The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boston Legal series finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boston Legal series finale"
I have to admit I cried a little last night. I'm going to miss this snarky little show that I recorded each week and watched when I needed a laugh.

Denny shooting all the Chinese with the paintguns made me laugh out loud.

Goodbye CraneChang, Poole and Schmidt.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008
I'm so glad they stayed on thru the election.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boston Legal series finale Snidget 12-09-08 1
   RE: Boston Legal series finale Ahtumbreez 12-09-08 2
       RE: Boston Legal series finale Seana 12-09-08 3
           RE: Boston Legal series finale Snidget 12-09-08 4
               RE: Boston Legal series finale Seana 12-10-08 5
           RE: Boston Legal series finale Puffy 12-11-08 6
               RE: Boston Legal series finale Ahtumbreez 12-11-08 7
                   RE: Boston Legal series finale ooprea 10-14-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boston Legal series finale"
I, also, am sad to see it go.

I always loved when they made reference to actually being a TV show. Especially last week's rant about network's not having shows with older actors on them.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-09-08, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boston Legal series finale"
Me too. And last night - about jumping the shark and how the marriage would make a good series "on a different network". They did get away with a lot of slams lately

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boston Legal series finale"
Hi there! I am not a frequent watcher of this show, having seen an episode here and there. Even still, I thought I was at least a little bit acquainted with the characters...

I watched parts of last night's show: from the wedding to the requisite cigar-on-the-balcony ending, as well as the paintballs and some other bits. I didn't understand what happened. I actually googled "Boston Legal finale" to try to make some sense of Denny and {James Spader} getting married, and both of them seeming surprised about it, but happy. I thought Denny was an unrepentant womanizer. Were they gay? Did they get married so Denny could get experimental meds?

Please forgive my ignorance.

Thanks agman!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boston Legal series finale"
They are both heterosexual.

Couple of reasons for the wedding.

1. Alan really wanted to do legal aid/charity kind of work. but did like having enough money for travel and stuff. If they are married Denny could give him any money he wanted and there would be no penalty for Denny funding that.

2. It does make an automatic power of attorney kind of thing for medical decisions. They didn't need to get married for the drug, but one of the advantages is it would be difficult for someone else to make the decisions for Denny that he wanted Alan to make.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-08, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boston Legal series finale"
Thanks, Snidget!

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boston Legal series finale"
I'm not a frequent watcher of the show either, but I did want to catch the finale. I loved it and am glad to find a thread about it.

David E. Kelley used the finale perfectly to share his thoughts, politics, and pet peeves. He jammed in China, religion, pharmaceutical companies, the Supreme Court, and same-sex marriage.

It was an unforgettable episode. I think I'll catch up on all the Boston Legal shows that I missed.

An ARNutz Hanukah®Original

12-11-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Boston Legal series finale"
Puffy you should. He pretty much said whatever he wanted to say this season. It was pretty fun to watch.

ooprea 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-11, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ooprea Click to send private message to ooprea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boston Legal series finale"
I didn't see much of the Boston legal dvds, but I have some vacation time... so now I'm gonna finish all the past seasons so I can watch season 5 live

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •