The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CSI: Vegas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-07, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CSI: Vegas"
I'm going to start with a little bit of filler just in case someone missed last night's episode.

I think I have forgotten to mention that I'm so glad George Eads has gone with the buzzed look. I couldn't stand that Cod awful long look he had going last year.

Okay, I think that's enough filler.

I am glad the serial story is back. I didn't like the whole "chicken man" wrap-up from November. I thought there was a lot of build-up, and having it be the "chicken man" was a horrible resolution.

I also thought last night's episode was pretty darn scarry.

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CSI: Vegas Loree 01-05-07 1
   RE: CSI: Vegas samboohoo 01-05-07 2
   RE: CSI: Vegas nailbone 01-10-07 3
   RE: CSI: Vegas deweydrop 01-12-07 6
       RE: CSI: Vegas nailbone 01-12-07 7
 RE: CSI: Vegas nanrabbit 01-10-07 4
   RE: CSI: Vegas samboohoo 01-12-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CSI: Vegas"
I was so disappointed with how the serial killer storyline ended the other week. It seemed like we had a lot of build up for a nothing-type ending. So I was also happy to see that delivery of the model at the end. I'm glad it isn't over with that dumb conclusion they gave us with train guy.

I absolutely hate the relationship between Sarah and Gil. So I hope while he is gone they rethink the writing and forget about it.

Interesting watching Marg and hubby interact in the episode. And I really enjoyed the storyline.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-05-07, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CSI: Vegas"
The Sarah/Gil thing doesn't seem to bother me as much as it does everyone else. I really see chemistry between Catherine and Warrick though.

At first I thought it was her hubby, then I wasn't sure, then I realized it was. I wonder if they'll keep him coming back.

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CSI: Vegas"
I wish they'd done more with the Gil/Lady Heather relationship. But that's mainly cuz I think Melinda Clarke is hot!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CSI: Vegas"
>I was also happy to
>see that delivery of the
>model at the end.

As soon as I saw that box last week, I gasped out loud and was like "YES!"

My husband is like "What?"

I said - "It's another miniature!"

he said I watch too much TV and left the room...heheheh

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CSI: Vegas"
I said - "It's another miniature!"

I had the same reaction.

he said I watch too much TV and left the room...heheheh

I get that a lot, too.

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-07, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CSI: Vegas"
My husband and I watched the show and then we sat for a while trying to figure out if the serial had been revealed. I guess that goes to show how unaffective the whole chicken/train guy was! I am not a fan of Gil and Sarah. I can see Warrick and Catherine but I can also see her with Greg or Nick. She flirts with all three of them. But she did seem to be quite disappointed when they found out that Warrick had married. Is he still married?? I totally agree that Nick's hair looks MUCH better!!!

01-12-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
5. "RE: CSI: Vegas"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-07 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

I don't think there's been a divorce for Warrick, but I know there is trouble.

ETA: I think they're going to bring Catherine's real life husband on more since they seem to be going somewhere with that. (He was the lawyer in this episode.)

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •