The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CSI - Ep. 7.02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-18-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CSI - Ep. 7.02"
Did my recording end suddenly? I do not know who killed Danny Bonaduce? Last thing I saw was that Grissom found a photo or something while examining the minature crime scene. I expected 7.03 to pick it up but there was hardly any mention of Sam and none of the rock star storyline.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02 deweydrop 10-18-06 1
 RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02 samboohoo 11-15-06 2
   RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02 sharnina 11-16-06 3
       RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02 samboohoo 11-16-06 4
           RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02 okaychatt 11-29-06 5
               RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02 trigirl 11-29-06 6
 RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02 deweydrop 12-07-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-18-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02"
nope..they never told us who killed Izzy.

from cbs.com at the end of that episode:

"Still hooked on the diorama, Gil uses various magnifiers to examine each detail, finding a single clue: an image pasted on the back of one of the tiny portraits of Izzy. He is left with no explanation, only a deepening mystery to solve. "

and that's all there was.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02"
Last week's episode had a second miniature crime scene - looks like a serial.

I'm liking this storyline.

Thanks Tribe!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-16-06, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02"
I'm liking this whole season so far. I thought the show with the victims in the morgue telling their own stories was a very fresh take on a sometimes predictable show.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02"
Agree.

I also like that the chemistry/sexual tension is there between Grissom and Sarah, but that storyline hasn't dominated.

Thanks Tribe!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02"
<chemistry/sexual tension is there between Grissom and Sarah

I cannot stand Jorja Fox. Something about her character annoys me no end. She seems smug to me. I can't find any warmth in her character.

Am I the only one that thinks Grissom can do MUCH better?!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02"
The inflection in Jorja Fox's voice drives me freakin' insane. Dump her Grissom.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CSI - Ep. 7.02"
FYI - tonight we find out who the serial killer is with the miniatures.

I hope it's good!

Loco Motives
Season 7 Episode 10

Episode Description
Originally Aired: December 07, 2006
A murder at a poultry manufacturing plant leads the CSI team to discover the identity of the serial killer who leaves miniature replicas of his crime scenes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •