The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The O.C."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The O.C."
This is one of the best dramedy shows on TV. Very witty, and applicable across generations. I may not be impartial though, since I actually live in Newport Beach.

Anyway - last night (4/28/05), I went to re-play my DVR recording, and the Simpsons came on instead of my beloved show. Did anyone else have that problem? Will it be replayed?

Does anyone else love the show?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The O.C. celinedion1 09-04-05 1
 Season 3 trigirl 09-13-05 2
   RE: Season 3 Hoobie 09-16-05 3
 RE: The O.C. LadyT 09-16-05 4
   RE: The O.C. flipxcyd 09-16-05 5
   RE: The O.C. photokitty 09-23-05 6
       RE: The O.C. flipxcyd 09-25-05 7
           RE: The O.C. realityfreek 09-25-05 8
               RE: The O.C. celinedion1 10-11-05 9
                   RE: The O.C. realityfreek 10-11-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-05, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The O.C."
Hello, I love this show also. I've been watching it since it first started and I still think that it is one of the greatest shows on tv now.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-13-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Season 3"
Missed the premiere...darn DVR. Any good?

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-16-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 3"
I was less than thrilled with the first 2 episodes. The gang from Harbor High are resembling the Scooby-Doo kids with their relentless need to solve mysteries with out-of-the-ordinary techniques.

I love this show, and hope that McG, and Reege's daughter do something with the script - pronto!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The O.C."
The only reason I watch this show is for Cohen and Summer. I am done with Ryan and Marissa.

TishyTime

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-16-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The O.C."
I would have to agree with you on this. I'm so done with Ryan & Marisa. Marisa needs to be with someone else.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The O.C."
I like Ryan, but I am SO SICK of Marissa. Go away! And, I don't just mean to another school.

My favorite part is Peter Gallagher. Mmmm, those lips, those eyes, that hair, that voice. Yowza. Lucky actress who gets to make out with him regularly. I like how that marriage has been portrayed.

I was sorry to see Caleb bite the dust. He was a good villan.

Marissa's dad (what's his name?) is such a spineless bonehead, but we're shown why he makes his bad decisions, and we feel for him. Even though he's a bonehead.

I like the Summer & Cohen romance, too.

(Notting Hill fans: A very young Mischa Barton has a small role. She plays an actress in the movie that Julia Roberts is doing the press for, and Hugh Grant "interviews" the girl "for Horse & Hound."

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-25-05, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The O.C."
Really. I'll have to check out Notting Hill again.

I really thought Marissa was going to Hawaii! But, she IS one of the major characters, so the fantasy was short-lived. She's still nice to look at though. Yowza...I still have that image of her in that Enrique Iglesias video. Double yowza.

Let's see...what else haven't they done yet? Marissa got her lawn boy. Ryan got his old flame from Chino. Summer had that jock guy. Has Seth gotten any other action besides Summer? Maybe Seth is really adopted. Ahhhh. I just want to see other subplots going on.

I hear this is the last season...true?

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The O.C."
>Ryan got
>his old flame from Chino.

What about the baby? Last season she seemed freaked when she ran into Ryan while he was looking for his brother. What do ya think....the baby is his not her long time abusive boyfriend? That'll put a kabosh on his and Marissas love/romance. And what bout the broke JuJu and family? What do ya think she is going to do for money? I have them all moving into the Cohens. One big happy family! That'll get Kiki back to drinkin.. And one last "what do ya think" about the chick from rehab. Kikis long lost unknown another sister? I thought I saw a pic of Seth being put into her bag. Or like ya said Seth is adopted and rehab chick is his real mother..father Sandy? unknown? Caleb?

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The O.C."
Cool I like the way your mind thinks on these little plots, you have some great ideas. I'm just waiting to see what happens with the blonde woman who's in rehab with kirsten. Also last week was the OC shown?

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The O.C."
It think it was on last week. We found out more on the "blonde" (I cant remember her name!). SHe was just posing in rehab to bilk money from vunerable people. Whether Kirsten was the intial subject or just happened after she was there. So not sure if there is any other connection. Ummm...Oh Seth has detention for breaking into the school to steal the beach scene for Ryan and Marissa. Actually nothing major happened that I can think of. Anyone??!! Oh Julie and Marissa got kicked out of their mans and Marissa moved in with Sum and Jules when to the local motel, crying her eyes out. OOOOHH Yeah the "mean dean" and the little rich bi*ch were caught kissing by Summer. That was pretty much it.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •