The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Comeback?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-06-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Comeback?!"
Caught the premiere last night and caught myself laughing outloud a little bit...Anyone else see it? I think Lisa Kudrow looks amazing! I imagine it'll be rerun this week, but I wanted to see what people thought!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Comeback?! missygirl3 06-07-05 1
 RE: The Comeback?! S_I_Dan 06-08-05 2
   RE: The Comeback?! uglier than sarah w 06-08-05 3
   RE: The Comeback?! uglier than sarah w 06-15-05 4
       RE: The Comeback?! uglier than sarah w 06-22-05 5
           RE: The Comeback?! MollyTV 07-16-05 6
           RE: The Comeback?! sammyboy22 07-30-05 7
 RE: The Comeback?! Hoobie 08-24-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-07-05, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Comeback?!"
I am a huge LK fan and I loved the show. I think she is a comedic genius and I cant wait for next week. What did you think uglier???
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

S_I_Dan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-08-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail S_I_Dan Click to send private message to S_I_Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Comeback?!"
I can imagine the producers sitting around and thinking up the "great" idea for this show:

"Reality TV is really hot right now. Curb Your Enthusiasm is funny as hell. OK, let's take the worst parts of those 2 phenomena and throw in some bad acting and we have a show!"

I barely made it through the show (and I watch a lot of crap). Lisa Kudrow is an OK actress, but she's not talented enough to pull off a whole show.

slappingirene.typepad.com - A Witty and Profound Reality TV Blog

06-08-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Comeback?!"
I really liked it...granted their were some parts that need work, but I think it's gonna grow on people...It's supposed to be kind of out there and weird...make you feel uncomfortable. I don't think the acting is bad-I think it's part of the show. I'll be tuning in for the next couple of episodes...aren't pilots where you're supposed to get the kinks out anyway?

06-15-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Comeback?!"
> Lisa
>Kudrow is an OK actress,
>but she's not talented enough
>to pull off a whole
>show.
>

Oh S_I_Dan! I hope you reconsider...Lisa was really awesome in the second episode...The camera seemed to be on top of her the whole half hour and she really pulled it off. They also have this ridiculous spoofing of other reality shows that made me laugh. It's a creative show and yeah, it's eclectic, but the acting is really hardcore.

06-22-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Comeback?!"
Ok...saw the third episode thanks to HBO on demand and it keeps getting better...I would say the thing that keeps me entertained with this show are the little nuances they add every episode. It's well written and well acted...anybody else take a gander?

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-16-05, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Comeback?!"
i really love "the comeback"...so original...and
i wonder who she gets her "material" from...because you know she has come across these types of people....

one person i could totally see as victoria....in REAL life.
kathy lee gifford....does anyone else see a similarity to lisa's character?

anyways...i really think its fresh.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-30-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Comeback?!"
The Comeback is sooo good!!!! I really like it. I love how light and just funny it is. I think it is definitely a different type of show and it might take some people some time to get used to it and let it grow on them. I love Lisa Kudrow and how she never gets mad or anything in the show. Whatever happens she kinda just like goes with the flow and it is just too funny....jmho

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Comeback?!"
The red dress (backwards) on the red carpet - that was great! And when she fixed it, and Juna said "the back really does look like the front"...Val's reply was, "I KNOOOOOWW" (just like Monica used to say it). Ha ha.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •