The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dexter: Season 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dexter: Season 4"
Episode 1 of season 4 has been released pre-air via bittorrent.

I should be watching it in 24 minutes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It was good... very good IceCat 08-23-09 1
   RE: It was good... very good Loree 08-23-09 2
   RE: It was good... very good Estee 08-25-09 3
   RE: It was good... very good thndrkttn 09-29-09 5
 RE: Dexter: Season 4 MKitty 09-10-09 4
 RE: Dexter: Season 4 Loree 09-30-09 6
 RE: Dexter: Season 4 zombiebaby 10-02-09 7
 RE: Dexter: Season 4 Loree 10-19-09 8
 RE: Dexter: Season 4 Loree 12-14-09 9
   RE: Dexter: Season 4 kingfish 12-15-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "It was good... very good"

The new villian is going to provide some genuinely chilling moments this season.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-09, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It was good... very good"
I am so jealous. I can't wait.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-09, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It was good... very good"
*mutter*
*glare*
*settles in to wait another bloody year*

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-09, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It was good... very good"
Icey, you aren't kidding about the chilling moments. Eeesh!

Is anyone else irritated by Rita and her breathey yet demanding voice? I hate her. Grrrrr.

I used to have such absolute faith in Dexter and this episode made me question that.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-09, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dexter: Season 4"
Double glare..yes, it seems to be a year behind in Canada..so we just finished watching Season Three on DVD...all over a single weekend.

When we finished the last episode of Season Three, all we could say to each other was..."same time next year?" I love Dexter and really hate to be a year behind..and now will not be able to come back to this thread or check any websites about it as I will see stuff I should not see! Damn different release times!!! ARGHGHGH

Tribe manga'd my mug

09-30-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dexter: Season 4"
Great ep. Poor Dexter is sooo tired. What is Rita doing all the time? Is she still working? She never seemed as tired as Dexter. Why did he have to leave work to rush to the pharmacy with her?

The Trinity Killer is chilling. And I could have done without seeing John Lithgow naked so often. *shudder*

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-09, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dexter: Season 4"
Oooh so good. Lundy is back!
I agree...Rita=annoying.

I think our Dexter is becoming quite unhinged. Previews for the upcoming season look really tense!

You've been hotpocketed!

10-19-09, 03:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Dexter: Season 4"
Poor Lundy...

I expected he would be killed off this season when I read that a character was going to be killed. But I was still sad to see it happen.

Dexter doesn't often kill females. I liked the cat and mouse play they had this ep. And Dexter has realized he cares and missed his family. Although I sometimes wonder why he would miss Rita. And one week we have Astor flirting with boys and the next week she is jumping on beds with her little brother. How old is she suppose to be anyway?

12-14-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Dexter: Season 4"
OMG! What a season finale. This was a great season.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-09, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dexter: Season 4"
The betting window is now open.

Odds on that ending being a dream sequence, or one of Dexter's imaginary scenes he has in his head?

Or, that he becomes completely unhinged and evolves into a really bad serial killer?

Or, that somehow this directs the Miami Homocide squad to a clue (his slides?) that puts them on his trail, setting up a real dilemma for Deb when she finds out who and what he is?

Or, ...?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •