The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erin's elimination tonight...whoa!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-25-03, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erin's elimination tonight...whoa!"
Wow...I am actually in the middle of the episode right now and I was so surprised...Erin seems to be really falling very hard for Chad I think...it almost seems as if she is falling in love with him...Wade seems like a goner...Rob...well...Rob's Rob! I think that she might keep Rob and eliminate Wade. But she also mentioned that she doesn't feel like she can trust Chad either...but it seems that her feelings for him are very very strong and I think she should pick him if she really does feel so strongly about him. Let's wait and see till the end of the episode what happens for sure though. I still hope that she eliminates Rob. He's very monotonous and dull, ugghhhh.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Erin's elimination tonight...wh... dramafreak 08-25-03 1
   RE: Erin's elimination tonight...wh... Lumster 08-26-03 3
       Next week's trailer... Guppin1234 08-26-03 6
   RE: Erin's elimination tonight...wh... RealTV 08-26-03 4
 RE: Erin's elimination tonight...wh... Lumster 08-26-03 2
   In fairness to Chad... SurvivinDawg 08-26-03 5
       RE: In fairness to Chad... leogirl_21 08-26-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dramafreak 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dramafreak Click to send private message to dramafreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Erin's elimination tonight...whoa!"
I was a little suprised tonight. I thought she might eliminate Wade, but now that she didn't, i think i know what is going to happen. I think almost for sure that she will pick Chad but i don't know if he will pick her? They haven't even told the guys that they have to choose. When are they going to do that? That very night? I think she doesn't pick Wade because in the clips for next week, you see her looking distraught and the view from the back of the guy is really short hair, which Wade has and Chad doesn't. Plus i'm not familiar with geography but aren't san francisco and LA near one another? Chad's from san francisco and erin moved to LA? I guess we will find out next week.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Erin's elimination tonight...whoa!"
They waited until the last episode with the girls too before they revealed that they had to choose between the guy or the money. At this point, I'd say that both Chad and Wade are inclined to choose the money over Erin. Chad has made it very obvious that he's in it for the money and has no real connection with Erin. Wade, on the other hand, while it's not in his nature to pick the money, may simply to so because Erin has been pushing him away and if he sees no potential there, why go for it?

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Next week's trailer..."
In next week's trailer, they show Erin standing before Wade saying "Did you think I was lying?" - so I think she chooses Wade, and Wade chooses the money over Erin.

I believe she DOES have some feelings for Chad, but her attention span is so limited, and she acts as if she can do no wrong.

The way her sister grabbed her hand in the last episode, it reminded me of some kind of a family intervention thing. They way her best friend looked at her was as if to say, "I see you in a different light, and I don't like what I'm seeing." We don't know how much they know, but something is up with those two.

As far as choosing love or money, J gave them a hint but not very clearly. I guess they are going to hold it until the last episode for a very clear EITHER love OR money NOT both.

She's definitely pushed Wade away, but she probably thinks he's too naive to pick up on it. I wonder if she does something to blow it with Chad besides rejecting him next week??

RealTV 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealTV Click to send private message to RealTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Erin's elimination tonight...whoa!"

Question: Isn't next week that reunion thing, and September 8th is the 2 hour final episode?

Saw that advertised somewhere.

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Erin's elimination tonight...whoa!"
I hope she keeps Chad around because I know he's in it for the money. He's playing her like a fool. It is very obvious Erin's got the major hots for Chad above all others. Let's just see if she is about love or the money.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-03, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "In fairness to Chad..."
...it was clear (to me, anyway) in last night's (Aug 25th) episode, that Chad was trying to figure out what was going on in the game, and he wasn't liking it one bit. He was realizing that there are some secrets and some twists not yet revealed, and he was thinking that Erin might be playing her own game.

I think it's understandable that there's a lot of mistrust of feelings here. IMHO, the producers have not done a good job with this game, and it's beginning to show in the contestants' actions.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-26-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: In fairness to Chad..."
Okay, after finishing the episode, I see things slightly different. First of all, I think Erin is a basketcase. She is all about the money, that's all she ever talks about and that's all she ever thinks about! It's such a pity that she has two wonderful guys in front of her and all she dreams about is the cash! Even though 2 million dollars is a lot of moolah, she is romantically involved with these guys who seem to be keepers...but then again, once they find out about her secret, their feelings may change for her. I still think that Erin seems to be very much more attracted to Chad...poor Wade...Erin is stringing him along and all he will get is rejected, unless she picks him over Chad! If I were either guy, I think I would want the money over Erin! And as for Rob, why did she keep him when it was obvious from the start of FLOM that she was never really attracted to him?!? She should have eliminated Rob last round and kept Eric instead...at least they had better chemistry as opposed to her and Rob. I would be really surprised if Erin chose Wade over Chad...which will prove that she is desperate to win the money because if Chad wins, I think he's more likely to choose the money over her. Wade seems a bit more likely to choose Erin over the money...but you never know...we'll see what happens!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •