The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Host"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

Doorgunner 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-01-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Doorgunner Click to send private message to Doorgunner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Host"
Hey, what happened to the host that had been there all season. Some woman just appeared on the 01 Sept review show.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Host Guppin1234 09-02-03 1
   RE: Host travelingprincess 09-02-03 2
 RE: Host SurvivinDawg 09-02-03 3
 RE: Host CantStandToLook 09-02-03 4
   RE: Host travelingprincess 09-02-03 5
       RE: Host Loree 09-02-03 6
           RE: Host okdebi 09-02-03 7
               RE: Host Guppin1234 09-02-03 8
   RE: Host Lumster 09-03-03 9
 RE: Host SurvivorBlows 09-08-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-02-03, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Host"
Good question, I was wondering the same thing. He's probably in hiding somewhere or wrapping up FLOM3. I think they found a female equivalent. Actually, I saw him briefly on Turner Movie Classic channel doing some silly intermission type thing.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

travelingprincess 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingprincess Click to send private message to travelingprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Host"
I was wondering the same thing. I figured he either got in a fight with the show so they had to replace him, or he got another gig and was too busy.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-03, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Host"
Looked to me like they found a hostess who was better at interrogating the suspectser, contestants than the original host would've been.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Host"
This is nothing new...most of the reunion shows that I've seen on any of these show's bring some special "untainted" host to interview and talk to the contestants. I think it just provides a way to show that it's new and not scripted plus the actual host of the show might be biased toward one person or another.

The Who wants to marry my dad reunion show was more of a snoozer than this one.

travelingprincess 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingprincess Click to send private message to travelingprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Host"
That is so true. Lame lame lame. the only excitement was when the first runner up told everyone that she thought the real connection was with her! That was great!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Host"
On the Marry My Dad reunion I wanted the woman to have the guts to ask him (while attached to the lie detector) was he really happy his children picked her over the beauty queen. Instead they asked lame questions that had no bad answer. Lame.

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Host"
Loree,

They knew better than to ask him REAL questions!! I couldn't believe the fluff that she asked...what a corny show!! Give me a break...or better yet..give me the mike so I can ask him some questions!!!

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-02-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Host"
So true, and they treated her kids like second-class citizens. They should give Christina a Who Wants to Marry My Mom show instead of doing another one for a Dad..... Nash must be chauvenistic as well as feeble minded.

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Host"
Yeah, I agree. Reunion shows typically have a neutral host, someone who is seen as being objective (looking in from the outside), especially as the outcome is not known. The original host may know the outcome and hence, not be objective in his line of questioning. Chances are, this host doesn't know the outcome either so she can question these people though the eyes of the viewer.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Host"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-03 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

>Hey, what happened to the host
>that had been there all season.

He meant have finally found a paid acting gig where he gets to play "Officer #1.

(for those not in the know, Jordan Murphy was promoted in the FLOM publicity materials as "Jordan Murphy (Boston Public)" --- but when you tried to go find his "Boston Public" work, it consisted of a single appearance in episode #34 where he played a character called "Officer #2")

-SB

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •