The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Private Practice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-07, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Private Practice"
*yawns* Worse than the pilot. Totally made me lose respect for Addison's character.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Private Practice Bebo 09-30-07 1
   RE: Private Practice CTgirl 10-01-07 2
 RE: Private Practice DRONES 10-03-07 3
 RE: Private Practice Ahtumbreez 10-04-07 4
 Episode 2-October 3 aquariaqueen 10-04-07 5
 RE: Private Practice mrc 10-23-07 6
   RE: Private Practice Ahtumbreez 10-25-07 7
       RE: Private Practice aquariaqueen 10-25-07 8
 RE: Private Practice mrc 11-15-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-07, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Private Practice"
Finally watched the first ep. I'm hoping it can improve. With such an amazing cast, plus two lovely pieces of eye candy named Tim Daly and Taye Diggs, I want this show to succeed.

I was in tears during the tile counting story. The others were eh. But it was obvious during that scene that Amy Brennaman and Paul Adelstein have a long history together (I think I read they've done lots of theater together over the years), because their characters' friendship works. They feel like they have a history.

And while I lvoed Merrin Dungey on Alias, I do think replacing her was the right idea, because Audra McDonald is terrific. I'm still trying to figure out whether I think she's terrific as Naomi, but I think she fits better with the other actors.

Why does ABC have to give my eye candy such meh shows? Tim, Taye, Michael Vartan, and Dylan McDermott all deserve better than what I saw this week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Private Practice"
Finally watched the first ep. I'm hoping it can improve. With such an amazing cast, plus two lovely pieces of eye candy named Tim Daly and Taye Diggs, I want this show to succeed.

Ditto, although I'm not encouraged that the thing that sticks out in my mind is the Chief from Seattle Grace saying "I'll keep your job open as long as possible."!! I did read on the TVGuide.com blog that Sondra Rhimes said the second show was better and the reviewer agreed. I'll watch it again.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-03-07, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Private Practice"
Ally McBeal light staring Kate Walsh? I won't be watching it again.

DRONES

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Private Practice"
Ok, this was better. I cried. and I do really really like Tim Daly. So I hope it keeps getting better.

Tummy

Veni, vidi, velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-04-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Episode 2-October 3"
It looks like they're getting closer to hitting their stride. I'll still watch for another episode.

I do like the multi-dimension to each patient case.

The crazy old lady still disciplining her son, and then realizing she was disciplining her grandson as well!

Switched babies at birth.....so tragic. I am still not sure how you wouldn't realize that child wasn't yours. Didn't the healthy mom (non C-section) get a chance to see her baby on day one and realize on day two it looked differently?

Stripper lady storyline got a little old...but......

10-23-07, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Private Practice"
I recommend that Shonda dump everyone except Addison, Tim Daly, and Taye Diggs and start over . . . by moving them to Grey's Anatomy.

I also like the chief at the hospital. She is a real firecracker!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Private Practice"
I second that motion. Last night was Booooring.

agman lvoes me

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Private Practice"
I keep watching, but noticed that I am getting up and putting things away, straightening up....I don't do that if I really like a show!!!

11-15-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Private Practice"
I'm still in a holding pattern with this show.

Poor Tim Daly can't catch a break. He gets on a show that is doing okay, and the writers go on strike.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •