result is two woman win solo dates with Preston and PJ learns the value of her check. The other woman win nothing but a cold, rainy group date. As time passes, jealously boils over. Rachel and Andrea become mortal enemies because of a dinner table fight that will go down in reality TV history. At elimination, Preston will make his most difficult decision yet and sends one more woman home. Will he be able to discern who's in it for love, and who's in it for money?

"For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment & 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Mr. Personality") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show").

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Mone... CantStandToLook 06-08-04 1
 RE: SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Mone... Pensha26 06-08-04 2
   RE: SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Mone... SurvivorBlows 06-08-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Money 3 Episode 2 description"
Guess the real question is does Preston witness or get informed ot the dinner melee. I'm guessing one of those two would be taking to cold taxi ride home.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
When Mike got home last night, his wife demanded that he take her out to some place expensive.
So Mike took her to the gas station.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-08-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Money 3 Episode 2 description"
Still some openings as to what is going to happen. I guess PJ gets him to tell her how much the check is. Last, I hope this "fight" is all that it is cracked up to be. I will be very disappointed if it is just a squabble.

FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Money 3 Episode 2 description"
LAST EDITED ON 06-08-04 AT 05:30 PM (EST)

There's a vidcap of a blonde standing in the darkened check portrait room looking at a wall with only the six remaining women's paintings (and checks) lighted -- it looks more like Jamie than PJ to me, but whoever she is, it looks like she learns the amount of all six checks

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •