The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ER Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-16-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ER Finale"
I got distracted for the wrong second, who got into the ambulance?

And I was so disappointed with Neela.....

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ER Finale strid333 05-16-08 1
   RE: ER Finale Ahtumbreez 05-16-08 2
       RE: ER Finale aquariaqueen 05-16-08 3
           RE: ER Finale ARnutz 05-19-08 4
  ER SERIES Finale aquariaqueen 04-03-09 5
   RE: ER SERIES Finale strid333 04-05-09 6
       RE: ER SERIES Finale AyaK 10-19-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-16-08, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ER Finale"
Pratt (which didn't surprise me because I'm fairly sure I read that the actor was wanting to be written out of the show).

Three is the perfect number.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-08, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ER Finale"
Really? Because I watched it this morning and didn't think they showed who got in the ambulance. What I watched had the two looking at each other and then it cut away to Abby. Maybe I blinked.

05-16-08, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ER Finale"
I wasn't sure who I saw either. Maybe neither went????
The only reason I think it was Pratt is because they were tidying up all his storylines, ie. his love life, his brother, ER position, etc.

Thanks for your thoughts....anyone else?

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-08, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ER Finale"
I did not look away for one second and from what I saw, they never showed either one getting into the ambulance.

Perhaps they wanted to leave it open to writing out either character? ...or, maybe Abby gets blown across the street while walking past as well?

Tune in next time!!!

04-03-09, 08:50 AM (EST)
5. " ER SERIES Finale"
What did you think?

I found it disjointed between The Carter Center and the happenings in the ER. The scenarios in the ER weren't as finale worthy but just pertinent stories.

Overall, disappointed, but I have thoroughly enjoyed this last season. I enjoyed how they wrapped up most of the story lines.
Even including the story of the patient who opened the ER and he got to solve one last patient's ailment.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-05-09, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ER SERIES Finale"
I really liked the finale with the way that it was mirroring the premiere and the way that they showed life going on normally. I thought it was a really good way to end the show. And on a side note, I really hope they do not go forward with the possible spinoff series with John Stamos.

Three is the perfect number.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ER SERIES Finale"
Only four months late....

You know, I loved the finale. If it reminded me of anything, it was the finale for Hill Street Blues, where Buntz quits, but the last shot is the desk sergeant answering the phone, "Hill Street."

The whole bit with Rachel Greene was a nice loop, since the show started with Mark Greene. And, like many of the shows over the years, the finale was built around Carter, but it didn't dwell on nostalgia.

The end scene, when people were sitting around reminiscing and telling Rachel stories about what to expect, was surprisingly effective when it ended in a sudden emergency from an industrial accident. When Carter called for Rachel to assist him at the end with "Dr. Greene?", and you got to see Hallee Hirsh's series of reactions before she followed him ... well, there wasn't a dry eye in my house, at least. (I also like the fact that Ms. Hirsh was playing 21 . . . and really is 21.)

The doctors in the old cast have moved into less stressful jobs than emergency medicine. There's a new cast at work. And the change was good. The final episode was good enough to make you sorry the series was ending, and I hadn't felt that way for a while about ER.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •