The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Event"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-10, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Event"
Anyone watching? Are we looking at another Flash Forward?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cautiously optomistic zombiebaby 09-21-10 1
   RE: Cautiously optomistic trigirl 09-22-10 2
       RE: Cautiously optomistic mrc 09-22-10 3
           RE: Cautiously optomistic CTgirl 09-26-10 6
               RE: Cautiously optomistic KwietOne 10-05-10 10
   RE: Cautiously optomistic mrc 09-22-10 4
 Not bothering. Estee 09-22-10 5
 RE: The Event blacknwhitedog 09-27-10 7
   Lindelof's Twitter trigirl 09-28-10 8
       RE: Lindelof's Twitter Tummy 09-28-10 9
 RE: The Event KwietOne 10-05-10 11
 RE: The Event Loree 10-09-10 12
 RE: The Event HistoryDetective 10-11-10 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-10, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cautiously optomistic"
I liked it better than Flash Forward.

Characters are more likeable and I enjoyed the storyline we had. I do think they need to cool it with the "20 min earlier", "8 days before", "2o months, 2hours and 32 seconds before" headers. Sometimes a linear story will work and create mystery just as well. Not every show has to "be Lost".

I will be back next week.

You've been hotpocketed!

*waves to mrc*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-10, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cautiously optomistic"
I am afraid to get hooked.

09-22-10, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cautiously optomistic"
Me, too. I'm going to record the first couple of shows and see what the ratings do. That's no guarantee, but it might save me some time if it tanks immediately.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-10, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cautiously optomistic"
I meant to tape it too but I forgot. I am hoping that, if it's good, they'll repeat the pilot and I can get caught up. If not, then I haven't gotten hooked on something that will be canceled after a season like Flash Forward.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-10, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cautiously optomistic"
I could have sworn I saw a repeat on Bravo.

09-22-10, 11:48 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Cautiously optomistic"
You've been hotpocketed!
This show better have a flying chimichanga soon, or I'm outta there!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-10, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Not bothering."
One of the season preview articles I read had the producers promising nothing would be even remotely revealed, confirmed, or not lied about until the second season. After the fiasco that was Persons Unknown and 'everything will be revealed by the end of the summer -- did we say that? You must have misunderstood', an NBC serial mystery drama has less chance of getting me as an audience than a Faux News special entitled 'Why Everyone Watching This Will Be Killed Before The Closing Credits'.

At least the Faux special would have some kind of ending.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-10, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Event"
It's a mildly interesting cross between Lost and Flash Forward. Jason Ritter's angst-filled face is buggin me though.

Syren 2007

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-10, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Lindelof's Twitter"
I think THE EVENT is swell, but if 24 and LOST really had a baby it would hate both its parents and regularly engage in torture.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-28-10, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lindelof's Twitter"
LOL

I haven't watched last night's episode so I'm still sticking with it's aliens.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-10, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Event"
First ep piqued my interest. Second ep made me doubt myself. Third ep had a 24-isque feel to it...and now I'm back in again. This show was in danger of dropping from my DVR schedule. I'm still on the fence for this show.

Whatever happened to Leila's sister?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-10, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Event"
I tried this show. But the constant jumping around in time made me dizzy. I quit partway thru the second episode.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-10, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Event"
I'm just happy to see that the Cylons have something to keep them occupied now that Battlestar Galactica is over.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •