The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"South Park"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"South Park"
It's out of character for me to post here but I'm curious as he** about last night's South Park season premier. With all the battles going on in the media between Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Isaac Hayes, Tom Cruise, Viacom, Comedy Central, I really need to know

In Canada we won;t get it for a while and I;ve been cruising around the internet for an episode rundown and can only find snipets.

Anyone watch it?

arkie spring thing

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: South Park Snidget 03-23-06 1
   RE: South Park Maroonclown 03-23-06 2
       RE: South Park ginger 03-23-06 3
 RE: South Park Snidget 03-23-06 4
   RE: South Park HobbsofMI 03-24-06 5
   RE: South Park Maroonclown 03-24-06 6
   Hilarious AyaK 03-26-06 7
   RE: South Park flipxcyd 03-27-06 8
       RE: South Park Snidget 03-27-06 9
           RE: South Park flipxcyd 03-27-06 10
 RE: South Park strid333 03-31-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: South Park"
I DVR'ed it. If no one else posts before I get a chance to watch it I'll give you the scoop.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-23-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: South Park"
M,kay. Thanks Snidg

arkie spring thing

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: South Park"
I missed it, too, but Yahoo recaps a bunch:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/18632

03-23-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: South Park"
Here is my recap. Trying to keep this as PG-13 as possible.

Chef joins the Special Adventure Club and leaves South Park. Everyone is sad that he is leaving them, they think forever. A few months later he returns. Everyone is joyous at his return. When he returns it sounds like all of his dialog is cut and pasted from past shows a word or two at a time.

He comes back to work at the School and everyone is looking forward to what he makes them for lunch. Whenever he talks to the children at lunch he makes rather explicit suggestions that lead to the Police coming to interview the children about Chef being a pedophile. The policeman really gets into the part where they use the doll to try to evoke from the children any acts that Chef may have done with them.

The 4 main kids think all this is weird, they know Chef wasn't like that before so they head over the rope bridge to the mansion that houses the Special Adventure Club. They find out that the Special Adventure Club is a club that travels around the world having relations with children. (unlike the Adventure club that goes skiing and hiking and all of that sort of thing). Anyway they tell the kids the reason the club does this is that their founder became immortal because of the interactions with children because only children have (didn't catch the exact word) an energy that adults can take from them and use to become immortal. The founder was hit by a train, but otherwise would have lived forever. They try to hypnotize the children with a device, but it doesn't work and the kids leave.

They take Chef to a psychologist to see if they can get him put back the way he was. The therapist agrees that Chef has been brainwashed and since before he joined he used to have sex with woman they have to take him to a strip club as part of his recovery process. It looks like it didn't work until a large black female stripper comes out to dance and Chef snaps out of it.

However at that moment the Special Adventure club peeps show up and dart Chef and take him back to their mansion. The kids go after them and get Chef to leave with them but once they get across the rope bridge Chef is convinced to return to the club and starts back across the rope bridge. Lightening strikes the bridge breaking it in half. Chef falls down the gorge striking many sharp rocks until he is impaled on a branch at the bottom of the gorge. A mountain lion and then a grizzly bear come across him and maul his body.

Oh my God.
They killed Chef.
The bastards.

The kids return to South Park with the sad news. They have a funeral for Chef but all that is in the casket is his spatula.

Meanwhile back at the Special Adventure Club they retrieve what is left of Chef's body and put him in a special ICU Darth Chef suit and he lives. And is fully back in the fold of the fruity little club. In his hand a glowing red spatula.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: South Park"
Are you sure that's a glowing red spatula or are you just happy to see me?

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

03-24-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: South Park"
Thanks so much for this.

Thats' what I love about Trey and Matt - they hit you right up side the head with a two-by-four but in that oh so disguised way so no-one could ever touch them with a lawsuit.

Love those guys. They are brilliant.

arkie spring thing

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Hilarious"
I've never been a South Park fan, probably for the same reason I don't like Howard Stern. However, I saw the "Trapped In The Closet" episode and so I had to watch this one. It was hilarious, with highlights including the fake intro ("Previously on South Park..."), the self-parody ("This is what the Super Adventurers Club actually believes!") and Chef meeting a Kenny-esque death (including a battle between the bear and the mountain lion over getting to eat his impaled body -- and a couple of rifle shots fired into Chef by Super Adventurers Club members trying to scare the predators away).

And the eulogy was great. Kyle's speech made it perfectly clear that there were no hard feelings toward Isaac Hayes, despite his public departure ... the rancor was solely directed to that "fruity little club." At the same time, South Park raised the question as to whether Isaac is in any physical condition to speak for himself right now; his departure from the show was handled by press release, not by personal appearance.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: South Park"
Hey Snidget,

You missed the part where the Super Adventure Club retrieves Chef's body and brings him back to life as Darth Chef with a different voice. I suppose Darth Chef might be coming back with of course a different voice....obvious rip off from SW-Revenge of the Sith.

An arkiegrl siggie

03-27-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: South Park"
Um, under my sig in little type like I was trying to hide a spoiler under there????

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: South Park"
Oops - even with my glasses I'm STILL blind. Sorry

An arkiegrl siggie

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-31-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: South Park"
http://southparkstudios.com/ provided some great links on what happened. I recommend reading http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/22/AR2006032202256.html

Three is the perfect number.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •