The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Good Wife "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-11, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Good Wife "
Any other watchers out there. I can't seem to keep up with the FB discussions due to the amount of people involved.

I have loved this show from the beginning. We are now getting hear the end of Season 2, and some pretty big bombshells were dropped this week:

1. Kalinda and Peter. Did they really sleep together? There was something last year when she visited him in prison that hinted at it. Now Blake is making the accusation. As much as it looks like it happened, I am inclined to think it's something else. But what? What did she do, and why would Peter have to help her change her identity?

2. Carey. Love his character. Is he really interested in Kalinda. I loved the phone call between he and Alicia. Could be possibly return to Lockhart/Gardner?

3. Will. So much going on with him. What is it about his past we don't know. Will he and Alicia end up together - even if just for a romp? I loved the way they played Bond.

4. Diane. Love her, and I love her with Kurt. Quite the perfect mismatch.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Good Wife Max Headroom 03-24-11 1
   RE: The Good Wife samboohoo 03-24-11 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-11, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Good Wife "
Great show. DW and I have been watching it since it first started airing last year. Between Good Wife and FNL, maybe we should have a TV-watching peep meet.

It's the characters which make this show stand out above the rest, and the cast goes much deeper than a couple of main characters. For example, despite Eli Gold being a minor character, IMO he makes the show much better. Almost every time he appears in a scene, something interesting happens. In general the relationships between the characters are complex and interwoven, raising the show up from a simple procedural/legal drama to something much better.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-11, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Good Wife "
I agree with your whole post!

Eli cracks me up. His facial expressions kill me. Tuesday night when he was pulling down his pants, I just died. And the way he is so smooth and in control of Becca but then completely not in control relating to Peter's kids.

When I see Blake, I see Jason Street.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •