The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABC can kiss my..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-21-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABC can kiss my..."
Bad enough they cancel my show (Daybreak) but when I go to watch the streamed video I get the message "Only residents of the United States can watch this free video". WTF?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Didn't you know? bystander 12-21-06 1
 RE: ABC can kiss my... batts 12-21-06 2
 RE: ABC can kiss my... trigirl 12-22-06 3
 RE: ABC can kiss my... seahorse 12-23-06 4
 RE: ABC can kiss my... true 01-07-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-21-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Didn't you know?"
ABC = All But Canadians.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-21-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABC can kiss my..."
How Rude!!! WTF?

Seriously, why would they do that?

If I lived in Canada..... or anywhere for that matter, and I was an 'ABC' show watcher, the least I think 'ABC' would do is not put up a rude comment on a streaming video ABC is trying to promote, to out of country loyal viewers of a show.

If you want Trigirl, I'll go up to the KVUE (abc) complex here in Austin, go in the building and beat their @§§e§ for you!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-22-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABC can kiss my..."
Thanks Batts.

Yeah...send them a little holiday cheer <kapow> from me!

Just one big happy RTVW family!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABC can kiss my..."
The scheduling decision follows weak ratings this week, with the show hitting new lows in the key adults 18-49 demographic (1.4 for "Day Break").

Unless a new show keeps ratings, it is doomed.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-07, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ABC can kiss my..."
Don't feel too bad, the remaining episodes aren't being shown to anyone...yet. Hopefully, the full season will come out on DVD.

ABC is the WORST for this kinda crapola. After they cancelled Eyes last season, I decided not to invest any more time in new ABC Dramas until they are around long enough to be released on DVD. (I made an exception for Day Break, as I was killing time til Lost returned..talk about a quick trigger finger, geeze)

I don't know what they expect. They launch a new show mid-season to replace a very popular show, and they expect it to maintain those ratings from the get go? Are they THAT stupid? Serial type dramas take awhile to build an audience. The way it was handled by ABC, Day Break never had a chance.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •