The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"90210?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-03-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"90210?"
Anybody?

I liked it. It moved fast and I think I might even watch it again this Thursday.

I thought Brenda Walsh was a useless appearance.

And does anybody remember the OLD 90210 when there was a story line about Kelly not being able to have kids? Hmm....And is Brandon the father of the kid she has now? And Brandon is in Belize? I feel like I missed something.

I miss looking at Dylan.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 90210? mrc 09-03-08 1
 RE: 90210? syren 09-03-08 2
   RE: 90210? FlowerChild 09-03-08 3
       RE: 90210? syren 09-04-08 4
 RE: 90210? Hoobie 09-04-08 5
 RE: 90210? trigirl 09-05-08 6
 Episode #2 Hoobie 09-12-08 7
 RE: 90210? mrc 09-17-08 8
   RE: 90210? LostAddict 09-18-08 10
 RE: 90210? trigirl 09-18-08 9
 RE: 90210? mrc 09-18-08 11
   RE: 90210? Hoobie 09-21-08 12
 RE: 90210? mrc 09-24-08 13
 RE: 90210? Jay1205 10-09-08 14
 *spoiler* mrc 06-30-09 15
 Season 2, Ep. 1 mrc 09-23-09 16
 RE: 90210? mrc 11-30-09 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 90210?"
I have a thread you would like on OT.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 90210?"
I watched and enjoyed.

Yes, Brandon is the father and is in Belize. I think that is why Brenda is there at this point, she is the baby's aunt. Who knows how that is going to play out because I haven't heard mention that he has plans on starring.

My question is when did Kelly and David's baby brother become a sister?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-03-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 90210?"
It was a baby brother? All I remember was baby Erin. I sort of thought it was a girl. Dang. I feel like I want to watch some old 90210 episodes!!

Ok...I'm off to see what's out on OT.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-08, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 90210?"
Yep, I wanna watch too. I think it plays on the soap network.

I think you are right, the name Erin reminded me that it was a baby girl. I totally forgot.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-04-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 90210?"
Loved it!

I watch it on SoapNet 13 times per week. I'm crazy---or else delusional that I'm still in high school.

Yes, I do remember that Kelly was unable to have children. Good catch! I do remember reading that Kelly's son is from Dylan, not Brandon. Wonder how that will play out.

Agreed - Brenda was a useless appearance. I do want to see more of her.

So much happened in one episode. I hope they don't burn out early.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-05-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 90210?"
I assumed that Shannon Doherty agreed to be on the show too late to make an interesting storyline for her. Hope they work on that.

Am I just getting old, or are the parents way hotter this time around?

bouncey by Ice

09-12-08, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Episode #2"
After the action packed episode #1, I was a bit disappointed in this week's show.

-I was happy to see that Jackie Taylor has not aged much...I read somewhere that IRL she's a minister.

-Kelly & that teacher went on a date, but didn't get to 1st base.

-Mr & Mrs Wilson took their kids bowling, but the kids invited all of their friends too.

That's about all I can remember. I "hear" that next week, it will be revealed who Sammy's father is! I'm sure it's Dylan.

09-17-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 90210?"
Looks like you'll get your wish--Dylan is the baby daddy.

One thing I'm hating about this show is the awkward tics and conversations. Example:

Anorexic Girl (AG) talking to Rich Dude (RD)

AG: "Hi! I baked you cookies to win your love."
RD: *brushes bangs out of eyes* "You're not as loose as I thought."
AG: *looks away awkwardly* "Um, yeah, about that . . . I am. I just didn't know how to let you know that I was open for business."
RD: *goofy grin* "So, you're willing to give it up?"
AG: *embarrassed grin while looking away* "Well, yeah."
RD: *hesitates while looking confused and rubbing eyes* "So, does that mean that I should meet you in the girl's bathroom in five minutes, or do you want to go to the broom closet?"
AG: *runs fingers through hair and messes it up* "I was thinking right here."

If you've seen an episode, you know what I mean. I can't describe it well in words, but from Kelly's character all the way down, they all need acting lessons.

Arkified

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-18-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 90210?"
*snort*

I know exactly what you mean.

DH (who is a HS principal) has taken to pointing out all the dress code violations (and we have a very lax dress code). When the whole "make-out in the hall" scene was playing we both looked at each other and said, "yea right."

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 90210?"
So glad that baby daddy is Dylan. Kelly and Dylan 4-evah

bouncey by Ice

09-18-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 90210?"
TVGuide.com has an article on how skinny the girls on this show are. DW and I mention it every episode. Except for the blonde, who needs more than just an extra 20 pounds to make he rlook better, the other gals would look more attractive if they actually filled out their outfits.

Someone Fooned me

09-21-08, 00:29 AM (EST)
12. "RE: 90210?"
Was this the same article that stated that Christina Hendricks (Joan from Mad Men) was the opposite of the 90210 girls -- very curvy??

Indeed, there are too many stereotypes for women's bodies in the media. It's upsetting. I was more upset that they made that comment about Joan.

09-24-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 90210?"
Dumbest.TV.high.school.play.ever. in last night's episode.

A Slice of Manga

Jay1205 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-08, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jay1205 Click to send private message to Jay1205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 90210?"
This show is finally starting to grow on me.

Have to say - Grandma is the best character!!! Skinny dipping in front of the pool boy - LMAO!!

06-30-09, 02:12 PM (EST)
15. "*spoiler*"
Not that anyone cares, but Ethan's character will not be back next year. Just when I was starting to like him.

A Slice of Manga

09-23-09, 01:57 PM (EST)
16. "Season 2, Ep. 1"
Ah, teenage angst. Annie is really wallowing in hers. At least she has a reason this season.

That Jen is a skank x 10.

I may have mentioned this upthread, but I sense an affair on the horizon for Kelly and the principal.

A Slice of Manga

11-30-09, 04:29 PM (EST)
17. "RE: 90210?"
I'm really hating the retro '80s fashions that are appearing. I also don't like Japser's deplorable impression of every character ever played by Christian Slater.

On the other hand, I like Teddy and Jen.

A SHARper Image

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •