The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ghost Whisperer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ghost Whisperer"
I love this show. I think that it is so creative. I love how every episode is different but yet the same. My favorite episode so far has been the orphan boys. Who died in the fire. I just sobbed when it ended.

Does anyone else just love this show?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ghost Whisperer brvnkrz 03-31-06 1
 RE: Ghost Whisperer flipxcyd 04-01-06 2
   RE: Ghost Whisperer CBailey 04-03-06 4
 RE: Ghost Whisperer Lasann 04-01-06 3
   RE: Ghost Whisperer CBailey 04-03-06 5
       RE: Ghost Whisperer ginger 04-04-06 6
           RE: Ghost Whisperer CBailey 04-12-06 7
               RE: Ghost Whisperer butternut 04-30-06 8
                   RE: Ghost Whisperer flipxcyd 05-01-06 9
                       RE: Ghost Whisperer butternut 05-01-06 10
                       RE: Ghost Whisperer nicalai 05-05-06 11
                           RE: Ghost Whisperer flipxcyd 05-06-06 12
                               RE: Ghost Whisperer butternut 05-06-06 13
                           RE: Ghost Whisperer AugustGirl 05-06-06 14
                               RE: Ghost Whisperer brvnkrz 05-06-06 15
                               RE: Ghost Whisperer Glow 05-09-06 16
                                   RE: Ghost Whisperer CBailey 05-11-06 17
 RE: Ghost Whisperer Sagebrush Dan 11-13-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
I wouldn't say that I love it but I do like it. I watch it because GF tapes it but if she didn't, I wouldn't be heartbroken. I'm not a fan of JLH but this show is cute. That's what I would call it, cute.

An awesome Arkie siggie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-01-06, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
Ok, call me a woos, but I can't watch this show at night!

An arkiegrl siggie

04-03-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
Don't worry I can't watch it unless my husband is there next to me and even then I have to listen to calming music before I go to bed, but I really can't get enough of the show.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
I enjoy it alot, but I don't go out of my way to watch it. I watched it last night. It was a good one.

Heaven on Earth! That's me laying on the beach - *giggle*

04-03-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
who do you think that guy is? (the one who is all dressed in black)He really creaps me out, and the whole deal with there are some who don't like what she is doing what is that all about?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
It's the Ghost of Triple A Past, come to reclaim her breasts for the afterlife.

We STILL know what she did last summer.

04-12-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
I'm Sorry I don't get it. I sure think it is werid that the Ghost keep disappearing. I wonder where they are going and houw they are going to get out of the place they seem trapped in. This show has so many twists now it boggles my mind.

butternut 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butternut Click to send private message to butternut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
I love the show too, though it does scare me, I am surprised that I watch it because I hate to even see/hear scary movie previews on commercials. Now I have watched the APril 28th episode, a 2 parter. I really like the Andrea charachter, as I like them all, but I wonder what anybody else thinks about that last show? It seemed very strange to me.

Here is what I am afraid of. I am afraid that Andrea was a ghost when she came in to the shop. She said that the plane went right over her, there were cars everywhere. The way they stood so far apart and so stiff was so weird to me. I really hope that I am way wrong on this, because I do NOT want her character to die. I would be so upset!!! Any thoughts???

05-01-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
You know. I thought the same thing about Andrea's character too. Did the plane crash on top of her car? On second thought, she didn't exhibit any physical harm to her body like everyone on the plane (being frozen and all). Geez, that's how that golfer Payne Stewart died.

An arkiegrl siggie

05-01-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butternut Click to send private message to butternut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
Well, it was not shown, so I don't know if the plane crashed into her car, it was just the way they were standing and all was weird. And Andrea was not on the plane, so she would not have been frozen like the passengers and crew were. I am also wondering if her brother was not even on the plane like they thought, and she died instead of him, which would be totally unexpected. Again, I sure hope I am wrong, because I love her, and do not want her to die. But I believe I heard on the previews something about that evil spirit, perhaps he is Satan, say he will give someone their life back if she will die? Not real sure how it was put. Well, in any event, I cannot wait for Friday now.

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
i cannot believe andrea died! i was in total shock. i thought something was odd when the ntsb guy ignored her and didn't put it together til the end. i almost cried. now what? who will they add to replace her?

05-06-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
WAAAH...Ah man, who's gonna replace Aisha?

An arkiegrl siggie

05-06-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
I am so upset that she died. I at first thought I was wrong, and was so relieved, but when that guy came in to the store and ignored her, I began to wonder again. Now I wonder, did they find her body? Does her husband know, because you saw no mention of it til the end. I now hope that she is not really dead, but is like the time when that guy had fallen and would have died. I hope that is the case, but we will have to wait the whole season to find out now.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
I think Andrea will be back next season, still dead, but not having gone into the light. Melinda will be fighting the weird guy in the hat for control of Andrea and everyone else who refuses to go into the light, particularly the people from the plane who stayed behind.

Looks like next season could be a little darker than this season...a good vs. evil battle.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

I must be thick because I did not realize Andrea was dead until Melinda hugged her brother. So sad when she told Melinda she wasn't ready to be dead yet. *sniff*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
The minute her brother walked up to Melinda and passed by Andrea, GF and I both looked at each other and said "OMG, he's not dead, ANDREA was" and then a collective gasp happened in our living room. Great season ending.

One nation under George, divided.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
Those are exactly my thoughts too, honey bunch.

It took me a second too, Augie.
Yeah. She's not ready. She's falling in love with a poet. *sniff*

05-11-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
Can I just say Holy COW!!! I bet Andrea is going to play a huge part in the next season. What a twist. I have to admit I did cry when I realized that she was dead. (I didn't realize till Melinda actually told her I know I know I am slow.)

I can hardly wait for the next season to start. This is huge.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ghost Whisperer"
I liked it until this year when it started to get more special-effectish. Trying to go for the scary and shock value, rather than relying on its sweet humanity.

Aw shucks, it's a Tribe
You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •