The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Parenthood"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-10, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Parenthood"
Any watchers?

I am liking it so far. DH thinks it's too busy, and that no family has that much drama. Ha.

I didn't recognize Bonnie Bedilla. My, she has aged since Die Hard.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Parenthood Tummy 03-15-10 1
   RE: Parenthood samboohoo 03-16-10 2
       RE: Parenthood Tummy 03-29-10 3
           RE: Parenthood samboohoo 03-29-10 4
 RE: Parenthood susang 03-31-10 5
 In Danger of being cancelled Tummy 04-06-10 6
   RE: In Danger of being cancelled Glow 04-07-10 7
       RE: In Danger of being cancelled Tummy 04-08-10 8
 RE: Parenthood samboohoo 04-20-10 9
   RE: Parenthood Tummy 04-27-10 10
 RE: Parenthood Tummy 09-15-10 11
   RE: Parenthood Snidget 09-15-10 12
       RE: Parenthood Tummy 09-17-10 13
 Haddie samboohoo 02-03-11 14
 RE: Parenthood susang 02-09-11 15
 RE: Parenthood samboohoo 02-16-11 16
   RE: Parenthood Asrai 02-16-11 17
       RE: Parenthood samboohoo 02-17-11 18
       Haddie Again samboohoo 02-17-11 19
           RE: Haddie Again Tummy 02-22-11 20
 RE: Parenthood samboohoo 04-13-11 21
   RE: Parenthood Tummy 04-13-11 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-10, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Parenthood"
Of course I am because that's what I do, I just follow you around and watch whatever you're watching.

I was thinking Bonnie looks great for her age, she is 62 yrs old.

Have to find new keyboard batteries before posting more.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-16-10, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Parenthood"
Good gawd, I hope you haven't been 7 hours with no batteries.

03-29-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Parenthood"
I forgotteded.

So I've watched all the episodes so far and it's sappy enough for me to continue watching.

I haven't gotten all their names down yet, but the lawyer mom I love. Bonnie Bedelia's not in it enough. Love the storyline of the boy having Asperger's. Wanted Gilmore Girls mom to land the ad job. Not sure if I like Dax Shepherd.

03-29-10, 02:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Parenthood"
Julia is the lawyer mom.

Sarah is the Gilmore Girl.

Crosby is Dax. There is nothing attractive about him or his character. (I'm sure his character is a Democrat. ).

Adam is the older, boring, brother with the Aspergers child. And of course, I love him. (I'm sure his character is Republican. )

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-10, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Parenthood"
I like the Lauren Graham and Dax Shepard storylines the best. Both actors have a good sense of humor, and their characters are the most interesting, IMO. I especially related to the episode in which LG does not get the job.

04-06-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
6. "In Danger of being cancelled"

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-10, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: In Danger of being cancelled"
What!?!?! How is that even possible? People really don't appreciate Jason Katims as much as he should be appreciated. I adore this show.

04-08-10, 03:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: In Danger of being cancelled"
Of course most of my votes go to Chuck.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b174881_save_one_show_vote_now_final_five.html

04-20-10, 09:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Parenthood"
main|dl2|link5|http%3A%2F%2Finsidetv.aol.com%2F2010%2F04%2F20%2Fparenthood-curb-your-enthusiasm-renewed%2F|Renewed.

04-27-10, 10:19 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Parenthood"
Back handstand Yay!

09-15-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Parenthood"
Does the *happy dance* that Parenthood was back last night!
Love this show. And I love the kid that plays Max.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-10, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Parenthood"
The patriarch using his marriage counseling on everyone was cute.

09-17-10, 10:51 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Parenthood"
I hear you. I see you.

02-03-11, 03:10 PM (EST)
14. "Haddie"
Haddie is wrong.

Zeek & Camille are wrong. I find it funny that Zeek of all people - the one who talks the talk of putting your foot down - is letting Haddie stay at their house. He should respect Adam & Kristina's wishes.

Haddie has done nothing to prove that she can handle such a relationship. Her parents are right - he is too mature for her. A 16 year-old girl does not belong in a relationship with a 19 year-old recovering alcoholic.

If they give in at all, I may have to stop watching.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-09-11, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Parenthood"
I haven't been watching this show as often as I used to

02-16-11, 12:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Parenthood"
LMAO at Joel and Julia. "Can right now be tonight?" And I loved Kristina's reation to finding them in the bathroom.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-11, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Parenthood"
I freakin' love this show! Last night's was especially fun to watch due to Joel & Julia! Oh, and I agree with you about Haddie and all that surrounding her storyline so far. I really kind of hated how it all played out. Disappointed, really.

*SQUEAL-worthy Capn2patch creation*

02-17-11, 10:17 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Parenthood"
Normally I save it for the weekends, but I couldn't wait this week.

I have been somewhat conflicted on the Crosby/Jasmine story due to the cheating aspect, but I have liked how this is playing out. Jasmine is very controlling. She is a strong, independent woman, and she is a very real character. At the same time, Crosby is a very real character.

It's hard for me to feel like Crosby is such a bad guy here, even though I feel like what he did with Gaby is wrong.

I think this is one of the more realistic storylines the show has. We don't have the benefit of knowing waht relationship - if any - Crosby and Jasmine had prior to her becoming pregnant. I think their current relationship is based more on their feelings because of and surrounding Jabar than anything else, and this goes to show that just because you have a child together doesn't mean you're necessarily supposed to be together.

I like that there also might not be a happy ending for them.

Joel and Julia were so darn funny. The whole episode, from him looking at her aras to sending the text. And all of Kristina's reactions were good. "Oh, he wants something" when the text came in. And then telling Adam and telling him not to embarrass them.

Loved, loved, loved it.

02-17-11, 10:24 AM (EST)
19. "Haddie Again"
I am disappointed in the outcome, but perhaps it will fade away - especially now that it's not so forbidden. I think Adam & Kristna caved too easily. I like that they set the limits, but she's still so immature.

02-22-11, 02:28 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Haddie Again"
Agree with all said. That girl is a spoiled brat. I did like they didn't totally cave, but I wish that they had left the alcoholism out of this storyline if this was going to be the resolution all along.

For all the reason's listed above plus the fact that he hasn't been sober long enough. I might have been fine with the compromise Adam and Kristina came to if not for the alcoholism.

04-13-11, 09:48 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Parenthood"
I haven't seen last night's episode yet, I know much of what happened. And catching up on several eps.

Crosby/Jasmine: They really shoudn't have been together in the first place. I'm sure they do both love each other, but Jabar was the biggest factor in this relationship. Could they end up together someday? Sure. But it can't be something that is forced. For now we have seen that at the very least, they're not ready to be married. Crosby shouldn't have to change everything about himself just to be with her. Crosby is a houseboat guy and a motorcyle guy. And I think he had way more chemistry with Gaby.

Amber: So sad. I would be okay with the story going either way - Amber surviving and having to deal with the fallout or Amber dying and her family dealing with the fallout. Both storylines could provide (1) real life situations, and (2) good meaty stories.

Christina/Adam/Haddie/Alex: I've never liked any of the Haddie/Alex story. Another couple with no chemistry. I hate that she slept with him, but I also hate that Adam/Christina did not stick to their guns on the rules they laid out. Who didn't see this coming? Especially a few episodes back when Adam commented about Alex being at the house again.

Who's pregnant? Again, I think I would be okay with either Haddie or Christina being pregnant. It would be such a real situation if it ends up being Haddie, but I think there's also a lot of potential for stories if it's Christina. I think they want us to think it's Haddie. I also think that either situation will have a big impact on Julia!

04-13-11, 01:19 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Parenthood"
I love the girl that plays Amber so I want her to live! Live, I say!

Too bad it wasn't Haddie and Alex. Although I did look at Rob with horror and say "we're never having phones in our bedroom again!". How bad am I for wanting Haddie to know that she dialed her mom/dad while having sex?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •