The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And so it begins...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And so it begins...."
I haven't posted about soaps in so long I feel awful. Was GH awesome last month or what? I don't even know what made me happiest, seeing Robert, seeing Robin ##### out Robert for being a lousy father, seeing Courtney die? I LOVE the new Carly, almost as much as Sarah Brown's Carly. I bawled when they killed off Tony, but realistically they had to kill off someone who was beloved. Who was more beloved than Tony? And Luke and Robert, so much better as a supercouple than Sonny and Jason. Oh and I hate Emily and Sonny. And someone do something about her nails.

AMC. Still my favorite. Didn't think I would like them bringing Natalie back but it is working in redeeming Amanda. Now if they just get a better actress to play her all will be right in the world. Love that Dixie is back, however it is jarring that Jacob Young is like ten years younger than her. Even weirder, he was prenominated in the Supporting Actor category and Di was prenominated in the Younger Actress category. But for the love of God, the abortion storyline is horrible and thanks for pushing back womens rights a hundred years. Give me more Babe and JR.

I am sure I will be back for more

TishyTime

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's official, I'm obsessed... kathliam 03-11-06 1
   RE: It's official, I'm obsessed... Puffy 03-15-06 5
 RE: And so it begins.... Bebo 03-11-06 2
   RE: And so it begins.... LadyT 03-12-06 3
 Y&R DebCapsFan 03-15-06 4
 ATWT trigirl 03-21-06 6
 Days of our Lives Hoobie 03-21-06 7
   RE: Days of our Lives zombiebaby 03-22-06 8
   RE: Days of our Lives samboohoo 03-22-06 9
   RE: Days of our Lives LadyT 03-24-06 11
       RE: Days of our Lives samboohoo 03-25-06 12
           RE: Days of our Lives LadyT 03-25-06 14
   RE: Days of our Lives AugustGirl 03-25-06 13
       RE: Days of our Lives LadyT 03-25-06 15
           John Black zombiebaby 04-01-06 21
               RE: John Black Hoobie 04-05-06 22
   Patch and Kayla are coming back AugustGirl 04-22-06 23
       RE: Patch and Kayla are coming back zombiebaby 04-23-06 24
           RE: Patch and Kayla are coming back AugustGirl 04-23-06 25
               RE: Patch and Kayla are coming back samboohoo 04-23-06 26
                   Patch and Kayla spoiler, don't read... LadyT 04-30-06 27
                       RE: Patch and Kayla spoiler, don't ... zombiebaby 05-01-06 28
 B&B samboohoo 03-22-06 10
   RE: B&B LadyT 03-25-06 16
       RE: B&B AugustGirl 03-26-06 17
           RE: B&B samboohoo 03-26-06 19
 Passions AugustGirl 03-26-06 18
 Days & Passions susang 03-27-06 20
 Dixie \ Rosanna trigirl 05-06-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "It's official, I'm obsessed..."
Hi LadyT. GH has been awesome the past month, with the exception of Sonny/Emily, which skeeves me out more than I can express. I can't stand how sanctimonious Emily has become. I think some is due to the actress who portrays her, I FF through all her scenes.

Lvoed having Robert Scorpio back on the scene. He and Luke were the original supercouple. Sonny and Jason are pretenders to the throne! Didn't you love Luke's reaction to waking up in the hospital with Robert sitting there? I'm still not sure why Holly was brought back for such a short time, they didn't really need a 'name' to ransom the antidote, but it did energize Luke and Scorpio's scenes. I hope when Scorpio returns he and Mac have more time together. So far their only contact has been Mac's roundhouse. I'm willing to accept they were both busy doing their jobs, but Mac should have been in there when Robin was ill, he raised her.

I'm pretty meh about Courtney's death. I haven't cared much about her character for quite a while. Cried buckets when Tony died, especially his scene with Lucas just before her got sick when he told Lucas he was proud of him, and Bobbi telling Tony goodbye. (still sniffing).

Lvoing Laura Wright as Carly. Agree she is taking the character back to her (Sarah Brown) roots. I've always like Laura Wright as an actress. She has amazing strength and energy, and a wicked gleam in her eye when she's being bad.

As far as AMC, I am so disgusted about the revisionist abortion story line. That was a ground-breaking story at the time and helped put AMC and Susan Lucci on the map. And Dr. Joe has the audacity to just accept Josh because he disagreed with Erica's decision all those years ago? WTF? And will we see Jeff anytime soon (and will Mary come with him)?

Kate Collins is having a blast, chewing the scenery in every frame. OMG, Babe opening the freezer and seeing one of Uncle Porkchop's signature fugly ties! I have no idea how they could write it, but I wish Janet could stay a while longer, just because I can't get enough of her!

OLTL has a few interesting story lines. Please dear heaven, wrap up the Jessica/Tess mystery -- tell us already. I'm hoping the Jessica/Tess integration results in some of Tess's personality remaining. I prefer her and lvoe me some Nash.

Spencer has his little hands in so many story lines and they've hinted they are all related somehow, but it's almost too convoluted. Paul Satterfield is such an awesome villian, I think the writers just kept writing stuff for him to do and haven't quite figured out how to tie everything together. I hope they don't drag this out as long as the DID storyline. We know the photograph is Spencer/David's mother, and my theory is she was one of Renee's girls back in the day and Spencer somehow blames Asa for her death. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Oh, and I am so happy Cristian is back. Wow, is he hot!

I'm obsessed, obviously require an intervention....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's official, I'm obsessed..."

Kath, I watch AMC, too. I agree about the abortion and Janet Dillon storylines. FYI, I think that Jeff's Mary died. He came back to the show a few years ago and had a relationship with another doctor. I looked on the AMC website and a "Carolyn Martin" is listed as Joe's daughter-in-law and as Tad's sister-in-law, so perhaps she is married to Jeff now. I just can't get into the Erin and Jonathan story lines. I'm a little sick of Kendall, too.

Thanks to the Amazin Syren
©Syren Creations, 2005

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And so it begins...."
>I LOVE the new Carly

I don't watch GH, but I was a fan of Laura Wright on GL. Glad to hear she's fitting in well. They've completely ruined her character now that she's gone from GL.

03-12-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And so it begins...."
I agree that the new Cassie is horrible, and the current storyline where Jeffrey took over for Richard at times is atrocious. One thing I do like is that Reva and Cassie are at odds. THey need to recast this Cassie, she isn't working.

End the Gus and Alan story, although I like that Beth is pregnant. Kinda creepy that it is Alan's kid, but oh well.

I LOVE Jonathan and Tammy. I know it is gross that they are first cousins. And I know I am kinda hypocritical where I like them and hate Emily and Sonny. But come on, Sonny gave Emily the sex talk!!!! Ok back on topic. The actors that play Jonathan and Tammy are amazing and I hope Jonathan has his Emmy speech ready because it will be a crime if he loses again.

Oh and Bebo, I read the guidelines a long time ago, but I will go refresh my memory

TishyTime

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Y&R"
I must confess, I love Phyllis...mostly because I identify with her a lot. I hate that Daniel had to be the one that caught her and Nick...but I guess they are setting it up so Daniel and Lilly will run away together.
A good Dru vs. Phyllis cat fight can make my day.

Deb's random ramblings http://debcapsfan.blogspot.com

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "ATWT"
Loving the storylines and all the couples right now! Meg and Paul are so great. He hasn't had a good partner since Rose. Will and Gwen. Awesome. Is Martha Byrne VERY pregnant? She looks huge! Like the crazy Emily. She is so much more fun.

Catch moments of Y&R when I am desperate. Like the characters but hate the pace of that show. Nick and Phyllis are hot!

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Days of our Lives"
Please, please let Shawn find out that he's Claire's father. This has been going on way too long.

Carrie - you can go back to Israel anytime. I'm done with you.

Lexie is the biggest slut, but nobody seems to think so. This is her 3rd affair (Abe's brother, Abe's son and now Abe's colleague). I really hope Sami can put her in her place.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Days of our Lives"
Yes there are only so many times Phillip can interupt everyone saying he knows what they are going to say.

Still not completely on board that Claire is Shawn's. However if he is I hope he stays with Mimi. I really like them together and are basically the only reason I watch this show now.

The Carrie storyline is boring and really...who cares?

I hope they turn Belle into a psycho or should I say more of a blatant psycho. Really the character is probably the worst one on there other than Marlena.

JOhn Black is the cheesiest actor with only Joey Tribiani's Drake Ramore a close second.

One more of J
Slice's Awesome Creations!

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Days of our Lives"
Perhaps we should start calling Lexie "Brooke."

It's Arkie Love

03-24-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Days of our Lives"
Abe had a son? Who was that?
I knew she had an affair with the brother who I think is still in jail. I can picture him, but can't remember his name

TishyTime

03-25-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Days of our Lives"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

Brandon.

ETA: Nicole's brother and one-time love of Sami.

It's Arkie Love

03-25-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Days of our Lives"
Thats right. How could I forget that hottie?

TishyTime

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Days of our Lives"
Jack is dead again. How many times is this man going to "die"? Can't John Black die for once? Please.

I agree with you on Lexie. Abe deserves better.

It might just be me, but everytime Philip is on screen I think "Hey! It's that guy from Real World".

03-25-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Days of our Lives"
I hate John Black.
I have always thought htat the actor is overrated.

Although I thought it was humorous when Calliope kept reffering to him as Roman. She should have called everyone Roman

TishyTime

04-01-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "John Black"
This character has always been horrible I thought. However have you seen this past week?

I think they are really hamming him up! This had to be one of the cheesiest weeks ever on this show!

John Black practice target shooting at watermelons? Then eating them?
Then him slipping into the church as a nun? Firing practice shots over Belle & Mimi's head?

I could not stop laughing.

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: John Black"
I totally agree. That watermelon thing was TOO MUCH! Funny, funny stuff.

It would've been great if he had accidentally shot Belle (not fatal, just a flesh wound, of course), then Shawn would have run to her side.

04-22-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Patch and Kayla are coming back"
According to soapcentral.com. Looks like early to mid-June. Very interesting.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

04-23-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Patch and Kayla are coming back"
Yeah I heard this. I have mixed emotions. They could end up ruining these characters.

I miss the way the characters used to "mix" with others not directly in their storyline. The characters are so isolated from each other now. The whole vibe is not the same. Maybe this will start more interaction? I mean Patch and Kayla had storylines with so many people-Brady's, Jack and Jen, Bo's best friend, Victor.

04-23-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Patch and Kayla are coming back"
The whole vibe is different, Zombie. Days used to be the best soap out there, bar none (in my humble little ole opinion). Now, not so much.

Wonder how they are going to explain Patch being alive? Or since almost everyone in Salem has died once or twice and come back to life they probably won't need to explain anything.

04-23-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Patch and Kayla are coming back"
Maybe he was on the island too.

It's Arkie Love

I think this is one of the worst ideas ever.

04-30-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
27. "Patch and Kayla spoiler, don't read if you don't want to know"
Alledgedly it is tied with Jack, who is dying somewhere and needs a transfusion or something to that effect. In come Nurse Kayla and Steve, who yes, will be wearing the patch. They will be on the island. They help him survive. Alex, who is not long for this world and Marlena, Bo, Billie, Hope and Patrick will be on the island around the same time.

Now what will be interesting is what will be done with Bonnie. Judi Evans played Adrienne, Jack and Patch's sister. It's been easy to keep her away from Jack, he is never around. But now what will they do with two characters that her former character was once related too.

05-01-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Patch and Kayla spoiler, don't read if you don't want to know"
Same thing they did with the original Roman and Chris! Ignore it!

I doubt they will even address the past fact of Jack raping Kayla.

03-22-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
10. "B&B"
I was in the grocery line today and picked up SOD. Flipped to the B&B page: Nick and Ridge are still fighting over Brooke. Eric and Steph are married again.

Glad to see I haven't "missed" anything.

It's Arkie Love

03-25-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
16. "RE: B&B"
You also have not missed the fact that Hunter Tylo can't move her face from all the Botox.

But, new Felicia who isn't really dead totally kicks #####. I am glad that they didn't kill her and hope she stays around for a while. I have always loved Lesli Kay. I just wish that they would cast Tom Eplin onto the show. I LOVE him and some soap should grab him

TishyTime

03-26-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
17. "RE: B&B"
Tom Eplin is da bomb! I'd watch him read the phone book.

03-26-06, 06:55 PM (EST)
19. "RE: B&B"
Mmmmmm, and the yellow pages.

It's Arkie Love

03-26-06, 07:35 AM (EST)
18. "Passions"
Yes, I watch Passions *sheepish grin* but usually only once every two weeks (I have every other Friday off and will watch Passions if I'm home).

Luis is back! Finally!!! I love Luis. Sheridan belongs with Luis, not that poser Chris. There is definitely something odd about Chris, and I've never really warmed up to him. Hopefuly he'll go bye bye sooner than later.

Julian and Eve: So glad they have kept them together. I love how Eve has softened him, made him human. I really want an Eve/Julian wedding.

This whole Whitney/nun/self-flaggelation thing is way too weird, even for Passions. They need to get her out of the convent and back to Harmony.

The little girl who plays Endora is the cutest thing ever. She is just plain adorable. I hope they don't do the typical aging thing they do on soaps and one day she is 2 years old and the next day she is 9 years old.

Noah is too good for Fancy. He needs to dump her and come over to the Augie side.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-27-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Days & Passions"
Days: Was disappointed when Jack was killed off. He was good looking and had a great sense of humor. John Black has the worst hair. Can't they spare a few bucks to give him a better hairstyle? So sick of Belle. She is tiresome and whiny. Without a doubt, Sami is the best character.

Passions: Am glad Luis is back. Julian and Eve are a good couple. The Whitney convent thing is strange. I hope they don't bring back Beth Wallace. Her trout-pout lips were too distracting.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-06-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Dixie \ Rosanna"
I saw the actess that plays Rosanna on ATWT is on AMC as Dixie. Was that her original soap? Does that mean Rosanna is not coming out of the coma?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •