The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Men in Trees"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Men in Trees"
I stayed up and watched. I laughed, I snorted, I hehed.

Did anyone else catch it? Anne was ok, but I loved all the supporting characters. Could be some funny stuff.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Men in Trees Snidget 09-13-06 1
   RE: Men in Trees Breezy 09-13-06 2
 RE: Men in Trees SilverStar 09-13-06 3
 RE: Men in Trees Captain_Savem 09-15-06 4
   RE: Men in Trees mysticwolf 09-15-06 6
 RE: Men in Trees mysticwolf 09-15-06 5
   RE: Men in Trees PepeLePew13 09-19-06 9
 RE: Men in Trees Bebo 09-16-06 7
 RE: Men in Trees Loree 09-18-06 8
 October 20 aquariaqueen 10-21-06 10
 October 27th episode aquariaqueen 10-27-06 11
 RE: Men in Trees djandy 03-01-07 12
   RE: Men in Trees aquariaqueen 03-01-07 13
 RE: Men in Trees aquariaqueen 03-09-07 14
 It's been renewed Loree 03-27-07 15
   RE: It's been renewed aquariaqueen 03-27-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Men in Trees"
DVR was supposed to record it, they are re-running the pilot on Friday before the second episode at the usual time.

Previews looked good enough for me to at least check it out, I'll come back when I've seen it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Men in Trees"
I'll have to set Tivo to record it, I'll be in a car Friday night.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Men in Trees"
The commercials looked pretty funny, but I had something else to watch during that time, so I missed it. I'll probably try to catch the rerun though.

A Tribe work of art

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-15-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Men in Trees"
I watched it. I thought it was pretty good. I love me some Anne Hesch. The show reminded me of Northern Exposure meets Sex in the City. I agree that the supporting cast is great. It's good to see James Evans again (not his real name but he played the dad on Good Times).

This show might have legs...

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Men in Trees"
John Amos.

Autumn by Tribe blogging's scary

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Men in Trees"
DH & I really like this show. The only thing that bugs me (although it also makes me laugh) is the dog dressed up in a raccoon suit.

Not sure how long it will last... It's a bit Northern Exposure. (But, then again we liked that show, too, and were pissed when they cancelled it.)

Autumn by Tribe blogging's scary

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Men in Trees"
Dammit, me too! That annoyed the heck out of me, the raccoon walking very much like a dog with a suit on.

But I thought it was a great concept for a show, Pene and I have set it up on our PVR to watch from now on.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-06, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Men in Trees"
Watched both episodes last night. It's definitely a keeper. It's exactly the kind of show I want to watch on a Friday night - nothing too thought-provoking, controversial, or nightmare-inducing.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Men in Trees"
I am enjoying this show. It does remind me of Northern Exposure and I liked that show. It is nice to have something a little different on TV to watch. Hopefully it lasts the season.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-21-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "October 20"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-06 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

Still watching and enjoying, but could easily be persuaded to watch something else. I hope it gets a quicker pace.

Anyone raise an eyebrow about sneezing 7 times?

The "Seven minutes of Heaven" was kinda cute, it's Alaska, afterall.

10-27-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "October 27th episode"
Patrick: "I'm an emotional salad."

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-01-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Men in Trees"
Does anyone know the status of Men in Trees? I just saw an advertisement for "October Road" to start March 15th after Grey's Anatomy.

djandy

03-01-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Men in Trees"
I don't know, I haven't heard a thing, but I sure love this show!!! I tape it every week.

thank you Arkiegrl!!!

03-09-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Men in Trees"
Is this show going to make it? We had a repeat again, but I guess I can't get to worried, GA was a repeat as well, and ER wasn't on at all.

I enjoy this show, I guess because it's a calm-no thinker.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-07, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "It's been renewed"
I just heard on ET Canada that "Men in Trees" has been picked up for a second season.

03-27-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: It's been renewed"
That's good news for me, I've always enjoyed it.

Now let's have a baby and see how that wreaks more havoc in town!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •