The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Way to go Rob!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Way to go Rob!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-03 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

Rob finally grew a pair and told Erin off! I hope he's right and she doesn't get what she wants.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Way to go Rob!!! tvguy123 08-25-03 1
   RE: Way to go Rob!!! Lumster 08-26-03 2
       RE: Way to go Rob!!! wonton 08-26-03 3
           RE: Way to go Rob!!! Guppin1234 08-26-03 11
               RE: Way to go Rob!!! nailbone 08-27-03 13
                   RE: Way to go Rob!!! Guppin1234 08-27-03 15
       RE: Way to go Rob!!! kcstrip 08-26-03 7
           RE: Way to go Rob!!! Lumster 08-27-03 12
               RE: Way to go Rob!!! SurvivinDawg 08-29-03 17
               RE: Way to go Rob!!! spinningwords 09-02-03 19
                   RE: Way to go Rob!!! Pamselfish 09-02-03 20
   RE: Way to go Rob!!! SurvivinDawg 08-26-03 4
       Agreeing with lumster CantStandToLook 08-26-03 5
       RE: Way to go Rob!!! tvguy123 08-26-03 8
       This isn't Love or Money 1 - the st... spinningwords 08-26-03 10
           RE: This isn't Love or Money 1 - th... munson 08-30-03 18
 RE: Way to go Rob!!! djandy 08-26-03 6
   RE: Way to go Rob!!! TwinkleToes 08-26-03 9
   RE: Way to go Rob!!! nailbone 08-27-03 14
       RE: Way to go Rob!!! djandy 08-28-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvguy123 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvguy123 Click to send private message to tvguy123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-03 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

As much as feel bad for Rob, that is what he did to Paige!!!!!!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
I am proud of Rob for finally putting Erin in her place. She led him on, plain and simple. Tonight was the first time she had ever revealed that she didn't feel the chemistry with him. All of us viewers knew simply from the body language but she kept leading him on, giving him false hope. Her first f*ckup was not eliminating him last time, thus giving him the false impression that she was interested. She kept going on about how she never knew he felt this way about her - I mean come on! The guy's been nothing but honest about how he felt!! So I'm glad Rob told her off. It's probably the smartest thing he's done yet. Had she been honest with him the first time around, maybe he wouldn't have come around for a second shot.

wonton 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wonton Click to send private message to wonton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-03 AT 02:36 AM (EST)

Man, Rob!!! 10 times out of 10 you should not pick Erin. This poor guy professing his love on national TV. My heart went out to him tonight. Erin is not using her brain. By choosing Rob she would have it all 1) it would give the guy a chance 2) she would come off looking half decent 3)she would be rich 4)and its the minimum she owes this guy = nothing to loose.

Anyway, I finally figured out what the crooked mouth smile was all about. Notice next time , Erin curles her mouth, only when she is lying or is being insincere. And, the reason she doesnt trust anyone, is because she is not to be trusted. Look how shee played rob the first time, and won the million with that act.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
I'm sure it's green between her thighs as well.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
Oh good grief!! Grow up, will ya?

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-27-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
Football fan, eh?

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-03 AT 06:56 PM (EST)

I honestly don't believe not having chemistry had anything to do with her decision. I know it's true she has no feelings for Rob, but she doesn't really have any feelings for the other guys either. She is trying to pick the guy she thinks will choose her over the money. She is just incapable of seeing that Rob truly has no other ulterior motives because that's the way she thinks herself. I just hope the other guys figure out what a shallow, dishonest person she is.

And I have noticed the way she twists and contorts her face. I always took it as a sign of her insincerity. The chick is like an open book, but these chumps are just too blinded by love to see it.

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
I do think she has feelings MAJORLY for Chad. She could care less about Wade but is keeping him because she thinks he'd pick her over the money. Problem is, she's an insincere b*tch, leading Rob on and all, hence both Wade and Chad are thinking she's playing them. As a result, I wouldn't be surprised if both men would select the money over her because she's been dishonest the whole time about her feelinga and her intentions.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
I do think she has feelings MAJORLY for Chad.

Must respectfully disagree. Oh, Erin might have an attraction to Chad, they might have some "chemistry", but "MAJORLY"? Naah.... Erin only has "MAJORLY" feelings for the Green Dollar Bills.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
After thinking things through tonight and remembering how the chain of events went.. I believe she only kept Rob around because she was comfortable with him. Who knows what really went down and if she actually led Rob on. Maybe it was all done for the cameras. We know for certain that she had wanted to eliminate Greg when the Rob twist happened and Vic eliminated himself. She was already uncomfortable with Greg and prepared to have him leave. Having Rob stay a week at the request of the producers only made for good television - I'm going to give Erin the benefit of the doubt on this one. It's not as if she kept him around forever.

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
I'm thinking this whole Rob thing had nothing to do with Erin at all. I think the producers paid him to come on the show just to extend it for 2 more weeks, since apparently ratings are good. If not for Rob's appearance, the show would have been down to 2 guys and over 2 weeks ago. The FLOM2 segment where the two of them were watching his elimination on FLOM1 made for "good" TV and not much else. Scripted...scripted...scripted!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
As much as feel bad for Rob, that is what he did to Paige!!!!!!!!!

No one has been more critical of Rob than me, but I do want to be fair about one thing: What Rob "did" to Paige was not from malice, nor from the strategical point of going purely for the money. Rob chose Erin because he preferred Erin, and had to let Paige down as a result. I don't think Rob meant to hurt Paige, but he had to choose as part of the game.

By way of contrast, Erin took the money and rejected Rob once. Then this (fool) guy comes back on TV and tries again. He get rejected again. Why? Because, and obviously, Erin is playing strategically for MONEY, and could not care less about anyone or their feelings. And that is the difference between Rob and Erin. As bad as Rob is, Erin is actually showing herself to be worse.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Agreeing with lumster"
I never thought this day would come...as sick as I was about hearing about Eric...Lumster is right on the money about Ms. Erin. Rob was so many things, negative, but he was honest if not stupid in his feelings about this MSW (money seeking whore). Obviously Erin could care less how she looks to all of america cause she's playing these fools for the money all the way and isn't even shamed enough to try to hide it at all.

I forgot who did the massage thing with her but there she is acting like he's Rob trying to touch her and then asking him to stay just because she thinks he'll do the "honorable" thing and choose her over the money so she can turn around and wipe the knife she used on Rob off by sticking it in his back and dragging it across his still bleeding back. Maybe she can use the money she wins if one of these fools is stupid enough to pick her to get those "man-hands" of hers shaped to look more feminine.

I just like to watch to see these people make an idiot of themselves but this Beacth is fricking pissing me off. How's that good TV. She better enjoy her 15 minutes now because unlike Jerry (survivor), I dont think there's anyone out there sympathizing with her.

tvguy123 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvguy123 Click to send private message to tvguy123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
I Donot like Erin at all from the right begining.

I think Rob's problems is he strongly believes that the girl will fall for him since he is giving up so much money(impossible for many people to do).I really think either Erin is very embrassed to have him or not having connection at all
Erin is a mystry woman.

He should have taken it easy and wished the way Paige wished him.

Final thought: Rob is much better off with out Erin. He will realize.

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "This isn't Love or Money 1 - the strategy IS different."
But WAIT a minute! Rob NEVER had money in the picture. So how COULD Erin show herself in the same light? We aren't comparing apples and oranges here! Had Rob known about money in the very beginning and had he ALSO had a double indemnity perhaps the situation would have been the same. Sorry but I'm not buying this line at this point. People seem to feel that Rob's redeemed himself and that all of a sudden Erin is a witch because of this double or nothing deal... I'm not so sure. She has NOT actually said she's not looking for a relationship. Remember these shows are highly edited - we only hear what the producers want us to hear.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-30-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: This isn't Love or Money 1 - the strategy IS different."
It's nice to see someone finally get it. Erin did not come back to look for the love of her life. She came back to win $2,000,000. That's it. End of story.

But the popular, smart, pretty girl who is willing to play the game hard always feels the hate.

Uhhh, and where did Rob tell Erin off? By telling her that if she couldn't open up, she'd never find what she was looking for? Oooo, Rob, so harsh! Not. Desperation didn't look pretty from where I was sitting. I'm sure Erin was thinking that this guy was a bigger loser than I thought. And how is that possible?

The money whore you all believe Erin to be would have kept Rob. As she said, he was a free pass to the money. Pick Rob, win a cool 2, and dump his sorry, pathetic ass with a quickness.

Let's for one minute review FLOM1. Rob chose Erin. Was she reserved? Yes, both said so. Was she cool toward him. Why, yes again. Did she overtly encourage him to pick her over Paige? No, she held back and Rob still picked her. Rob followed his heart, or some other part of his anatomy, and lost. Erin, who never felt anything for Rob in the first place and thought he would pick Paige anyway, picked the money. That was honest. And them were the rules. Let's see, a relationship with a guy you have no interest in or a million dollars? Hmmmm. Wait a minute...gotta think about this one a while....Whatever. Erin is a lot of things but she is not stupid. Or naive. Or Zoya.

IMO, why did she come back for FLOM2? Reason 1: TV time. Erin wants to be a celebrity. Reason 2: Once she realized that she didn't really get the million, and in fact, nothing close to it, why not take a shot to double her winnings?

This whole forum has the bash-the-homecoming-queen vibe that's so Fillmore Jr High. Erin is our Marcia and ya'll sound like a bunch of Jans.

And there is no way Erin gets the money this time so patience, my friends. You'll get the ending you want.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-26-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
Since I missed FLOM1 this may already have been discussed. But is Rob Campos related to former Dallas Cowboys Head Coach Dave Campos?

djandy

TwinkleToes 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TwinkleToes Click to send private message to TwinkleToes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
I strongly believe in "what goes around comes around"...and Lord have Mercy on this witch when it comes a knockin'!!!

Unfortunately...in the wondeful world of "reality tv"...even if she doesnt get any money out of this, playboy will probably offer her half a million to take off those dirty ass jeans she ALWAYS wears(even on all 3 of those 24 hours dates...count em...72 hours...take a shower dirty bird)!!

As for Rob...I thought he was a little pansy-ish on FLOM1...but when he came back and rocked her little "im in control now" world...he was all balls and nothing but!!!

She said she didnt feel any chemistry with Wade(and his nice hat)...but she kept him...so her chemistry comment to Rob was a cop out...just like her!!!

TT

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
>Since I missed FLOM1 this may
>already have been discussed.
>But is Rob Campos related
>to former Dallas Cowboys Head
>Coach Dave Campos?
>
Cowboy coach - Dave CAMPO.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-
Of course, I'd change my name to NOT appear related to that moron.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-28-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Way to go Rob!!!"
Thank you, nailbone. Dave Campo is a great guy, so I'm glad he's not related to "that moron". When Campo was an Assistant Coach with Dallas, he gave me free tickets to a Cowboys game just because my boss was his in-law's in-law. Very nice man.

djandy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •