The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fringe"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-10-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fringe"
Hmmm...let's give Homeland Security ideas on what's next to ban on planes. This show was sort of a mix of X-Files, Resident Evil (Umbrella Corporation part), the Sixth Day...it was just plain unusual.

Crap...the hypothetical flight lands in Boston; looks like the show will be based in Boston...I'm going to Boston in a couple of days. (sigh)

The John character; does he keep coming back from the dead?

Anyways...the pilot got me intrigued. Looks like a keeper for now.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fringe Ahtumbreez 09-10-08 1
   RE: Fringe flipxcyd 09-10-08 2
   RE: Fringe syren 09-11-08 4
 RE: Fringe CTgirl 09-10-08 3
   RE: Fringe BOYmeetsREALITY 09-11-08 5
 RE: Fringe bystander 09-12-08 6
   RE: Fringe Ahtumbreez 09-14-08 7
 RE: Fringe LostAddict 09-15-08 8
 RE: Fringe SilverStar 09-15-08 9
   RE: Fringe emydi 09-16-08 12
 RE: Fringe Glow 09-15-08 10
   RE: Fringe dragonflies 09-16-08 11
 RE: Fringe Loree 09-16-08 13
 Hmmm... moonbaby 09-16-08 14
   RE: Hmmm... LostAddict 09-17-08 15
       RE: Hmmm... nailbone 09-17-08 16
       RE: Hmmm... CTgirl 09-17-08 21
           RE: Hmmm... Glow 09-18-08 22
 RE: Fringe bystander 09-17-08 17
   RE: Fringe LostAddict 09-17-08 18
       RE: Fringe dragonflies 09-18-08 23
       RE: Fringe emydi 09-21-08 29
   RE: Fringe HistoryDetective 09-17-08 19
       RE: Fringe bystander 09-17-08 20
       DOUGHY! Femme 09-22-08 34
   RE: Fringe Femme 09-22-08 33
 *Buzzer Sound* foonermints 09-18-08 24
   RE: *Buzzer Sound* bystander 09-18-08 25
       RE: *Buzzer Sound* foonermints 09-18-08 26
           RE: *Buzzer Sound* bystander 09-18-08 27
               RE: *Buzzer Sound* foonermints 09-19-08 28
 Sitting on...... bullzeye 09-21-08 30
   RE: Sitting on...... foonermints 09-21-08 31
 RE: Fringe blacknwhitedog 09-21-08 32
 RE: Fringe bystander 09-25-08 35
   RE: Fringe Ahtumbreez 09-26-08 36
   RE: Fringe foonermints 09-29-08 37
   RE: Fringe LostAddict 09-29-08 38
 RE: Fringe skeetergirl87 09-30-08 39
 September 30th Episode LostAddict 10-01-08 40
   Oh Boy! foonermints 10-01-08 41
   RE: September 30th Episode KwietOne 10-01-08 42
       RE: September 30th Episode bystander 10-01-08 43
           RE: September 30th Episode Ahtumbreez 10-02-08 44
 RE: Fringe skeetergirl87 10-02-08 45
 Where can I get one of those white ... foonermints 10-24-08 46
   RE: Where can I get one of those wh... Snidget 10-24-08 47
       RE: Where can I get one of those wh... foonermints 10-25-08 48
 Thanks, Fringe foonermints 11-19-08 49
   RE: Thanks, Fringe KwietOne 11-26-08 50
 JJ? trigirl 11-30-08 51
   RE: JJ? skeetergirl87 12-02-08 52
       RE: JJ? trigirl 12-03-08 53
 So All This? foonermints 12-04-08 54
   RE: So All This? CTgirl 12-04-08 55
       RE: So All This? foonermints 12-04-08 56
           RE: So All This? CTgirl 12-04-08 57
               RE: So All This? foonermints 12-05-08 58
           RE: So All This? Ahtumbreez 12-07-08 59
               Hrmpfh foonermints 12-07-08 60
                   RE: Hrmpfh Ahtumbreez 12-08-08 61
 Bound episode 1/20/09 flipxcyd 01-21-09 62
   RE: Bound episode 1/20/09 foonermints 01-21-09 63
   RE: Bound episode 1/20/09 Ahtumbreez 01-22-09 64
 Back Again, Back Again foonermints 01-29-09 65
   RE: Back Again, Back Again MPVLOST 01-29-09 66
 Hedgehog Episode bystander 02-03-09 67
   RE: Hedgehog Episode flipxcyd 02-05-09 68
       RE: Hedgehog Episode bystander 02-08-09 69
       RE: Hedgehog Episode trigirl 02-11-09 70
 RE: Fringe Ahtumbreez 02-11-09 71
   RE: Fringe Tahj 02-12-09 72
       WTF foonermints 04-08-09 73
           RE: WTF flipxcyd 04-08-09 74
 4/14 Guest Star Snidget 04-09-09 75
   RE: 4/14 Guest Star foonermints 04-09-09 76
 RE: Fringe foonermints 10-19-09 77
   RE: Fringe Ahtumbreez 11-02-09 78

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-08, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fringe"
I'm hooked, therefore it will be cancelled!

My, Joshua Jackson has grown into a mighty drool worthy male. Yum.

Mangalicious by The Slice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-10-08, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fringe"
Move it to ABC, and maybe it has a chance.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-08, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fringe"
I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, but cannot wait. Joshua Jackson is a total package hottie!! LOL

Slice o' Manga

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-08, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fringe"
I'm intrigued for now too. Loved Josh Jackson and the guy who played his father.

Beware of men named Walter at Harvard or you may end up being the next guinea pig! Have fun in Boston.

Mangafied by Slice

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-11-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fringe"
Great show!

It got me hooked for at least the next couple episodes!

Anyone else think "HOLLOW MAN" right away???

I love how unapologetically "LOST" it all feels! From the opening plane scenes to the music going into break.

Also thought the cool little symnbols they kept popping up were very cool and will eventually mean a lot more to the show.

Also....how cool were the "location" signs at the beginning of each scene! LOVED THEM!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-12-08, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fringe"
I liked the first episode. Will have to see where it goes. If Fooner shows up we're all in trouble and it'll be cancelled before you know it.

09-14-08, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fringe"
Oh dood, I feel a boink coming at you.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-08, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fringe"
I caught the premier last night. Odd. But interesting. I'll have to catch the next episode as well and see how it goes.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-08, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fringe"
I finally watched this over the weekend. I loved it! I really hope this one sticks around, and that it doesn't become as confusing and frustrating as LOST. I don't want another show with 10 million story lines that don't make any sense.

I like that there was a good bit of humor in the show too. I laughed out loud several times, which I wasn't expecting.

And of course, the awesome and gorgeous Joshua Jackson didn't hurt.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-08, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fringe"
I finally watched it last nite! I loved it too

I also saw a clip or read an article that said that this won't be as serialized as LOST and you can watch one ep and basically know what's going on..but I guess you miss the overall stuff like the "evil corp" I love that lady with the prosthetic arm...intriguing...

What I want to know is do they do the stuff like she did to get dream bc he was only dead for 5 hours (JJ's dad said you can communicate with dead as long as not dead more than 6 hours) or do the revive him like Lazarus?

I'm just hoping it doesn't get canceled like my fave from last year Journeyman (remember tummy and spankY?)

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fringe"
We watched it over the weekend. It wasn't what I was expecting. I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fringe"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-08 AT 08:57 AM (EST)

I agree Glowie. I'm witholding my opinion until I watch a few more episodes. But Josh is nice eye candy either way.

manga'd by Slicey

etr extra siggie

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fringe"
Finally watched the first ep. Now I am ready for tonight's show.

I liked it. Found the actors/characters intriguing. Hopefully it will keep my interest.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-08, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Hmmm..."
I never thought I'd say a show might be too odd for me so...I'll have to watch it a couple of more times.

Nicely Sliced!

09-17-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hmmm..."
That's where I'm sitting. It seems very odd, but I'm intrigued. I'll probably keep watching. Although these opening scenes are really creaping me out. First the skin falling off, then the woman getting pregnant and having a baby and baby dying of old age within an hour or so. Weird.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hmmm..."
Same here. I thought it was WAY creepy from the outset. I'll try to remember to watch it at least a couple more times, but it's not looking like a must-see so far.

09-17-08, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Hmmm..."
Thank you! The opening scenes have totally creeped me out too. Last week I wondered if I should keep watching; at least this week I knew that the story would move along to Olivia after it. Her character's not thrilling me. I still like the relationship between Walter and Peter and I'll watch again next week, but the show isn't becoming must-see-TV for me.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Hmmm..."
yeah. I'm with you. After the second week, I feel like the only reason I would continue to watch is Walter and Peter. If something else comes on in that time slot (that I can't record at a later date), I think I'd be okay giving it up.

09-17-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fringe"
OK I've watched 2 episodes now and I think the show is losing me. It's not losing me because of the plot line its losing me because of the cast. I'm really not feelin them for some reason. The crazy Doctor guy is just a huge turnoff....the blonde girl has absolutely no personality and the big super secret corporation people are dry as toast. I just can't get past it. Even "cutie boy" from Party of Five isn't doing much here.

Anyone agree?

It's a shame cuz this is really the kind of show I typically enjoy.

09-17-08, 04:05 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Fringe"
See, I DON'T agree. I like the way the doctor is crazy, gives it a little humor. The blonde girl with no personality, well, I think her personality is developing. She had more in the second episode than in the first. I think her standoffish nature in the first was the character's way of hiding her feelings for her partner. The super secret corporation people ARE dry as toast, but I think that's how they are supposed to be. They are trying to be super secret.

Who is cutie boy from party of 5? Crazy doc's son? If that's him, I like him.

Anyway, there may be no one who agrees with me, but oh well, there's my 2c.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Fringe"
I agree with you. And the hottie guy is Joshua Jackson from Dawson's Creek. I think he might be my newest crush.

manga'd by Slicey

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-08, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Fringe"
i agree LA I love this show...it's x files like and the characters will develop

but bc I like it it will probably get canceled

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-08, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fringe"
Even "cutie boy" from Party of Five isn't doing much here.

Do you mean Joshua Jackson from Dawson's Creek? Cutie? I've always thought he looked doughy and bland. You're right: he's not doing much for the program.

"Frankly, I don't care what you think." --- PagongRatEater, 20 October 2007

09-17-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Fringe"
Party of 5, Dawson's Creek...my bad. Aren't they all the same show?

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "DOUGHY!"
That's the perfect word. I was trying to describe to my husband why his face bothered me so much (the actor's, not DH's). I finally resorted to describing his whole mouth area as underdeveloped, like he hadn't baked all the way in the womb. Ew. Doughy nails it.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-08, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Fringe"
I agree. I really wanted to like this show, but it's hard to when the cast is so weak. I like the father/son relationship, but I don't like the actors. The son has some good lines, and the father some good moments, but overall, it's nothing to write home about. I don't even know the character's names yet.

I am also bothered by the gore. I never used to be, but something about the way this show is shot or whatever really makes it a little too gruesome for me. Myabe it's because I am pregnant, but whatever the reason, I don't like to feel like I am going to hurl when I watch a show. I'll give it another week, but I'm not confident this show will stay on the series record list.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "*Buzzer Sound*"
This show sucks. Just bring back frogboy*, and I'll be happy.

~Thank You, foonermints.
*Or robots. I'm cool with robots...

09-18-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
25. "RE: *Buzzer Sound*"
Ahhh...Frogboy. Now THAT was quality TV for whole family.

09-18-08, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: *Buzzer Sound*"
Miss me, dontcha?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-18-08, 09:30 PM (EST)
27. "RE: *Buzzer Sound*"
How can I miss you if you won't leave?

Yeah I missed ya, but next time I won't honk the horn as I barrel down on ya in the intersection.

09-19-08, 04:11 PM (EST)
28. "RE: *Buzzer Sound*"
»as I barrel down on ya in the intersection«
Sombody put you behind the wheel of The Fringe bus?
*best Vorlon Voice* Jump! Jump NOW!

Blame Agman!
It's a CLIFF! *watches show for signs of imminent death*

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Sitting on......"
...the undecided couch. The premise is good but I find the execution very kitchy so far.

I didn't think I would like Pacey at all, so he has been a pleasant surprise. I'll probably stay tuned for a while, but do hope they get over the initial growing pains.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

09-21-08, 06:40 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Sitting on......"
Good to see someone in The Frozen North can see it.

»Listings for: Los Angeles - Los Angeles Area Broadcast:
No listing in the next 14 days«

However, I did come by the start of this review: "Trying to recover from its debut.."
Don't forget my nuclear reactor (which is already on my Christmas List) if you are my SS this year.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Fringe"
I think this show is trying WAY to hard to be strange and quirky and it's just a re-hash of X-files with no Mulder.

I care nothing for the female lead. No emotion whatsoever. Only the father/doctor is mildly interesting.

Very disappointing for JJ.

Syren 2007

09-25-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Fringe"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-08 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

This week's episode had me more engaged for some reason. I still think the cast sux but something about a gas that solidifies on a bus just turns me on.

What doesn't turn me on is the crazy doctor, his son (doughboy face if you will), personality-free barbie, bionic arm-lady, keepin-secrets-skeery-lookin' boss guy, or the other guy...can't even remember him really to give him a nickname.

Did it disturb anyone that everyone trusted crazy doctor guy to drill holes in the skull of telekinetic guy?

ETA, I apologize...I'm really bad with character names on this show for some reason.

09-26-08, 07:48 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Fringe"
I loved when Walter asked if he had to keep him alive when experimenting.

09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq

09-29-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Fringe"
Can't we just drill holes in the skull of the producers to find out what they were really thinking?
Gas that solidifies on a bus. Umm.. okay.
I recall the bionic old-witch lady. For something left over at the I Robot factory, mabe later she lets the cat out of the bag on "persoanlaity-free Barbie" that she is an ENTIRE robot, albeit defective, as her 'human mimic program' got uh.. eaten by a Wallaby or something.

~The Army of foonermints!
»I apologize...I'm really bad with character names on this show for some reason.«
Bystander! Don't you care? I'm shocked!

09-29-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Fringe"
I liked this episode. It was my favorite so far. I think probably because there wasn't the gore that we had in the prevous ones.

Oh, and something about the solidifying gas intrigued me too. It reminded me of the misquitos caught in the amber in jurrasic park.

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Fringe"
I'm still on the fence, but still willing to give it a watch. It's not as intriguing as I thought it would be, but I'm still entertained by it. I'm not sure what to think about Olivia - is she purposely withdrawn and reserved, or is it just bad acting? I'm hoping we'll learn more about her and that she'll start to thaw a little. The banter between father and son is amusing, but could get irritating.

I think my favorite character so far is Gene, the cow. Now there's some good acting!

Personally, I'm kind of glad that it's not as absorbing as Lost - I couldn't take another obsession like that!

10-01-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
40. "September 30th Episode"
So, what did everyone think?

I'm glad to know that the son isn't going to leave.

So, is the whole reason Walter thinks his son is different because he was brought back to life? Or were there other experiments on him?

I'm loving Walter more each episode. He's the comic relief.

Each episode I like this show more.

10-01-08, 03:01 PM (EST)
41. "Oh Boy!"
At least it had a possible Robot in it, plus an oversized blinking Rat-Dropping-of-Mystery. Protect the Rat Dropping! It's just visiting, after all. Are we going to get ready for Attack of the Mole Men? Didn't they already do that in one of the original Superman episodes? Why all the tunnelling and destruction? Why not just pop up from manhole covers, like Whack-a-Mole?
Keeper of the NoNiceGorn

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: September 30th Episode"
After a few shows, I like it. I'm noticing the stone-faced agent is smiling a bit more; showing a bit more emotion. I have to agree with some posters that her character is just developing.

What gave me the chills is her dead ex-partner showing up in her house. It sorta gives you a clue that he'll show up with his name showing up in the credits. Oh wait...I get it now. In the first few episodes, there's talk of reanimation. So, I take it some characters will just keep coming back.

The first episode had a bit much of the gore. It looks like it'll show up again the next episode.

Anyways, it's on my Season Pass.

10-01-08, 05:42 PM (EST)
43. "RE: September 30th Episode"
the stone-faced agent

Uhhh..her name is Olivia. Please try to use it in the future.

I'm still fence-post sitting. This episode didn't really do much for me. I did get enjoyment watching probes being shoved up the nose of Dawson's Creek-Guy though.

10-02-08, 01:37 AM (EST)
44. "RE: September 30th Episode"
the nose of Dawson's Creek-Guy though

Uhhh..his name is Peter. Please try to use it in the future.

Tricked and Treated by the Agster 2008

10-02-08, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Fringe"
I think that was the best episode so far! I had several OMG moments, which have been missing so far for me. The Observer guy really creeped me out. Even though he's supposed to be "neutral", I still think he's bad news. I wonder if he's going to continue to show up at each incident.

I don't really think that Olivia saw John - I think that he was just a figment of her imagination - for now. I'm not saying that I don't think he's alive again. I just can't image MD letting him just walk around after all of the hoopla about his death.

We'll see. I was getting a little disappointed in the show, but now I'm hooked again!

10-24-08, 07:25 PM (EST)
46. "Where can I get one of those white suits?"
Probably from The Talking Heads, Wal-Tur, AND what is this with blaming Strontium 90,
everybody's kicking boy since Godzilla?
Gee- Jello gas last episode, now it's eyeball blood and the horrible, horrible demise of Mr. Papaya!
Will the savagery of this show never end? *sob*

btw - Claire, I need you to jab yourself in the neck with this giant syringe. It's medicine! OK, totally believeable.
Your kukulGod wants this show to jab itself in the neck. A twelve inch Bowie knife would work.

I am KukulGod!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Where can I get one of those white suits?"
I kinda like the green one in this link

10-25-08, 01:31 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Where can I get one of those white suits?"
Does the MOPP suit have something to do with OT? Or does it just have the NBC after it to make sure you put it on before watching NBC?
If it's that big, I wonder how enormous the suit is you are supposed to wear while watching CBS?

11-19-08, 06:11 PM (EST)
49. "Thanks, Fringe"
For trying to ruin my red and green Christmas lights. I am now switching over to white. Only. Now besides the musical "Springtime for Hitler" composition which allows someone to reach through metal walls, I figured it would be so much neater if the apple he placed into the boxie turned into and ORANGE! Tell me, should I write these things or what?

~The Army of foonermints!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Thanks, Fringe"
HA HA! After the monarch butterfly episode, I guess I should be afraid of butterflies now. Another freaky episode. Imagine being hypnotized into thinking it's actually real.

Commenting on the Christmas lights episode made me think about Close Encounters of the Third Kind! LOL

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-30-08, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "JJ?"
Was that a cameo by JJ in the front seat of the suburban, when they were chasing down the "latino" suspect in NY? Did you also see the ticket on Oceanic Air?

bouncey by Ice

12-02-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
52. "RE: JJ?"
Was this in the last episode with the killer butterflies? I'll have to go back and watch it again. I'm not very good at catching details like that.

12-03-08, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: JJ?"
Yes, the killer butterflies.

bouncey by Ice

12-04-08, 04:50 PM (EST)
54. "So All This?"
For a crumpy transporter system that Captain Kirk had back in the sixties? Not to mention that you didn't have to put on sun cream or take pills before beaming out of ..well, wherever Hannibal II beamed out of.
Questions foonermints needs answered:
1. Who are any of these people? Do they have names? I forget.
2. Why are there no robots in this show? It needs robots.
3. Why the tie-ins to Project Rainbow? Can't the writers get out of 1943?
4. How come they just couldn't ask the Asgard for beaming technology? Oh!.. maybe the Hannibal thing?
6. WAIT! It's a time-machine-retrieval-device? I'm happy enough where I am, but thanks.
5. Why am I watching? Did I fail "The Dumb Test"?

Fiddle de dumb de de.

Moves by CrabMan

12-04-08, 05:33 PM (EST)
55. "RE: So All This?"
5. Why am I watching? Did I fail "The Dumb Test"?

My thoughts exactly! You didn't like it from episode one. I did, and I gave up on it weeks ago!

maybe you lost a bet.

I'm going off the rails with Foonermints

12-04-08, 07:49 PM (EST)
56. "RE: So All This?"
»You didn't like it from episode one«

On the contrary, your conductor needed something to replace the belovedness of Germicho.

Eveyone needs fiber in their diet, Madam. Eat your oatmeal.
Private foonerthought: ...oatmeal: God's evil, gummy blurch for your tummy!

12-04-08, 09:22 PM (EST)
57. "RE: So All This?"
Sucky is as sucky does.

I'm going off the rails with Foonermints

I like oatmeal!

12-05-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
58. "RE: So All This?"
I believe there's a third class section where they serve goatmeal all the time, plus you can catch up on your Fringe episodes.

Sucky indeed, missy.

12-07-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
59. "RE: So All This?"

Christmas at Agbeach 2008
I'm your Tummy and I like oatmeal. With butter and milk and bits of crumbled bacon. You can keep all that icky cinnamony apple stuff, thank you very much.

I had chocolate gravy at a restraunt this weekend. Yum.

12-07-08, 10:33 PM (EST)
60. "Hrmpfh"
You watch Fringe too? I expect a summary! /Estee
Oatmeal? ..bläärf foonermints: thinking up new ways to ruin language!

12-08-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Hrmpfh"

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

Oatmeal and Cream of Wheat --- mmm, mmm, yummy in my tummy

I do watch Fringe, but I don't do summaries. I think I'm still watching Fringe only for Walter.

01-21-09, 01:26 AM (EST)
62. "Bound episode 1/20/09"
Wait for it! I was waiting for the "EWWWWWWWWW" moment, and it came. That THING .... that thing coming out of that professor's mouth was so gross, so vile, so disgusting...I almost gagged.

01-21-09, 12:01 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Bound episode 1/20/09"
I bet Prof. Doofus ate oatmeal for breakfast.
That's what you get from eating oatmeal!
The slugs crawl in after it via err.. somewhere, and then they leave feeling real mean.

01-22-09, 09:23 AM (EST)
64. "RE: Bound episode 1/20/09"
That. was nasty. But I liked the episode. I've missed Walter.

Agman took me to the islands

01-29-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
65. "Back Again, Back Again"
Hippity-Hop!

Ah, a computer program that discombobulates? Why was I not entertained? *sob*
Even the spiny oatmeal slugs were more creative.
Please don't make me go back and watch Fear is Real.
Walter is now saving this show.

Agman's buyin'
Jeesh, what a wasteland. Even with my digital converter.

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-09, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Back Again, Back Again"
This show is starting to feel like the 4th season of ALIAS, which many fans referred to as the "bad guy of the week". Aside from a few plots, it feels like each week is something completely different.

-----------------------------------------
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

02-03-09, 10:11 PM (EST)
67. "Hedgehog Episode"
I was kind of disappointed that only one person turned into a hedgehog. Looked like a cool creature. Would've liked to see more of what he can do besides bring down an airplane.

02-05-09, 00:37 AM (EST)
68. "RE: Hedgehog Episode"
It would have been pretty cool, if one of the passengers just happened to video the whole thing before the plane crashed.

You think that's the last we see of John Scott?

02-08-09, 07:47 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Hedgehog Episode"
I have a feeling John Scott is going to be around for a while yet.

02-11-09, 09:00 AM (EST)
70. "RE: Hedgehog Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-09 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

John Scott and Olivia (in real life) just got married. Wasn't that a pretty fast courtship!

link

eta:
JJ Abrams must really cast for chemistry. Think about the real-life couples that have come out of his shows....Keri Russell and Scott Speedman, Jennifer Garner and both Scott Foley and Micheal Vartan, Evangeline Lily and Domininc Monahan.

02-11-09, 05:30 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Fringe"
So Walter wrote the book? Then why doesn't he remember it?

Agman took me to the islands

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-12-09, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Fringe"
Well, it was his typewriter. Do we know he wrote it?

Fringe isn't coming back unitl April? WTF?

It's a Tribe!

04-08-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
73. "WTF"
If it's back, wtf if anyone saw the end? What's with the 5 minute run over? Now why should I care anymore about this stupid show, 'cause the VCR cut off?
Next week: Walter and a Nasty Beast, sitting in a tree..
kootchy-koo

Way to go, foolies!

04-08-09, 06:15 PM (EST)
74. "RE: WTF"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-09 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

I'll have to find it, but there was a link to the 6 or odd minutes that was cut off. I was so pissed when American Idol ran into the Fringe episode.

http://www.fringetelevision.com/2009/04/fringe-episode-115-what-you-missed.html

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-09, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "4/14 Guest Star"
grabs all the pillows from the DWTS forum

http://thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20090409fox01

Leonard Nimoy

*thud*

04-09-09, 08:15 PM (EST)
76. "RE: 4/14 Guest Star"
Oooh. Must. Watch. !

10-19-09, 04:57 PM (EST)
77. "RE: Fringe"
Does anybody still watch this show anymore? At least it has zombies from Universe X wanting to destroy OUR universe.
But it needs robots. Most all shows need robots.

11-02-09, 03:57 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Fringe"
*raises hand

I'm watching it but I'm about 3 weeks behind.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •