The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Bill Paxton Love?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Bill Paxton Love?"
Weird show. Not sure I want to see THIS much of an amorous Bill Paxton. Or Bill Paxton trying to be amorous (Sneetch left the room the minute his scrotum first appeared). Still, Tripplehorne is really shining in her role, Chloe Sevigny is always weird and wonderful, and the whole concept is ... well ... different.

What did you guys think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? RickCharles 03-15-06 1
 RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? byoffer 03-16-06 2
 RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? samboohoo 03-17-06 3
   RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? ginger 03-22-06 6
 RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? Glow 03-17-06 4
   RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? ginger 03-22-06 5
 RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? zombiebaby 03-22-06 7
 RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? StarryLuna 03-23-06 8
   RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? Hoobie 03-27-06 9
 RE: Big Bill Paxton Love? samboohoo 03-29-06 10
   OH GAWD! volsfan 04-01-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RickCharles 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RickCharles Click to send private message to RickCharles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"
I thought it was interesting. I have set it up as a "season pass" on Tivo. Tripplehorn is by far the hottest wife of the three, even if she is the oldest. The writing of the show has things unwinding at a good pace, so far. Hopefully Bruce Dern will add more in future episodes.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"
I thought the three wives were Bravey, MCatt and Ginger??

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"
See I Tivo'd it, but I haven't watched it yet. Now that I know a scrotum will appear . . .

It's Arkie Love

Sneetch is home? Is it Spring Break?

03-22-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"

Sneetch was indeed home for Spring Break.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"
I watched it. I thought it was interesting enough to watch another episode before I decide if I'll watch it or not.

03-22-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"
It's such a strange world, the realm of the polygymous. We have the "good/normal" polygamists in the Paxton houses, and then there's the creepy creepy compound. It is nice to see Harry Dean Stanton sink his teeth into a role again. And the woman who plays the mother...she was in the Big Easy (also as the mother), is terrific.

There is SUCH an "ick" factor, though...the 12-year old bride, among other things...

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"
I liked it. It is different. For me HBO shows take awhile to really get into so I will continue to watch.

I agree the 12 year old brides are creepy. I always find it fascinating that there is this whole subculture that seems soooo rural and backwards in the US.

Very interesting. There might have to be a drinking game called "spot the scrotum" for this show.

I liked how they have the characters use "heck" and "darn" a lot.

One more of J
Slice's Awesome Creations!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-23-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"
DH and I discovered at the last possible minute that we had a free HBO preview weekend, so we Tivo'd the second episodes of The Sopranos and Big Love just before it was cut off.

I liked Big Love. I thought it was pretty interesting. DH's take? "One wife is enough of a pain in the ass. Why in the world would he possibly want three?" LOL.

Fantastic cast and the characters seemed well written. I may have to try to talk DH into adding HBO so I can continue watching (and see the end of The Sopranos of course.)

Luna's Eclipses

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"
My hubby said the exact same thing.

I really like this show. Love, love, love Tina Majorino as Sarah's friend.

A lot of potential here. I wish they would focus more on the dynamics of the wives and less on the business/ the prophet.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Bill Paxton Love?"
Well I just got around to watching Episode 1. I wasn't wild about it. I probably won't watch anymore of it.

And is it me or does Chloe Sevigny just remind you too much of Magpie from last year's Big Brother?

It's Arkie Love

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "OH GAWD!"
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

*gag* *puke* *gag*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •