The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Melrose Place - deja vu"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-09, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Melrose Place - deja vu"
Ok - I'm going to admit it ..... I liked it. Hate the new 90210 but I liked the first episode of Mel.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Melrose Place - deja vu weltek 09-11-09 1
 RE: Melrose Place - deja vu Loree 09-13-09 2
 RE: Melrose Place - deja vu weltek 09-14-09 3
   RE: Melrose Place - deja vu samboohoo 09-23-09 4
       RE: Melrose Place - deja vu weltek 10-26-09 7
 RE: Melrose Place - deja vu Loree 10-04-09 5
 RE: Melrose Place - deja vu Loree 10-23-09 6
   RE: Melrose Place - deja vu weltek 10-26-09 8
       RE: Melrose Place - deja vu Ahtumbreez 11-02-09 9
 RE: Melrose Place - deja vu Loree 11-02-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
I really want to watch it. I don't have any guilty-pleasure non-reality shows right now.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
I watched. Sorry they killed Sydney off so soon. But she will be in the flashbacks. Michael doesn't look like he has aged much.

Violet (Ashlee Simpson-Wendt) is obviously going to be Sydney's daughter.

Jonah seems a little boring and goody goody. Ella is obviously the new Amanda.

They had enough things happening at the end of the ep that I am curious about next week.

09-14-09, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-09 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-15-09 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

I DVR'd it and then got berated by my hubby for doing so.
Meanie.

ETA: Watched the pilot last night and I'm vaguely interested. Figured out Sydney's murderer right when he was telling the other guy "you didn't do it, you aren't a killer" and rambling on about how much he cared about her. So apparently Ashlee Simpson has a clue about him and may spend the rest of the season trying to bed him and blackmailing him? It seems like a very Melrose thing, so maybe.

ETA AGAIN! So maybe he's not the killer, maybe Ashlee Simpson is? Meh, I don't think so. I do, however, think she knows he did it and is going to exact her revenge on him.

P.S. Michael is still hot.

-A Tribetastic Creation

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-09, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
I saw one brief moment. I didn't even know Sydney was killed. I just wanted to agree with you about Michael. YUMMY! Why didn't he move onto Wysteria Lane.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

10-26-09, 12:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
Hm, that would've been a very appropriate move.

-A Tribetastic Creation

10-04-09, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
The female characters on this show are alot stronger and more interesting than the males. Ella is the best of the new characters. But other than Michael Mancini I don't really care about most of the males. Jonah and Riley are boring. Auggie is rather dull. And David annoys me.

10-23-09, 02:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
Simpson-Wentz leaving 'Melrose'

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

LOS ANGELES - Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Colin Egglesfield are moving out of "Melrose Place."

Their characters will make a final appearance on the CW drama in January, the network said Thursday.

Heather Locklear, who starred as Amanda in the 1990s "Melrose Place," is joining the new edition starting with the Nov. 17 episode.

Simpson-Wentz's Violet and Egglesfield's Auggie have been part of the murder mystery involving Sydney (Laura Leighton), whose death kicked off the season and who's been seen in flashbacks.

Original cast member Thomas Calabro also co-stars.

10-26-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
Bummer. I actually thought Ashlee was very good in her character.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
Sits on the opposite side of the bench from Weltek. Couldn't stand her. But, I happy Heather's coming back.

11-02-09, 05:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Melrose Place - deja vu"
Courteney Cox’s Cougar Town boy toy, Nick Zano, is relocating to Melrose Place in early January to play an irreverent doctor who prescribes some extra strength chill pills to reluctant prostitute Lauren (Stephanie Jacobsen).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •