The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Office"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Office"
I love The Office. I hope a few of you tuned in last night after Earl. You have to stick with the whole episode to really get into it, but it's so worth it.

So, who else is watching?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Office Maroonclown 09-28-05 1
   RE: The Office weltek 09-28-05 2
       RE: The Office SherpaDave 09-30-05 3
           RE: The Office weltek 09-30-05 4
               RE: The Office CattyChat 09-30-05 5
 RE: The Office frisky 01-13-06 6
   RE: The Office CattyChat 01-14-06 11
       RE: The Office Hoobie 01-17-06 14
 RE: The Office Pretty_Kitty 01-13-06 7
   RE: The Office weltek 01-13-06 8
       RE: The Office frisky 01-13-06 9
           RE: The Office Glow 01-20-06 15
   Up and Down Bebo 01-13-06 10
 RE: The Office Puffy 01-17-06 12
   RE: The Office Bebo 01-17-06 13
 RE: The Office weltek 01-20-06 16
   RE: The Office frisky 01-20-06 17
       RE: The Office Bebo 01-20-06 18
           RE: The Office frisky 01-20-06 19
               Employee Spotlight CattyChat 01-20-06 20
                   RE: Employee Spotlight bystander 01-20-06 21
                       RE: Employee Spotlight frisky 01-20-06 22
                           RE: Employee Spotlight Bebo 01-22-06 24
               RE: The Office Puffy 01-22-06 25
 RE: The Office Loree 01-21-06 23
 RE: The Office ginger 01-22-06 26
   RE: The Office newsomewayne 01-23-06 27
       RE: The Office ginger 01-23-06 28
           RE: The Office HobbsofMI 01-23-06 29
 RE: The Office frisky 01-26-06 30
 Feb 2 CattyChat 02-06-06 31
   Dwight's Blog AugustGirl 02-06-06 32
   RE: Feb 2 Survivorerist 02-06-06 33
 MUST.OWN.SCHRUTE.BOBBLEHEAD. newsomewayne 02-10-06 34
   RE: MUST.OWN.SCHRUTE.BOBBLEHEAD. Pretty_Kitty 02-10-06 35
       RE: MUST.OWN.SCHRUTE.BOBBLEHEAD. myhuskieiscute77 04-14-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Office"
Hi Weltek,

I've watched it and I think its hilarious. It reminds me of a movie I saw a long time ago. There was this loser in cubicle hell and he kept getting moved around until he ended up in the furnace room. Very protective of his stapler.

The scary thing is it is not too far off the truth about office life. Probably what makes it so funny.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2005

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-28-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Office"
Office Space is one of my all-time favorite movies!!!!!

Last night's "The Office" was a classic. Ranks right up there with the Diversity episode from last year, which was my fave.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Office"
Office Space? Hilarious.
The Office? Painful.

See Dave write. See Dave edit. See Dave blog.

09-30-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Office"
8sniff* And I thought I loved you.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-30-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Office"
I'm with you, Weltek. I love The Office -- it's so sarcastically, innuendo-fully hilarious. I enjoyed the few eps ran last year & was worried they'd cancel it, before giving it a shot. Still worried, but I hope NBC keeps it running -- what have they got to lose?

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Office"
This show seems to have a cult following from what I can see on the web, and it's doing well with the critics, but for some reason I don't hear a lot of mainstream buzz about it.

I love this show. Michael is such a dweeb but he's so endearing. The characters are like a conglomeration of every idiot I've ever worked with/for.

Hopefully the move to Thursday will liven things up a big.

Last night was hilarious. Highlights:

Dwight's accident
Michael sticking his foot in the CAT scan machine
Michael falling off the toilet

Rolly made this.

01-14-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Office"
Last night was a funny ep. There is always something during every show that makes me laugh to tears. Last night the water bottle in the face got me.

One my all-time side busters was a few eps back when Dwight was on his balance ball strengthening his core & his desk (that alone was hilarious) but then Jim comes along & pops the ball with the scissors . Just thinking about it cracks me up.

I hope the move to Thursday brings more viewers, because I'd hate to see another truly funny & original sitcom (well original in the U.S. anyway) get cancelled.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-17-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Office"
The one that I can't stop giggling about is:

Michael: His name is Todd F. Packer. Do you wanna know what the F stands for?

Ryan: Umm, Fudge?

Michael: heh heh

I'm giggling even now, and it's been like 4 months.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Office"
I just got on the bandwagon this season but now Im hooked. The Office is freakin awesome!!!

last night when Michael "cooked his foot" and the one guy started popping the bubble wrap I laughed so hard there were tears!

best show since Seinfeld in my opinion!!!

01-13-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Office"
yay, Frisky & Kitty are joining in on my Office love! I kept cracking up when Jim kept squirting Dwight with the water bottle. I've got a little crush on Jim.

01-13-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Office"
Me, too. I'd have an office crush on him if I worked with him. He's a cutie.

Rolly made this.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Office"
I have a little crush on Steve Carrell. I adore him. I haven't watched last night's episode yet but last weeks had me laughing through the whole thing. I watched that one three times before I let DH erase it off the DVR.

"bringing somebody to the hospital" lmao

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Up and Down"
Some weeks have been funny, others have been kinda blah.

My cable acted up last night, so I missed part of the episode, but the parts I saw cracked me up.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Office"

With Steven Carell winning the Golden Globe award, The Office is bound to get a few more viewers. It's one of my favorites.

Snowed in by Tribephyl

01-17-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Office"
I'm so thrilled he won (almost as excited as for Sandra Oh's win for Grey's Anatomy). The man just has to stand there and he has me in stitches. He's wonderful.

01-20-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Office"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-06 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

What was the comment from last night about Oscar? "It's too bad Oscar isn't here, because he's Mexican and his people are good at these kinds of things."

That was my first LOL moment. He's just so cavemanish & inappropriate.

01-20-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Office"
I LOL'ed the most at Dwight's voiceover while he sat on the couch between the two guys watching movies, and he says now he has something over the other guy (about faking sick) and as he leans over the two guys touch affectionately. Dwight tries so hard but he's such a dweeb.

Michael reminds me sooo much of my former boss.

Rolly made this.

01-20-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Office"
Mr. B and I just kept talking about "malfeasance for malfeasance's sake". We think that's a fun concept.

Every time I think Dwight can't get funnier, he does. How does Rainn Wilson keep a straight face as he says some of that stuff?

01-20-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Office"
Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here for Bebo and other Dwight fans, and tell you about something I've known about for a week or so, but didn't reveal for fear of being labelled an Office Geek.

Dwight Schrute has his own blog.

Yes, that's right. Go to the Dundler Mifflin website (compliments of NBC).

You'll see a picture of Dwight in the "Employee Spotlight." (Dwight is always in the Employee Spotlight.) Click on it.

You'll go straight to Dwight's blog. He has an entry for today, where he talks about the evils of faking sick. It's just so...Dwight! The comments by readers make it more comical.

Rolly made this.

01-20-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
20. "Employee Spotlight"
*Handing Frisky some fresh catnip*

Thanks for posting this. I never thought of checking for "The Office" Web site. I saved it to my favorites.

I choked on my water while reading Dwight's "Thoughts on Winter." Wonder what Canadian screwed him over??? HILARIOUS!!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-20-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Employee Spotlight"
So what is all the hype over Alanis Morissette????

01-20-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Employee Spotlight"
I'm just glad he didn't say Celine.

Rolly made this.

01-22-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Employee Spotlight"
I found out about the blog when it was mentioned on TV Guide Online. Rainn Wilson writes those entries. He is so freakin' funny.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Office"
On the Office's Dunder-Mifflin website, a poll:

What's more irritating?
Paper cut
Cut under a fingernail
Shaving cut

Results:
Paper cut
46.33%
Cut under a fingernail
46.80%
Shaving cut
6.88%

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Office"
This show makes me laugh out loud. My DH is so frustrated because nobody he knows watches this show. He is always quoting lines and nobody understands.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Office"
I was SO LEERY of this show, because I lvoe the original BBC Office and remembered, wincing, what happened when we yanks tried to do "Coupling."

But the US "Office" is great - whathisface from 40-year-old Virgin is spectacularly awful, but his sidekick totally steals the show. They kept all the low-key, office-specific stuff that made the BBC show great. And let's face it, if you're going to do a show about assholes, Americans can really pull the job off.

I like the Ed/Office Thursday night combo.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Office"
Ahem, it's Earl, dear. The Earl/Office combo. And yes, it's great.

Winter sports by Tribephyl, 2005

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Office"
Well, Earl and Ed LOOK so much alike.

Okay, they don't. You knew who I meant.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The Office"
Isn't Love Monkey just Ed in NYC?

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

01-26-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
30. "RE: The Office"
The first five minutes tonight were really funny. Beyond that, though, I barely chuckled at a couple of semi-funny things. Disappointing episode.

Rolly made this.

02-06-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
31. "Feb 2"
I thought this episode with the "women's seminar" and the visit down to the warehouse hilarious. Some of the funniest moments are the camera shots of the employees' faces after Michael's antics or comments.

One of my fave shots, though, was when the men were heading down into the warehouse & the camera does a closeup of Dwight and he says something to the effect of "Remember on Lost, when they met the Others?" That look was priceless. I thought it was great that an NBC show mentioned an ABC show. It totally fits Dwight's character that he would be obsessed with a show like Lost.

I'm glad to see the ratings are going up & people are tuning in to this show.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Dwight's Blog"
Dwight has a blog and he had an entry regarding Lost:

http://blogs.nbc.com/office/archives/archive_2006-w02.html

Too funny!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Feb 2"
The best line of the night definitely had to be when they were talking about Jan and one of them said "How can someone so beautiful be so sad?"

-----------

~Erist

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "MUST.OWN.SCHRUTE.BOBBLEHEAD."
Someone please help me find one.

Winter sports by Tribephyl, 2005

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: MUST.OWN.SCHRUTE.BOBBLEHEAD."
you'll have to fight me for it!!

methinks my Valentines day will be alot like Pam's oh well..

last nights show again was a gigglefest

love this show!!

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: MUST.OWN.SCHRUTE.BOBBLEHEAD."
dis show is the bomb oh and if u guyz find 1 gift rap it and send it please lol

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •