The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Community"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-09, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Community"
Joel McHale and Chevy Chase star in this new half-hour comedy on Thursdays. Did anyone watch? We thought it was ok. A little too "Van Wilder" for me (I loved Van Wilder, just thought this was imitating a bit too much). I'll give it another shot next week, but don't have high hopes of it becoming a must watch for me.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Community sica077 09-18-09 1
 RE: Community Loree 09-19-09 2
 RE: Community CTgirl 09-20-09 3
 RE: Community Ahtumbreez 09-22-09 4
   RE: Community mrc 09-22-09 5
 RE: Community zombiebaby 09-25-09 6
   RE: Community mrc 09-26-09 8
 RE: Community Loree 09-25-09 7
 RE: Community susang 12-09-09 9
 RE: Community mrc 12-14-09 10
   RE: Community Tahj 12-16-09 11
 RE: Community mrc 01-01-10 12
   RE: Community sica077 01-02-10 13
 RE: Community sica077 05-07-10 14
   RE: Community mrc 08-07-10 15
 RE: Community mrc 09-27-10 16
   RE: Community zombiebaby 09-30-10 18
 RE: Community susang 09-29-10 17
 Animated Christmas Episode susang 12-27-10 19
 Sonofab!tch zombiebaby 05-06-11 20
   RE: Sonofab!tch Pretty_Kitty 05-06-11 21
       RE: Sonofab!tch Tahj 05-09-11 22
 Late to the party Starshine 11-23-13 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-18-09, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Community"
We watched last night. It was ok, but following a great episode of the Office it was kind of a let down. I am sure we will watch next week, though.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
I've been 'patched

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-09, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Community"
We watched it. And like everyone else we thought it was OK. I expect a pilot to spend alot of time just introducing characters. So next ep will be the make it or break it for me.

CTgirl 7099 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-09, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Community"
All the reviews I read said it would be great. I was disappointed - I thought it was just okay.

Good enough to watch for another week or two, but I agree weltek, not must see TV, at least not yet.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-09, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Community"
Meh. I didn't even finish the first episode.

mrc 10024 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-09, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Community"
Boo. strikes Tummy off of Secret Santa list

A Slice of Manga

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-09, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Community"
I like it. I'm a huge Joel McHale fan though so it may color my opinion. But I love the in jokes so far..."You think you are Seacrest"?

You've been hotpocketed!

09-26-09, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Community"
Word. DW even said, "Joel doesn't have at act that much, does he?" He's pretty much himself, which is funny.

Chevy Chase is a hoot. I loved their presentation in Spanish class.

You've been hotpocketed!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-09, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Community"
I am going to continue watching. I did like the second ep.

susang 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-09, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Community"
My favorite character is Spanish teacher Senor Chang. Glad they picked Ken Jeong for this role.

12-14-09, 12:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Community"
Loved the Christmas episode. LOL funny!

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-16-09, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Community"
Me too! Oh, Christmas Troy, oh Christmas Troy....

It's a Tribe!

01-01-10, 10:37 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Community"
Just saw the Halloween episode. HILARIOUS!!!

01-02-10, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Community"
The Halloween episode was great! Definitely my favorite episode thus far.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
I've been 'patched

05-07-10, 06:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Community"
Did anyone watch the paintball episode? My cheeks still hurt from laughing

08-07-10, 08:36 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Community"
Finally saw it. AWESOME!!

A Slice of Manga

09-27-10, 02:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Community"
This is the second-smartest show on TV right now (behind TBBT). Kim Jeong is gold, Jerry, GOLD!

09-30-10, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Community"
I watch BBT but I love and adore this show more. BBT has just one great character...this? The whole cast. I just think while it may not be technically as good as other shows it just has heart.

Oh and Joel McHale's biceps

You've been hotpocketed!

09-29-10, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Community"
Betty White was great as the Anthropology prof

Cultural Anthro was one of my favorite courses in community college

12-27-10, 02:30 PM (EST)
19. "Animated Christmas Episode"
I really enjoyed the animated Christmas episode of Community

It was funny, creative, and touching (all at the same time)

05-06-11, 07:41 AM (EST)
20. "Sonofab!tch"
Josh Holloway has been sorely missed! Still hot!

I was in heaven with him and Joel McHale sharing a screen. Awesome episode and I can't wait until next week even though he does not appear to be on it.

This show has become my favorite. It might just be my all time favorite comedy. It's amazing all the extras you pick up on with a rewatch! It is so far and above funnier and smarter than BBT or Modern Family.

Seriously, JH needs to return to TV pronto!

You've been hotpocketed!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-11, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sonofab!tch"
I have not enjoyed the Thursday night comedy line up this much since Seinfeld was on the air. I LVOED seeing "Sawyer" again!! Community is hilarious but I still like Parks and Rec a teeny tiny bit better

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-11, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Sonofab!tch"
I love Park and Rec! It is definitely my favorite right now.

Zombie, comparing Community with Modern Family is like apples and oranges to me. I'd think it compares more closely with 30 Rock and I like Community more.

It's a Tribe!

Starshine 5006 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-13, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Late to the party"
There are so many good comedies, Big Train, Red Dwarf, Fawlty Towers, Dad's Army, Steptoe and Son, Hancock, 'Til death us do part, The Likely Lads, Porridge, Owl Stretching Time, The Goodies etc. etc.

However I think this is the best sitcom I have seen. If I try to think of a favourite episode I run into too many possible contenders.

If you haven't seen it it makes very little sense but it hysterical

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •