The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Eyes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Eyes"
Am I the only one watching this new show?

Two episodes so far, and I have to admit, I'm really enjoying it. Lots of snappy banter, and interesting characters. Took me both episodes to recognize the the attorney was Sydney from Melrose Place. She looks so different as a brunette.

I'm not seeing as much promo and hype for this show as some of ABC's other new shows, or maybe I'm just missing it.

Since I like it so much, they'll probably cancel it before the end of the season.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/eyes/index.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Eyes Tahj 04-08-05 1
 RE: Eyes kathliam 04-09-05 2
 RE: Eyes Bebo 04-10-05 3
 RE: Eyes Ahtumbreez 04-14-05 4
 RE: Eyes Loree 04-16-05 5
 No longer on schedule true 05-11-05 6
   ABC is where good shows go to die janisella 05-11-05 7
 RE: Eyes Loree 05-17-05 8
 RE: Eyes Agman2 12-11-15 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-08-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Eyes"
I've watched it and I agree, it's really pretty good. I didn't recognize Laura Leighton either. She's looking really good.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-09-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Eyes"
I like this show too. It's pretty much the only drama I'm watching right now. I like the irreverant tone Tim Daly's character has, and the fact they are weaving a little intraoffice intrigue into the story line (the whole 'mole in the office' story). It will be interesting to see how this show plays out. Heck, it wouldn't be the first time a mid-season replacement makes it.

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Eyes"
Since I find Tim Daly to be quite yummy, no, you're not the only one.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Eyes"
true- I love you for placing Laura Leighton for me. It was driving me crazy.

and yes, I love this show. though I was more impressed when I thought the jerk really had been killed.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Eyes"
I like this show too. But the ratings are not good. So it may not stick around.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "No longer on schedule"
I hate ABC. How is a show supposed to find an audience when you keep moving/and or dropping it so quickly!

I really liked this show, but I doubt I'll be investing in anything else ABC puts out until I know for sure that it's a "hit" and won't get dumped. URGH!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "ABC is where good shows go to die"
Anytime I see something intelligent on ABC, I contemplate even checking it out because the alphabet network will move it around and then cancel it because the fans couldn't find it. They do this with almost any show that has any smarts.

I made the mistake of falling in love with 'Life As We Know It' this season, even though every instinct told me it was too clever and cerebral for ABC, and not to get attached. Sure enough it got put on hiatus so its tiime slot could be used to launch Extreme Makeover, then it came back for a few episodes, only to disappear again. I even had my 13 year old son asking excellent questions because of that show and had referred my co-workers to it. They all loved it - and then it disappeared forever!

When ABC took over the Family Channel on cable, 'State of Grace' disappeared too. Another intelligent show with interesting characters became the victim of ABC's lowered intellectual standards.

ABC is threatened by intelligent television. If 'Desperate Housewives' gets much more clever it will disappear as well.

I personally am not checking out any new shows on ABC anymore. I'd write the head of programming, but my letter would probably have too many multisyllable words to have any impact.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Eyes"
ABC has announced that Eyes will not be back next season.

Agman2 1381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-11-15, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Eyes"
Eyes? I don't "see" what all the fuss was about!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •