The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nip/Tuck"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nip/Tuck"
Great new episode for the long-awaited new season. The producers were messing with our minds for the first few minutes. Good editing job with the various story lines, too.

A JSliceŽOriginal

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nip/Tuck LozengeofLove 09-21-05 1
 RE: Nip/Tuck Fox41 09-22-05 2
 RE: Nip/Tuck Big Al 09-22-05 3
 RE: Nip/Tuck Pretty_Kitty 09-24-05 4
   RE: Nip/Tuck Big Al 09-30-05 6
 RE: Nip/Tuck Loree 09-30-05 5
 RE: Nip/Tuck Puffy 09-30-05 7
   RE: Nip/Tuck big brutha 10-01-05 8
 RE: Nip/Tuck sammyboy22 10-01-05 9
 RE: Nip/Tuck Loree 10-03-05 10
 RE: Nip/Tuck LadyT 10-05-05 11
   RE: Show #3 big brutha 10-08-05 12
   RE: Nip/Tuck Puffy 10-13-05 13
 RE: Nip/Tuck SilverStar 10-19-05 14
   RE: Nip/Tuck big brutha 10-28-05 15
 So how long . . . strid333 10-30-05 16
   RE: So how long . . . sisyphus 11-02-05 17
   Until the very end Bebo 11-02-05 18
 Season finale Puffy 12-22-05 19
   RE: Season finale Hoobie 12-22-05 20
 RE: Nip/Tuck LozengeofLove 12-23-05 21
 RE: Nip/Tuck flipxcyd 07-27-06 22
 Season 4 SilverStar 09-05-06 23
   RE: Season 4 Bebo 09-05-06 24
   RE: Season 4 Wallflower66 09-05-06 25
   RE: Season 4 flipxcyd 09-06-06 26
       RE: Season 4 Pretty_Kitty 09-06-06 27
           RE: Season 4 flipxcyd 09-06-06 28
       RE: Season 4 SilverStar 09-08-06 29
           RE: Season 4 flipxcyd 09-08-06 30
   RE: Season 4 Puffy 09-11-06 31
       RE: Season 4 KwietOne 09-13-06 32
           RE: Season 4 Hoobie 09-24-06 33
               RE: Season 4 willinCal 09-28-06 34
               RE: Season 4 CouchTater 09-29-06 35
               RE: Season 4 Wallflower66 10-04-06 36
 RE: Nip/Tuck Wallflower66 10-10-06 37
   RE: Nip/Tuck flipxcyd 10-11-06 38
 About ready to throw in the towel toddE 10-12-06 39
 RE: Nip/Tuck (Gala Gallardo episode... KwietOne 12-14-06 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
Besides everyone kind of nonchalant treatment of Christian, I loved this episode! They do such a great job of getting inside these characters. It's beautiful.

Handcrafted by RollDDice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nip/Tuck"

I agree 100%. Nip/Tuck was GREAT! It was one of
the best episodes that I've seen so far. It looks
like this season will be really interesting.

Big Al 293 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Al Click to send private message to Big%20Al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
The last half hour with the detective was beyond ridiculous. Those "heavy" metaphors between the Fat woman and Christian was a bit much.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-24-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
I caught a repete of the premier last night OMG it was so good I almost forgot how much I love this show of course I hide my eyes during the bloody parts
can't wait for the rest of the season I want more of the son (name is escaping me at the moment)

Big Al 293 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Al Click to send private message to Big%20Al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
The son looks like Michael Jackson.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
I'm glad this show is back on. But I kept wondering how long Christian was going to keep wearing that bandage on his neck.

09-30-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
Yikes! Looks like the son shaved his head for real. Makes his huge eyebrows look even bigger. What's with this show? Everyone gets slashed/cut/punched in the face. Didn't you think those transexuals were going to do something else when they found the son and got him on the ground?

A RollDdice HalloweenŽOriginal

big brutha 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20brutha Click to send private message to big%20brutha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
Snap I said that two seasons ago that the son looked like micahel jackson I thought it was a cruel joke. Yeah christian is the man, and last night was the reason why I am all over this show. It's got to run for another 3 years its got to.
why is the son so wierd? dude you are gay, deal with it. We need Sean to get some love though man the season just started and already he looks beat.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
That episode where the son who looks like Michael Jackson was taking those huge rips off the bong with his grandma was priceless. I think getting stoned with Vanessa Redgrave would be a fvcking dream come true. That poor tranny he beat the hell out of was kind of disturbing, it was funny when they all peed on him in the end. I think I have found one of my new favorite shows. I am going to have to catch up on the earlier seasons.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
I have always thought the son was kind of funny looking. Now he is even worse with the eyebrows standing out so much.

This was an ep about getting beat up. The ape, the laser patient, and the son. They all got attacked.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
I watched my first ep last night and I am hooked! I have always liked Julian McMahon and he plays Christian perfectly.

TishyTime

10-08-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20brutha Click to send private message to big%20brutha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Show #3"
Oh man this show is a guys wet dream!
First Christian is still the man at his frat house 20 years later, then his partner goes back with sean and they score some hot tail, Christian and his two girlfriends fondling under the table. The only buzz kill is the gay doctor, partner ,killer dude and the music last night was way off the charts. Can someone give me a tissue this show is so good I going to cry big man tears!!!!

10-13-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
T, if you're new to Nip/Tuck, check out the first two seasons on DVD. You'll spend half the time covering your eyes!

I'm nuts over Nutz

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
Great episode last night. Especially the last 15 minutes or so. They did a good job with the surprises and casting suspicion on Christian. First, when Christian had his dream about having a dream. When he woke up in prison, I was still wondering if it was going to be another dream. Then with him getting released because he leaked his story to the press, that caught me off guard. And finally when the detective was the latest Carver victim, I was shocked! Great stuff.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

10-28-05, 00:00 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
Excellent, and the ending was just too much..

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "So how long . . ."
So how long will they drag out the identity of the Carver? I'm really wanting to know who it is.

I honestly don't care about the personal lives of the people, other than maybe Christian. I don't like episodes about Matt. He's too messed up. I just want to know who the Carver is, and why the Carver does what s/he does.

Trick or treat. Smell my feet.

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-02-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: So how long . . ."
no real resaon but I sincerely believe that the carver is Quentin

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Until the very end"
Entertainment Weekly reported that the Carver will be revealed at the very end of the season finale.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

12-22-05, 01:58 AM (EST)
19. "Season finale"
Ackkkk! What did you think of the finale? I was terrified during the entire show. Shall I reveal who the carver is? And the other story lines?

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Season finale"
I am SO NOT pleased with the Carver's/ Carvers' identity.

Hated:
1) Julia's dream sequence
2) The Aryan father scenes
3) No mention of Erica
4) The ending with Matt and dinner - no mention of anything else
5) Blatant holes in the Carver case

Loved:
1) Christian's attitude toward Kimber
2) Kimber's attitude back
3) Matt getting a soul
4) Not knowing the CVS results

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
A really crappy season of great show, and the season finale sucked too. I'll watch the first episode of next season and decide from there whether I tune in any more.

Handcrafted by RollDDice

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
Just have to say I stumbled onto this show by accident. This is a great show and totally off the wall. I've watched the first episode up to the episode where Sean had sex to a Kimber doll, and then Kimber. OH, and the episode where Sean & Christian are havin' a 3-way with a hooker! OMG!

I'm addicted! I'm hoping they air the 2005 season before the premiere of the new season! I'll be all caught up!

An arkiegrl siggie

09-05-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Season 4"
Season 4 starts tonight. Who will be watching? I don't remember hardly anything about last season, so I went to the FX website to read some recaps. Pfft! No such luck. Their Nip/Tuck website is ridiculous. They have no info about the previous seasons. I think I'll be lost tonight, but I will still watch. Or at least tape it to watch later.

Thoughts? Anyone remember WTH happened last season?

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Season 4"
Let's see...their new doctor and his sister were the Carver, Kimber and Julian are pretty much history after her Carver attack, and Julia's pregnant with Sean's baby. I think that about sums it up.

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-05-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Season 4"
I'll be watching, too! But, like you, I can hardly remember how the last season played out. It's been too long!

09-06-06, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Season 4"
Saw it.

Sean finds out his unborn son has developed a rare birth defect. I predict this story line will fade out with a miscarriage...who knows.

Christian is sexually confused. He's not sure if he's in love with women or with Sean (only because his psyche-Brooke Shields said so). Laughed at the scene with Christian and Sean discussing ball implants.

Not sure where the story line will lead us this time around with Sean and Christian selling their practice, but from the previews for this season, it looks interesting...and needed. We need new characters from time to time.

I assume Matt or Kimber will be in the next episode; it'd be interesting to know how these characters will develop.

An arkiegrl siggie

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Season 4"
Im just so happy its back! BB was great last night but then I had a whole boring hour to wait for Nip/Tuck. I was wondering where Kimber was last night. OH did I see correctly that Christian was doing the doctor?(brook sheilds) or was that someone else?

09-06-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Season 4"
Yep, in true form...it WAS Brooke Shields. LOL

An arkiegrl siggie

09-08-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Season 4"
Finally got around to watching my tape last night.

I was surprised that we didn't see Matt at all. Just a mention of him being in the garage.

Is it just me, or is Christian looking much hotter this season? Maybe he had some work done. LOL. I'm interested in seeing where the whole "Christian is in love with Sean" thing will go.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah

09-08-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Season 4"
Well, if you remember, he did have that 3-way with Sean and that hooker, although Sean & Christian didn't play with each other. They really ARE best friends. LOL

Matt will be in the next episode. I think it was a bit much of a storyline for the episode. But I did find it odd, since they managed to get his sister in the episode. LOL It's bad when you don't even know her name...she's hardly ever in the show!

An arkiegrl siggie

09-11-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Season 4"
Well we know that Kathleen Turner is one actress who hasn't had any plastic surgery in real life. I'd want more than a vocal cord operation if I were her.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Season 4"
Speaking of which, Jacqueline Bissett needs a freshening up as well.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Season 4"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-06 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

Wow - I totally disagree. I thought Jacqueline Bissett looked wonderful!

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Season 4"
Hey, I agree too! She looked great for her age. Michelle is a hottie on this show!

Sig by arkiegrl

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Season 4"
I only started watching this show this season because I read that Catherine Deneuve would be a guest star on the show one time so I started taping it. I really like this show, a lot. I really like Jacqueline Bissett in this. And, I think she looks great for that fact that she's like 62 years old.

Tribey Rocks!

10-04-06, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Season 4"
Really! I was also thinking Jacqueline looks great, and that I hope I look that good when I'm that age. And, I think her acting is tremendous! How can she keep a straight face acting like such an evil wench?

10-10-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
Bumping, because it's getting ready to start!

10-11-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Nip/Tuck"
Ok...the caregiver's death was predictable and my immediate thought was a rip off from Final Destination. I'm like c'mon already. Can we be a bit more original?

But I did think it was a bit creepy for her dead spirit to be hanging around the dinner table. Ah...another spirit hanging around Sean...poor Sean.

Another creepy storyline was Larry Hagman watching Christian and Michelle having sex with Brooke Shields pulling the strings here.

Suppose Matt and Kimber are coming back in the next episode. Is it just me, or is Matt just plain creepy looking?

An arkiegrl siggie

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "About ready to throw in the towel"
I've seen every episode of every season, and I even liked last season with the whole Carver thing getting out of hand.

This season may be the last. It seems like the writers/producers are testing how much sh!t we will swallow.

1. Kidney thieves--urban myth #1. Totally absurd, but at least in the spirit of the show.

2. Peanut butter dog sex--urban myth #2. Repulsive plotline and resolution. Typical animal lover, the dead dog thing didn't go over well with me.

3. Scientology!--ooh! Fresh! Edgy! NOT!

4. Brooke Shields' character is irrational, and I hated her until her scene with Larry Hagman. At least there's some shred of intrigue here.

5. Sanaa Lathan--zero chemistry with Christian. Very boring character. She's a good actress, but doesn't have much to work with here. She's right--the best thing about her is her cleavage.

Seems like they've run out of story.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Nip/Tuck (Gala Gallardo episode)"
Great season finale, don't you think?

Sure looks like Sean and Christian will be opening up in Hollywood, the plastic surgery capital of the world.

Looks like Julie won't be back.

I really hope Matt clues in on the fact that Kimber doesn't love him.

That scene with Liz pointing the gun at Escobar wasn't expected, but what I didn't expect is for Gala to kill him.

A tribephyl siggie
Are you on the list?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •