The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Ellen Degeneres Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-25-07, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Ellen Degeneres Show"
Anyone else wathces? I'm a huge fan of hers! I love her monologues. She's the only person that can and will do an entire monologue on one subject and it's all funny as opposed to others who will talk about 20 different things and they don't have a clever lead in besides "Did you hear about..." or "And what about..."

Also, she is such a people person. Much of her show is about her reading e-mail, or showing pics/videos or playing messages of everyday people. Many times she will call someone out of the blue or even have them as a guest and she gives away prizes and helps many. I just love her!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show aquariaqueen 01-25-07 1
   RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show Jadens Mommy 01-25-07 2
       RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show aquariaqueen 01-26-07 3
 RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show Jadens Mommy 01-28-07 4
 RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show susang 01-29-07 5
   RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show Jadens Mommy 01-29-07 6
   RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show aquariaqueen 01-30-07 7
 RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show trigirl 01-30-07 8
   RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show aquariaqueen 01-30-07 9
       RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show trigirl 01-30-07 10
 Jan 30th starring Barbara Walters aquariaqueen 01-31-07 11
   RE: Jan 30th starring Barbara Walte... Puffy 02-10-07 30
 RE: 600th Show!!! Jadens Mommy 02-06-07 12
   RE: 600th Show!!! aquariaqueen 02-07-07 13
       RE: 600th Show!!! Jadens Mommy 02-07-07 14
 RE: Mama Ellen. Jadens Mommy 02-07-07 15
   RE: Mama Ellen. aquariaqueen 02-07-07 16
       RE: Mama Ellen. Jadens Mommy 02-07-07 17
           RE: Mama Ellen. aquariaqueen 02-08-07 20
           RE: Mama Ellen. syren 02-08-07 24
               RE: Mama Ellen. aquariaqueen 02-09-07 25
                   RE: Mama Ellen. MKitty 02-09-07 28
 RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazin... Jadens Mommy 02-07-07 18
   RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazin... aquariaqueen 02-08-07 19
       RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazin... Jadens Mommy 02-08-07 21
           RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazin... aquariaqueen 02-08-07 22
               RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazin... Jadens Mommy 02-09-07 26
                   RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazin... trigirl 02-09-07 27
 Who do you think her secret favorit... aquariaqueen 02-08-07 23
   It's revealed!!!!! aquariaqueen 02-09-07 29
 RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show Puffy 02-10-07 31
   RE: W Magazine Cover Jadens Mommy 02-10-07 32
   RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show AugustGirl 02-12-07 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-25-07, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
Love Ellen's show, I hope she doesn't change the format too much....and doesn't get all opinionated and bitchy like Rosie did.

I LOVE GLADYS!!!!!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-25-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
I like Gladys, too, but what had me laughing during their first call was more Ellen's reaction to her. I like to see Ellen laugh so much she starts crying.

01-26-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
Me too!!!!

01-28-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
Happy Birthday, Ellen!

BTW, I think DJ Johnny is cute!

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-29-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
As a talk show host, E is way better than Rosie was. IMO, R focused too much on herself, instead of the guest.

01-29-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
Tyra Banks tends to do that sometimes. I like her and she has many eye-opening shows but sometimes she does a little too much of "...that reminds me of the time I...", "...I remember when I..." blah blah blah.

01-30-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
Susang, I truly agree with you!!! I generally get to see the first 15-20 minutes....she is so much more fun. She's not so outwardly crude.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-30-07, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
What did you think of her interview with T.R. Knight after the whole Fag-gate incident?

01-30-07, 06:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-07 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

I think they covered it nicely...you could tell he was upset. Things like that are just private...I don't go around telling people I am heterosexual, or if I like it on top or on bottom. Love lives are supposed to be personal. Sex in my book is personal, that's what makes it intimate and special, otherwise, one is no better than a dog.

Like TR said, most of his close friends knew. But it wasn't broadcast.

Being homosexual doesn't make you late. (Isaiah's comment)

TR was complimentary towards Ellen stating that when she came out it helped others. (It almost cost her career.)

But being gay doesn't warrant being called a f@g. A black person doesn't deserve being called a ni&&er, an italian a dago!

I think our country is allowing generations to dumb down, and it's sad.

01-30-07, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
I thought they covered it nicely too. I have always been pretty impressed with the way Ellen handles her sexuality. She told the world and then it was over. It is no longer a story. I felt that she was giving TR the same opportunity.

01-31-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
11. "Jan 30th starring Barbara Walters"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-07 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

First of all Babwaa is starting to look like Sylvia Brown, the psychic.

They discussed Rosie and how she is opinionated but adds to the show... Also, I guess due to contracts, Ellen can't be appear on that show. Considering that I compare Ellen to Rosie, I thought Ellen was very gracious and classy.

(I see Rosie having her own show within the next year, I think she's using the View to see if she still has an audience. I suspect her show won't be anything like it was....well not when it started when it was great, but closer to when it ended and she wanted to get on the soapbox a little too much.)

They talked about the Oscars. Here's what scares me, Ellen says that they aren't giving the winners a set time limit for their acceptance speeches....oh dear, we're going to hear everyone's opinion on this and that. Anti-war, no furs, "this and that" rights,etc. This sets me up for disliking most actors and actresses.

I like actresses and actors for their work, not their opinions.....I'm doomed.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-07, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jan 30th starring Barbara Walters"
The Academy gave each nominee a tape with 45 seconds on it. It's so they know how long 45 seconds is, the amount of time they have for their speech.

02-06-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 600th Show!!!"
Man, I missed this show with all its 600 highlights! I was falling asleep earlier and decided to take a nap with my baby. I woke up to catch just the last 5 minutes of the show. I wouldn't have napped if I had remembered about this show.

Anyone catch it? How was it?

02-07-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
13. "RE: 600th Show!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-07 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

On the 6th, here, it was the 599th show!!!! I am expecting the 600th, today, Wednesday, or did I goof up????

Yesterday she called Gladys, and did a run-through of many of the re-enacting of movies, it was wonderful!!!

Maybe I goofed, but if yesterday's was supposed to be 600, it wasn't too spectacular....just a good show like always.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just went to the Ellen Degeneres Show website, the 600th is today!!!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't miss it yet!!!!!!!

02-07-07, 01:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: 600th Show!!!"
Yeah. I just realized it IS today, Wednesday. On Monday they were giving animal highlights and I just assummed that was part of the 600th show.

02-07-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Mama Ellen."
I just heard that she and her girlfriend want a baby. Girlfriend said Ellen will be carrying the baby. Ellen said no way.

02-07-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Mama Ellen."
Do you know her girlfriend's name or where I can find a picture???

Did you like the show? A little too much Christina for me, but that's okay.

The caaa, caaa, caaa montege was funny.

02-07-07, 10:59 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Mama Ellen."
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-07 AT 10:59 PM (EST)

>Do you know her girlfriend's name
>or where I can find
>a picture???

I don't remember but it begins with a P and I think it ends with an A

>Did you like the show?
>A little too much Christina
>for me, but that's okay.

Yeah, I agree. Just the CandyMan song would have been enough. I like the show but was let down a little cuz I was too hyped about it. I did like the trip down memory lane with all the show's highlights.
>
>The caaa, caaa, caaa montege was
>funny.

Yup! I loved it!
>

02-08-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Mama Ellen."
I don't think Christina understood that she was insulting Ellen about her "couples" parties..... She wasn't considering Ellen and her girlfriend as a couple. Ellen was making light of it saying she would still come, but Christina wasn't realizing what she was saying. Christina must have referred to "couple parties" about 4-5 times.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Mama Ellen."
Her partner is Portia de Rossi

You can see lots of pictures of them Ellen and Portia

02-09-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Mama Ellen."
Thank you, she is very pretty, isn't she???

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Mama Ellen."
YOu may remember that Portio de Rossi was a big TV star from Ally McBeal and Arrested Development...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005577/

02-07-07, 11:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazine"
It will hit the newstands some time this month. She takes some cool pics that are totally not like her.

02-08-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazine"
I heard her saying they took pictures of her, and wanted her to show her "stuff". Did she show any previews? I was feeding a baby and had my back to the TV....did I miss some pics???

02-08-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazine"
Some pics were shown on one of these celebrity news programs. In one pic, she had heavy eye make-up, her hair up in spikes, and wearing a white top but showing alot of skin; shoulders and I think some cleavage. So not like her. But she did say that she told them to do whatever. I think she had fun with it.

02-08-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazine"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-07 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

I saw a preview on today's show.....not liking it....I think she's more attractive just being Ellen but she can still have fun with the clothes and posing. Hair and make-up is overdone.

02-09-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazine"
>LAST EDITED ON 02-08-07
>AT 02:09 PM (EST)

>
Hair and make-up
>is overdone.

It is overdone for everyday life but I believe it was done on purpose for the magazine as a form of art. It's something different and fun. But I agree, everyday Ellen is very pretty and doesn't need much help in the make-up department.

02-09-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ellen on the cover of W magazine"
Here's a link to the pictures. She looks amazing, but I can't believe she is wearing high heels.

BTW, her partner is Portia de Rossi of Ally McBeal and Arrested Development fame.

02-08-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
23. "Who do you think her secret favorite star is????"
She's not revealing who her secret favorite guest is....who do you think it will be?

I hope it's nobody with a political agenda!!!!

Aquariaqueen says "Make Me Laugh".

02-09-07, 07:19 PM (EST)
29. "It's revealed!!!!!"
Ooops, It's Oprah!!!

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
Youtube video of Ellen talking to Gladys Hardy on the phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1lDBx1gBww

02-10-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
32. "RE: W Magazine Cover"
Did you see Ellen show the behind the scenes when she was shooting for the magazine? She has a nice body that she doesn't show off and it tickled me to see her in heels.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-07, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The Ellen Degeneres Show"
That is just about the funniest unscripted thing I've seen in ages. I'm sorry I didn't get to see it the day it aired, but I watched it on Ellen's website shortly after.

"I love Jesus, but I drink a little."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •