The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"In Justice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"In Justice"
Anyone else watching? It started up a few weeks ago on Friday nights.

Last night was the first time they weren't able to redeem the wrongly accused in time; and he was put to death. It broke my heart.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: In Justice Puffy 03-01-06 1
 RE: In Justice mom2bjm 03-05-06 2
   RE: In Justice brvnkrz 03-05-06 3
       RE: In Justice Breezy 03-06-06 4
           RE: In Justice brvnkrz 03-06-06 5
               RE: In Justice mom2bjm 03-06-06 6
 RE: In Justice LadyT 03-09-06 7
   RE: In Justice sharnina 03-10-06 8
 3/10 show Breezy 03-11-06 9
 RE: In Justice Puffy 03-15-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: In Justice"
Yep, we're watching or recording it every Friday night. Love that show! I thought the guy would have been saved at the end, but, alas, he wasn't. This week, some of the lawyers supposedly side with the victim.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: In Justice"
Love this show! Have missed seeing it while the Olympics were on.. (just had to watch THEM!!)

However, I must have missed the one you are talking about.. Oh Yeah, it was my birthday! That's why! I was celebrating!

Syren, bless your fuzzy little heart!
And getting ready for my mom's funeral the next day!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: In Justice"
Happy Birthday. I'm sorry about your Mom.
I just watched this for the first time this week. I had the tv on that station and I just left it on because nothing else was on. I liked it. I'll have to watch more before I can make any decisions on it.

An awesome Arkie siggie

03-06-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: In Justice"
When they rerun the one with the guy on death row, you have to watch it. It was good.

I have no life, so Friday nights are spent in front of the TV. *sigh*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: In Justice"
I have no life either and that's where my Friday nights are spent as well.

An awesome Arkie siggie

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-06-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: In Justice"
I usually have no life due to DH & kids, but actually went out to dinner just the two of us on Friday ! Yippee!!

Did I miss an episode on Friday?

Syren, bless your fuzzy little heart!
Thanks for the condolences, Knockers! She was an awesome lady!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: In Justice"
I love this show. I love the lead guy, not Kyle Macachlan but the other one. I love the chemistry between everyone. What sucks is that now there are too many good shows on Friday, which is something I never thought I would say

TishyTime

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-10-06, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: In Justice"
I've seen this show a couple of times and I like it a lot. I did see the episode where they were unable to save the guy. I sobbed during the last 10 minutes of the show.

While I am tenuously pro-death penalty this was a story that gives me pause for thought. I know that this must happen in real life and this is where it gets hard to support the death penalty.

Don't want to start a debate but it just gave me a lot to think about.

03-11-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
9. "3/10 show"
That was a really good one, I liked seeing Conti dealing with the cops he used to work with. I was also happy that the cops weren't dirty. *hop* I teared up when all the cops were standing there in dress uniform for their fellow brother's release.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: In Justice"
Kyle McClachan gives me the creeps.

Thanks to the Amazin Syren
İSyren Creations, 2005

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •