The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Glee!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-11, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Glee!"
A couple of cast members gone. Did you miss them?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Glee! trigirl 09-21-11 1
   RE: Glee! CTgirl 09-25-11 5
 RE: Glee! Tummy 09-23-11 2
   RE: Glee! Pretty_Kitty 09-23-11 3
   RE: Glee! trigirl 09-25-11 4
       RE: Glee! Pretty_Kitty 09-26-11 6
 All show tunes all the time? moonbaby 09-28-11 7
 That's more like it! moonbaby 10-07-11 8
 RE: Glee! batts 10-18-11 9
   RE: Glee! Colonel Zoidberg 02-04-12 10
 Finally moonbaby 02-16-12 11
   RE: Finally Tummy 02-21-12 12
       I thought he was moonbaby 02-21-12 13
 What doesn't kill you makes you str... byoffer 02-23-12 14
   I thought it was going to be happy moonbaby 02-23-12 15
       April 10 show... byoffer 04-11-12 16
           RE: April 10 show... Tummy 04-11-12 17
               RE: April 10 show... byoffer 04-11-12 18
                   RE: April 10 show... CTgirl 04-11-12 19
 Season Finale Tummy 05-23-12 20
   RE: Season Finale Pretty_Kitty 05-23-12 21
 Beatles Episode susang 10-07-13 22
   RE: Beatles Episode Colonel Zoidberg 10-07-13 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2849 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-21-11, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Glee!"
No! Did they say where Trout Mouth had disappeared to? I was dozing. A surprisingly ininspired season premiere.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7081 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-11, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Glee!"
His dad got a job someplace else and they moved.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-23-11, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Glee!"
I missed Zizes even though we saw her for a teeny bit.

Did anyone watch the Glee Project over the summer? Fun seeing Lindsay and I can't wait for Damian's character to show up! And I'll admit to already having a little crush on Samuel. But it's the interaction between Brittnay and Rory (Damian's character) that I'm looking forward to.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-11, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Glee!"
I watched the Glee Project also which got me excited about this season. I wasnt a huge Lindsey fan but I thought she did a great job!

Dying to see Damian! I keep wondering if we'll see other kids from the show in the back round somewhere.

trigirl 2849 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-25-11, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Glee!"
What't the Glee project?

09-26-11, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Glee!"
A competition to find new blood since some of the cast is "graduating".

09-28-11, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "All show tunes all the time?"
At least that's what it seems like. I wouldn't mind missing the show next week if that's what's in store. I miss the mash-ups, the current songs, and bring back the QUIRKY!

10-07-11, 09:24 AM (EST)
8. "That's more like it!"
The latest episode was better. What a relief!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-18-11, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Glee!"
The first episode was a bit dissapointing. The last episode was a lil better.
Bring back Trouty Mouth. This show isn't the same without Sam.
I couldn't stand Zizes her first 3 episodes, but she grew on me. I miss her already.

Blaine leaving the Warblers for McKinley's New Directions was too bizarre. I liked the Warblers...

Oh, and lastly... BRING BACK TROUTY MOUTH!!!

Colonel Zoidberg 3656 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-12, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Glee!"
Wish granted.

Now will they just go somewhere with this whole Sam/Mercedes thing already?

Also, more screen time for Mercedes, the most underused character by a mile.

02-16-12, 12:13 PM (EST)
11. "Finally"
we meet the Dads! More Jeff Goldblum, please.

02-21-12, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Finally"
I thought you were going to say that Samuel finally showed up!

02-21-12, 02:32 PM (EST)
13. "I thought he was"
Jason Castro!

byoffer 15832 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-12, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
Wow, quite a deep show his week. Gay bashing, teen suicide, and *gulp* teen death.

I will try to go a bit spoiler-free, while still making comments.

This season seems to have had a lot of "positioning" for next season. They seem to have been weaning us of the senior class (Rachel hasn't had as many starring songs) and more from the next senior class (Santana has had more than previously).

Obviously the end of this week's show is the ultimate weaning! I will miss...

Anyone still watching?

02-23-12, 12:44 PM (EST)
15. "I thought it was going to be happy"
and then...well...I hate cliffhangers.

04-11-12, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "April 10 show..."
That svcked. Bringing Quinn back in a wheelchair with nary a mark on her pretty little face? Not consistent at all with the accident that was set up in the previous show. And she is amazingly strong enough to push a wheelchair up a ramp? c'mon. Very weak story move, IMO.

The focus of the show is still squarely on the singers who will be around next season. Did Rachel even sing?? Even the teacher focus is changing. I am expecting a very different cast next season.

I was happy to see them use the Gotye song. I prefer the use of modern songs, and that one is fantastic.

04-11-12, 03:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: April 10 show..."
Completely agree! Weak writing.

I do like Samuel so I hope to see more of him. Heard they're doing another season of the Glee Project, which I will be watching.

The one redeeming item last night was the eye candy in the form of Matt Bomer (White Collar and Chuck) - yum.

04-11-12, 05:19 PM (EST)
18. "RE: April 10 show..."
Eye candy? Last night? Either we weren't watching the same show, or our eyes must work differently.

CTgirl 7081 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-12, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: April 10 show..."
I agree with Tummy on the Matt Bomer eye candy!

I also agree that the entire story line was weak - and I hate to say it, including the interaction between Blaine and Cooper.

Diana Agron is just too old to take seriously as a teen-ager that has had all these character reinventions in trying to find herself. Just send her off to Yale already!

05-23-12, 09:32 AM (EST)
20. "Season Finale"
I sniffled.

The final shot with Rachael reminded me of "That Girl" - yes, I'm that old.

Thoughts: I was proud of Finn. They really left Kurt's storyline wide open, I thought for sure he'd made it. Is he still on the series next year? I'll miss Santana. And the rest of the gang. Sue didn't have enough scenes.

Looking forward to The Glee Project!

05-23-12, 09:46 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Season Finale"
I managed to stay dry eyed until the last 6 minutes and then I lost it.

Lea Michelle tweeted last night that she would be on season 4. Im pretty sure some of the others will be also. I am also looking forward to the Glee Project!

susang 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-07-13, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Beatles Episode"
Last week's Beatles episode was great. Especially liked Here Comes The Sun w/Demi Lovato on guitar.

Colonel Zoidberg 3656 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-13, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Beatles Episode"
Beatles episode = fine. Two Beatles episodes = overkill.

Watched it with my wife, whose mom is in the hospital - I got a little choked up during the closing number "Let It Be." Wife had no idea why.

Probably not good that the preview for next week is Finn's death.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •