The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Horror Story"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-03-11, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Horror Story"
Please tell me I'm not the only person watching this. If I am, that's a shame. The fact that I'm actually watching a show on FX is a miracle in and of itself. Check it out. Believe me. You won't regret it.

Oh, and for you Friday Night Lights fans....it has Connie Britton like you wished to see her but NBC was too chicken to. Dillon McDermott as the eye candy for the ladies. Jessica Lang in all her scene stealing glory. The wonderful Frances Conroy (Six Feet Under) And the brilliant and creepy Dennis O'Hare (Tru Blood). Stellar cast. Stellar show.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Horror Story weltek 11-03-11 1
 LOve it! zombiebaby 11-04-11 2
   RE: LOve it! Captain_Savem 11-18-11 9
 RE: American Horror Story Hoobie 11-07-11 3
   RE: American Horror Story Snidget 11-07-11 4
 RE: American Horror Story Tummy 11-08-11 5
   Psst zombiebaby 11-08-11 6
       RE: Psst Tummy 11-11-11 7
 RE: American Horror Story agman 11-17-11 8
   RE: American Horror Story Tummy 11-22-11 10
       RE: American Horror Story Snidget 11-22-11 11
   RE: American Horror Story Pretty_Kitty 11-28-11 12
 RE: American Horror Story Tummy 11-29-11 13
 RE: American Horror Story Hoobie 12-16-11 14
   No Clue Captain_Savem 12-21-11 15
       I read somewhere Snidget 12-21-11 16
           RE: I read somewhere Tummy 12-30-11 18
 Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Captain_Savem 12-22-11 17
 RE: American Horror Story Buggy 01-11-12 19
   RE: American Horror Story Agman2 02-23-16 22
 RE: American Horror Story Tummy 10-10-12 20
   RE: American Horror Story agman 11-29-12 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-11, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Horror Story"
I don't need another show to watch at this point (I'm kind of on a crusade to cut back on viewing time), but this is definitely one I'll pick up in the "off season" over the next few years.

-Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-11, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "LOve it!"
I agree. It is chilling! It's definately original, but I am concerned that it could go bad.

I loved Zachary Quinto! He was as scene stealer! How can you not love a show with a creepy infant, rubber man sex and a crying masturbator?

Yay Cappy is back!

You've been hotpocketed!

11-18-11, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LOve it!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-11 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

Hey Zbaby!!

I agree Zach Quinto was stealing scenes left and right. It looks like his character will have a recurring role in the show so that awesome. Just when I thought I've seen it all, this is unlike any show I've ever watched!

I have so many questions I can't even think straight, but chief among them is where in the hell is this thing going?

The moment I heard that I lived in a place called "Murder House" I woulda been out. Forget the money, you can keep it. I'd rather be homeless.

Here piggy....pig....pig....pig.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-07-11, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Horror Story"
I was on the fence for whether or not to watch this. I don't really like scary movies. The 1st episode scared the CRAP out of me, and I didn't want to continue...then a few days later, I just had to see the next one. And the next. I have about 30% love for this show and 70% fear - but it gets me coming back for more, and I can't wait for the next one.

This could be my favorite series of all time. The Halloween episodes were just so damn intriguing. Connie Britton & Dylan McDermott are top notch. Their pain when talking about the affair was so real. The daughter is a bit creepy, and her draw to Tate is eery. I don't understand how Constance (Jessica Lange) can be Tate's mom - wasn't Ben (Dylan McD) talking to Tate's mom on the phone a few weeks ago, saying that he could no longer treat him? Also, why did he write "Taint" on the daughter's bedroom wall? Is that his name, and I've been mistakenly calling him Tate?

Anyway - LOVE, LOVE, Love this show!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-11, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Horror Story"
Constance seems to know about the ghosts and didn't she have one child who died out of her kids that wasn't disabled?

She may not want the people living in the house to know about the ghosts? So she'd just play along?

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-11, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: American Horror Story"
Ohhh - I want in on this conversation!

Question - Ok, the ghost kids that Tate supposedly killed that were chasing him around, didn't they say they were killed way before he would have been old enough to actually kill them? And he keeps saying he has thoughts of walking into a school and killing everyone - do you think he's possessed by the person that actually did it?

I'm sad the Down's Syndrome girl got killed and how she died. Surely, they'll bring her back as a ghost.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-11, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Psst"
Tate is a ghost. I think. All 90's clothes and stuff.

11-11-11, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Psst"
Good call! I honestly was surprised! Duh. I guess I should assume that everyone is a ghost on this show.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-11, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: American Horror Story"
I keep meaning to give it a try and then I forget to watch it when it's on!

11-22-11, 09:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: American Horror Story"
Maybe they'll have a marathon and you can catch up. Too bad it's not on Bravo - they repeat all the time.

11-22-11, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: American Horror Story"
The episodes are on-line and I think FX does some on-demand stuff as well.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: American Horror Story"
Hulu has most of the episodes but Project Free Tv has them all (just close out the pop ups and the show will play)

I just strated watching even though I hate scary shows. Im totally hooked!

11-29-11, 02:58 PM (EST)
13. "RE: American Horror Story"
Tate is one of the most twisted characters I've ever watched. At times I feel sorry for him, but most of the time it's just revulsion.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-11, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: American Horror Story"
It's been 3 days, but I'm still reluctant to give any spoilers. I'm "dying" to know what everyone thinks of the new developments with Vi & Viv. What does this mean for Season 2? I still love, love, love the show, but this turn of events was a bit disappointing to me.

12-21-11, 01:23 AM (EST)
15. "No Clue "
This show is throwing all conventional wisdom out the window. Has there ever been a debut season where all the main characters died? Someone needs to inform the writers that they need to write as if there will be another season. It seems as if they've condensed 4 seasons into one. I have no idea where this thing is going but I'll be watching tomorrow night!!

Vi and Viv dying was shocking. I remeber thinking to myself is this going to turn into Beetlejuice? These writers are either really brilliant or really stoopid. We'll find out soon enough.

And Zach Quinto is slowly becoming one of my all time faves. That scene with him and Jessica Lang was tv gold.

MySpace

12-21-11, 08:51 AM (EST)
16. "I read somewhere"
hidden text below

that the idea was a new family moves in each season. This would explain an accelerated death rate.

2005 Holiday Sig Shop. I've been Nutzed!

12-30-11, 09:11 AM (EST)
18. "RE: I read somewhere"
I don't like that. And they've shown a new family can move in and move out in one episode. Boo hiss.

12-22-11, 04:20 AM (EST)
17. "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, "
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-11 AT 04:22 AM (EST)

Beetlejuice!!

WTF was that??

MySpace

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-12, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: American Horror Story"
This show is seriously messed up. Watched every episode, couldn't help myself.

Season 2 spoilers are on the net if you need to know.

Agman2 2076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-16, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: American Horror Story"
So you watched it anyway? Now that's messed up!

10-10-12, 05:35 PM (EST)
20. "RE: American Horror Story"
Adam Levine. Enough said.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-12, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: American Horror Story"
*snort*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •