The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LAME. LAME. LAME."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LAME. LAME. LAME."
This show is so frickin' lame.

They bring Rob back. As a contestant in the game. WTF is up with that?!?!

They contrive to make it look like Erin should keep him for emotional reasons. Erin *should* boot that loser Rob and show him the exit gate for the second time. Instead, the whore KEEPS this loser that she rejected once, and gets rid of the "artist" *snicker!* Eric.

I wonder how much the producers added to Erin's "consolation prize" to keep Robert.

And... looks like Paige is returning next week. Is this FLOM2 or "The FLOM1 Family Reunion"!?!?!?

And poor Wade... ahhh, time alone with Erin on the train, time to snuggle up and get in a few smooches... uh oh, the train is stopping! And guess who gets aboard! Erin's DAW sister!!!! A family full of DAWs!!!! ... on a train(wreck) going straight to Hell. Wade's one of the final 4, and he's meeting the family already?!?!?!

BTW was it my imagination or did Chad almost try to pull away when Erin kissed him in the limo?!?!

By the way Chad, good job reading the names of who was supposed to get what date from the back of those envelopes!

Lame.

Lame.

Lame.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. AZ_Leo 08-19-03 1
 RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. Pamselfish 08-19-03 2
   RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. SurvivinDawg 08-19-03 3
       RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. Bucky Katt 08-19-03 4
           RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. SurvivinDawg 08-19-03 5
               RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. Bucky Katt 08-19-03 6
           F****'in Meow! Guppin1234 08-19-03 9
           RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. Lumster 08-19-03 13
   RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. Loree 08-19-03 7
       Testament to boredom CantStandToLook 08-19-03 8
           RE: Testament to boredom Guppin1234 08-19-03 10
           RE: Testament to boredom Lumster 08-19-03 15
           RE: Testament to boredom wonton 08-26-03 18
       RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. Lumster 08-19-03 14
 RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. Guppin1234 08-19-03 11
   RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. wishgranted03 08-19-03 12
       RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. Lumster 08-19-03 16
           RE: LAME. LAME. LAME. Guppin1234 08-19-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
Those last two guys are just props in the producers preferred drama left over from FLOM1. Kind of like floor lamps. Do you think they realize that yet?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-19-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
I saw Chad pulling back from the kiss also - with a look of boredom on his face. How could that have made it past the editors? Very strange.

I also thought Chad's choices for dates didn't make sense. Now I realize if he had given the Dolphin date to Rob - how would they have shown the video tape to Rob and Erin? They hardly showed anything about Chad's date - I guess it wasn't the focus of the scripted drama for the week.

It looks like Paige will be the surprize twist for next week. In that case, they had to keep Rob around for it to be worth anything. None of the other 3 guys would care anything about her as a stranger.

Also - Rob has spent way more time with Erin than the others, including apparently drooling over her pictures from the last show - and he's the only one that didn't know the color of her eyes? What is up with that? This show is so obviously scripted, it's embarrasing.

08-19-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
How could that have made it past the editors? Very strange.

They let it by on purpose, IMHO.

I also thought Chad's choices for dates didn't make sense. Now I realize if he had given the Dolphin date to Rob - how would they have shown the video tape to Rob and Erin?

Exactly. The producers told Chad who to give what date. Rob *had* to get the evening alone.

They hardly showed anything about Chad's date - I guess it wasn't the focus of the scripted drama for the week.

Now Chad might have had SOME choice... between painting and dolphins, etc... I wonder if he thought they'd have a diving trip with the dolphins, which apparently this date wasn't. It didn't look all that exciting, TTTT.

It looks like Paige will be the surprize twist for next week. In that case, they had to keep Rob around for it to be worth anything. None of the other 3 guys would care anything about her as a stranger.

Even without the lovely young Paige, keeping Rob was *clearly* a result of the *consultation* with the producers that the disclaimer tells us about. There is no way in Hades that Erin would keep this guy, otherwise.

and he's the only one that didn't know the color of her eyes? What is up with that?

I suggest that Rob threw that question on purpose. The look on his face as he gave his answer really gave him away.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-19-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
Although I agree with most of your comments about this show, I am not certain that the dates were pre-planned. It wouldn't have taken much effort to put a TV and VCR on board a boat, in a loft or on a train. I think the real set-up was that the dates that sound the best turned out to be rather lame and vice versa.

You are always up for a conspiracy theory, don't you think it is a big coincidence that the one guy who suspects Erin knows about the money was the one that got sent home?

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

08-19-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
You are always up for a conspiracy theory

Moi?!?!?! Moi, a Conspiracy Theorist!?!? Surely, you jest!

don't you think it is a big coincidence that the one guy who suspects Erin knows about the money was the one that got sent home?

That thought indeed did occur to me last night as I watched the program. I was even going to make a jesting post about it ("Hey, Eric, when you figure the producers out, keep your mouth shut!") but got sidetracked and forgot to do it.

But, since Eric told Chad about it, the proverbial Katt was out of the proverbial Bag, not to mention that they showed it on TV, so I think that, aside from keeping Loser Rob, Erin would've sent Eric packing, anyway.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-19-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
Although Eric did tell Chad about it, I'm not sure Chad believes him. All the guys seemed to think that Eric was a bullsh!tter - rightfully so I might add. Also strange was that Erin dumped Eric after stating he was finally less nervous and more himself during a fireside chat. I guess she liked the poser better.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-19-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "F****'in Meow!"
My cat would love to send Bruce Nash some of her own brand of Almond Rocca!

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
I agree. It wouldn't have taken much to have a VCR and TV shipped onto a train or into a "pottery" room. I don't think the show is as scripted as some would think. I do, however, think that Erin is a dumb, money-hungry whore and because Eric was the only one smart enough to figure out her motives, she gave him the boot. I don't think NBC's telling her to pick anyone or to keep anyone, I just think she is a selfish, gold-digging slut!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
I laughed when they had Rob get Erin's eye colour wrong. I knew then he was told to throw that question. I don't even pay that much attention to Erin and I knew her eyes were brown just by her colouring. But Rob was suppose to be in love with her in the last series and didn't notice, and this guy is a lawyer? He was told to get it wrong.

And then it was convenient that Rob got to stay home on the date with Erin where the TV and VCR were all ready. Making it look like Chad is so bored with Erin that he wanted to go and spend time with the dolphins over being alone at home with her. Guess they didn't have a VCR on the boat.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Testament to boredom"
Chad's date was so boring that I taped the dam show, watched it and still missed his date or just dont remember it. I did think it was interesting that they had Rob get her eye color wrong but knew that was a setup. I want to think this guy is just too stupid or blind to see that he's been set up again but as someone else posted..I wouldn't be surprised if NBC hasn't made a deal with the two of them to keep it interesting and in the end choose each other..the ultimate love "rallpphhhhhhhh there goes my lunch" story.

As for all the Eric lovers..I saw him as fake myself and basically just in it to win it. As far as Erin..I couldn't stand her the first time around so I hope she does pick the loser. I thought it was genious though for NBC to show her that video of what an ass she was the first time around. How that fool could still sit there and fain being in love with her after watching that diss again up close and personal is beyond me.

just my nickel..can I borrow a dime.

08-19-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Testament to boredom"
Is is possible that Erin wears brown contacts over blue eyes? Her sister seemed to have light eyes, but I didn't get a real good look.

08-19-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Testament to boredom"
Eric wasn't a fake. He was the only one left who was real enough to actually have feelings for that money-hungry whore Erin. I hope she picks Chad so he can ditch her sorry gold-diggin' ass for the million!

wonton 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wonton Click to send private message to wonton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Testament to boredom"
As far
>as Erin..I couldn't stand her
>the first time around so
>I hope she does pick
>the loser. I thought it
>was genious though for NBC
>to show her that video
>of what an ass she
>was the first time around.
>How that fool could still
>sit there and fain being
>in love with her after
>watching that diss again up
>close and personal is beyond
>me.
>
>just my nickel..can I borrow a
>dime.

Funny comment

08-19-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
Rob didn't know the color of Erin's eyes because he is plain dumb, not because it was scripted.

08-19-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
No, you didn't imagine Chad's boredom. I don't think Chad is into it any more. He doesn't like Rob, he didn't like Eric and with those two things, he's confused by Erin even more. Perhaps he's trying to get the boot?

wishgranted03 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wishgranted03 Click to send private message to wishgranted03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
Ugh... this show is taking its toll on me as well, but I still think it is hysterical. Rob clearly threw the challenge (if you look closely, he had started to write "brown" but erased it and wrote "blue"), but I don't blame him since he is the new guy on the block and doesn't want to get the guys riled up.

At first, I thought it was weird that Chad made the decisions he did (don't know if I believe the whole conspiracy thing), but then I could see some logic to his choices. I think that Chad wanted to be on the FIRST date since it could have been a couple of days before he would have seen Erin if he waited. So, go first, continue to make an impression and watch the other guys after.

It's clear that Chad despises Eric (that clip of him in his tuxedo saying that he couldn't stand someone was "suppose" to reference Rob, but I would bet money that he was "hot" that Erin kept sleazy Eric and booted Greg). So, you knew that Chad would give Eric the "pottery" date. So, Chad then had the "perfect" date and the "train" date to choose from. Right now, Chad probably sees Wade as his primary competition, so why give him a leg up by giving him the "perfect" date... nope, give him "train" and by default, Rob gets "perfect" date (that didn't seem so perfect IMHO).

Eric V. Rob... okay, Erin is still playing for the $2 million. From what I can see, whenever she is comfortable that one of her "favorites" is far enough along that they would pick her over the money, she disses a "safety net" which is why she no longer needed Greg. Once Wade was hooked, she no longer needed Greg. After the "perfect" date, I think that she felt that Rob's feelings were definitely "stronger" than Eric's PLUS I don't think that Erin was buying all of the bull that Eric was slinging. So again, if you know that Wade is golden, and Rob is another back-up, drop Eric and gain some points with Chad and Wade since neither of them like him.

BUT watch next week... Rob will be gone (it looks like the guy who leaves has a ring on his middle finger -- Chad and Wade wear theirs on their ring finger). And Erin will gain some points in Chad and Wade's eyes since she will have chosen them OVER a guy who she supposedly had a romantic relationship with in the past. So, in the guys eyes, she must REALLY like us.

At the end of the day, Erin likes Chad the best. She just doesn't know if he will choose her over the money. And she can't risk "going too far" with Chad since all of the guys still live together (i.e., she can't have Chad going back to the house crowing about their great connection if she ultimately chooses Wade, who then would not be too enchanted with her and choose the money, thus blowing her strategy).

I think that Chad IS bored with this whole thing (similar to what Ryan said about the Bachelorette - i.e., liked Trista but was tired of the cameras, tired of sharing, tired of her non-commital stance to his feelings, etc). But, he will stick it out for the million and eventually Erin (just in time) will get off the fence and open up to him.

I think all of this editing about Erin's "money" strategy is just a distraction. I think that she will ultimately take the "leap of faith" (as she says) and choose Chad. Who in turn will choose her... she will win the $2 million, but we'll have to see if a "relationship" really comes out of this. I think all of the lies and deception will make it difficult.

08-19-03, 08:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
From what I saw from the last show, Chad is totally into it for the money now. He does not care about Erin. If Erin is stupid enough to pick him, and she is, he will choose the money and I will applaud him for it because she is a gold-digger.

08-19-03, 08:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: LAME. LAME. LAME."
I think she probably wants to choose Chad, but she wont because Wade is a sure way to both the money and a chance to walk away with a guy in her arm even if she doesn't keep Wade for the long run... gotta save face, right?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •