The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This could be a problem."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-11, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This could be a problem."
The Hollywood Reporter is claiming Lisa Edelstein will not be returning for the next season of House. FOX told some of the principals to take a pay cut of unknown size, presumably so they can pay off Simon's third island. She refused.

She's certainly within her rights in leaving. No one's blaming her outside of angry Internet message boards which have probably already turned it into a political argument. But as for what this does to the show's dynamics...

...should we just call next year the final season now and save a lot of time?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This could be a problem. Tummy 05-23-11 1
   RE: This could be a problem. Estee 05-24-11 2
       RE: This could be a problem. Tummy 05-30-11 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-23-11, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This could be a problem."
I was calling it the final season even before hearing Cutty was leaving.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-11, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This could be a problem."
Last night's season finale gave them the easy way out (and all they had to do was send Greg so far off the rails as to land on an international flight). She wants nothing to do with him, she feels he's a risk to her life and that of her daughter -- so she leaves P-P and doesn't bother with a forwarding address. Her ex might have a few hints on how to properly disappear...

But to keep her out of the season... well, unless the writers are willing to relocate the show, fellowship members, and provide another hospital with some really flexible rules, you'd have to figure Greg's going to be reeled in eventually. And as soon as he gets back, he's facing criminal charges. Cuddy would have to either go under Total Failure To Appear And No One Else Cares To Chase This or change her mind about those charges before vanishing. Greg pulls another Karma Houdini and the series goes on. Gosh, won't that feel realistic. Almost as realistic as refusing to head back to that oh-so-helpful shrink -- wait, that did feel realistic.

I'm starting to wonder if the last scene of the series will be Greg's own suicide. It's just about the last place he has left to go.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-30-11, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This could be a problem."
As horrible as it sounds that would be an ending that hadn't been done to death before. And one I wouldn't be completely unhappy with in a twisted fashion.

What I don't want to happen is the writer's bring back Stacy Warner (Sela Ward) and let House ride happily off into the sunset.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •