The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Medium - Anyone watch?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Medium - Anyone watch?"
am i the only one that watches this and likes it? it really has caught my attention, i haven't missed an episode (only a couple so far)...

i think patricia arquette is great and her husband reminds me of one of the monkee's...

any comments?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Medium - Anyone watch? weltek 02-02-05 1
   RE: Medium - Anyone watch? nicalai 02-02-05 2
       RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Smooth23 02-02-05 3
           RE: Medium - Anyone watch? nicalai 02-02-05 4
 RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Silvergirl1 02-03-05 5
 RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Drive My Car 02-03-05 6
   RE: Medium - Anyone watch? nicalai 03-29-05 22
       RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Tahj 03-29-05 23
           RE: Medium - Anyone watch? nicalai 03-29-05 24
               RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Loree 04-16-05 30
 RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Loree 02-03-05 7
 RE: Medium - Anyone watch? strid333 02-03-05 8
 I am watching KScott 02-07-05 9
 2/7/05 episode Tahj 02-08-05 10
   RE: 2/7/05 episode Silvergirl1 02-12-05 13
 RE: Medium - Anyone watch? weltek 02-08-05 11
   RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Tahj 02-08-05 12
 RE: Medium - Anyone watch? jkokoj 02-15-05 14
 RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Swami 02-15-05 15
   RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Tahj 02-15-05 16
       RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Purrl 02-16-05 17
 RE: Medium - Anyone watch? aquariaqueen 02-25-05 18
   RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Loree 03-04-05 19
   RE: Medium - Anyone watch? nicalai 03-05-05 20
       RE: Medium - Anyone watch? aquariaqueen 03-05-05 21
           RE: Medium - Anyone watch? Silverado 04-01-05 25
 i hate this show cqvenus 04-15-05 26
   RE: i hate this show aquariaqueen 04-15-05 27
   RE: i hate this show nicalai 04-15-05 28
   RE: i hate this show Swami 04-15-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
DH & I have been watching it. I missed last week's episode, but have really liked what I've seen before that.

I have a bad feeling that it will be cancelled, though...Let's hope not.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-02-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
i hope it's not cancelled either. monday nights episode was good. she was subpoena'd (sp) and the DA wanted her to lie about how she got her info. and she didn't want to. but on the stand the defense kept asking her how she got her information and quietly she whispered a name to him.. the look on his face was priceless..she whispered to him the name of the guy that took the bar for the lawyer and then she whispered about the affair he is having..then she said..that's how i got my information. he stopped questioning her.

what also was good was that she was seeing a pyschic for herself because she couldn't see into her own family troubles. it was good at the end at how everything she saw (which she took in a negative way) was actually not bad after all.. had to watch. i thought it was good.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-02-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
I like this show, and it seems to be holding up well enough against CSI Miami. NBC ordered a second season already.

02-02-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
that's good to hear. i used to watch csi miami all the time, but horatio is really annoying sometimes with his "matter of fact" attitude.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"

I am watching and really like this program also. Patricia Arquette and the actor who portrays her husband have good chemistry. The 2 daughters are pretty good little actresses, too.

I don't like the CSI spin offs, just the original.

Silvergirl

Confessions of a Mermaid

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
I like this show too.
Just a couple of quibbles, Patricia Arquette is a terrific actress, and beautiful, but why do they keep stuffing her in clothes that don't fit? I am always afraid she is going to pop the buttons off of those way too snug blouses. Why are all her clothes too small?

I like the dynamic between her and the husband, but why won't they ever reprimand that child? It is so distracting to the story. The older child is shown every week as a bully to and a huge brat. I know the point is to show us how stressful it is to raise kids while having careers, but can't they put her in time out?

I'm enjoying the stories and like a show with a fresh premise.
Glad it got picked up.

03-29-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
did you see last night's episode? it seems to me that the husband is always telling her that she COULD be wrong..yet, she's always right at the end...

and why don't they comb that little girls hair? the one had pig tails the other looked like she just woke up! maybe it's me...

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-29-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
And why can't they give Patricia Arquette a new hairstyle? Hell-o-o-o-o! Cleopatra called and wants her hair back.

Moves courtesy of Syren

03-29-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
it makes her look bigger somehow... and the clothes..sometimes she looks heavy at other times she looks thinner.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
She likes her wardrobe because she thinks it makes her look like a normal mom and not glamourous. So she dresses like that on purpose.

02-03-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
I really like this show. It has it's own little quirks that make it different.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-03-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
I'm watching the show too. It reminds me of the X-Files and CSI (which is my books is a good thing). The show is one that I can miss though (which I can't do for CSI).

Three is the perfect number.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I am watching"
and like what I see so far. I'm not a big CSI Miami fan either, the original is the best.

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

02-08-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "2/7/05 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-05 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

I thought last night's episode was pretty bizarre. Something she saw in the future. So this guy is a golem? WTF? I didn't really like the show all that much.

So now her other daughter is psychic too. One can see dead people. The other can read minds. Wonder what the littlest one will be able to do.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-05, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2/7/05 episode"
Hi, Tahj.

I found the foretelling the future on this serial killer story line too weird, also. I didn't like it that she looked like a weirdo telling the girl about the danger ahead of her. Since this program is based on a real live psychic's experiences, I'm left wondering if this is a true story or one that was contrived.

As for the oldest daughter's ability to read her father's mind, I've been on the receiving end of other people's thoughts telepathically, but only people who I have a bond with, like my sister or some other close friend or loved one. Sometimes, it will kick in when I am playing Trivial Pursuit. I've told one friend that she would be well advised not to read the answer before I answer the question. I believe in telepathy, and I sometimes think that maybe these kinds of things happen to me because I am part native American. I don't have any answers, but I kind of like the show for demonstrating some unusual things that can and do happen to people in real life. And no, I don't see dead people, for which I am glad, because I think that would totally freak me out.

Silvergirl

Confessions of a Mermaid

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
I liked last night's show because it broke out of the same formula they've been using. It's just a quirky & different show & I like that. I agree with Buggy, though. Quit stuffing her into those shirts & then get her some skirts that don't look like they are falling off of her!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

02-08-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
I guess so but it all seemed so contrived to me. The way she talked to Shirona at her school struck me as ridiculous. If she was going to warn her about the guy, at least give her a goddamn picture!

Then she puts her hand on the guys chest and tells him he's a golem, the devil! It just came off as ridiculous as well.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
I like it and have been watching on and off. It is different but not a huge stand out for me. I do like the dynamic of the wife and husband. I also like the DA guy. Last nights epi was pretty good and compelling. The premise made me stay tuned the whole show where usually I flip around.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
I really like this show--especially the "real" dynamic between the wife & husband. It is one of the few shows I tape so I don't miss an episode. I think Patricia Arquette is doing a terrific job with her role but agree that the kids need to be shown fighting less.

CSI Miami sucks. I'm glad this show has been picked up for another season.

In a future episode I think Arquette's sister also shows some kind of pyschic ability? While these things do tend to run in families (if you believe in the possibility at all) I hope the show doesn't over-do the psychic angle--both daughters and her sister too? That's too many psychic people in one show. Arquette needs normal foils to react to, not more pyschics.

02-15-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
According to the previews for next week, it's her brother who is also psychic.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"

I like that Patricia Arquette is not a stick figure in tre-chic clothes. To me having her in plain/normal, sometimes ill-fitting clothes is more believable for me. I also like that the endings are not always predictable and how she deals with certain situations is not what I necessarily I imagine myself would have handled it or anticipated.

I like the guy that is going to be on next week as her brother. Looking forward to that particular episode.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-25-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
I am a big fan as well.

Wouldn't you just be the biggest ball of nerves if that were you???? All the nightmares, all the premonitions, too much for this simple mom.

03-04-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
It creeped me out when she had to walk down the hall in the hospital. No wonder she avoids hospitals.

03-05-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
i would find it hard to sleep. and the hospital scene...it gave me the willies just watching. if that were happening to someone in real life, the way she handles it is pretty amazing. i would be like her brother and drink myself silly in order not to hear the voices.

03-05-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
Scary too, to think your daughters have some of the same abilities..............

Silverado 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-01-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silverado Click to send private message to Silverado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Medium - Anyone watch?"
love this show

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "i hate this show"

i hate this show. i wish it would die.

it hurts my feelings that people i know and love actually like this drivel.

there is no such thing as psychics! ESP? does not exist! etc. etc. etc.

~ cq

*cue rambling gripe about scientific evidence*

04-15-05, 07:01 AM (EST)
27. "RE: i hate this show"
some just view it as entertainment............you know, like WWF and NASCAR!!

Interesting, that you took the time to check out this post/site.

04-15-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
28. "RE: i hate this show"
well i never said i believed any of it...but it is entertainment. it's interesting to know how her thoughts play out in the end.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: i hate this show"
You're thinking too hard again, cq. Just pop a beer, click your heels three times and watch.

Faeries can fly
Atlantis will rise again one day.
There were WMD in Iraq.

We all need Fairy Tales sometimes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •