The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Law & Order Criminal Intent Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Law & Order Criminal Intent Vote"
So did you guys vote for or against Nicole dying?

I voted for.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Law & Order Criminal Intent Vot... Loree 10-18-04 1
 RE: Law & Order Criminal Intent Vot... trigirl 10-27-04 2
   RE: Law & Order Criminal Intent Vot... strid333 10-27-04 3
       RE: Law & Order Criminal Intent Vot... trigirl 10-31-04 4
 Changes for the Cast... Loree 02-09-05 5
   RE: Changes for the Cast... emydi 02-10-05 6
   Censorship trigirl 03-02-05 7
       Old news, people Bebo 03-02-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-18-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Law & Order Criminal Intent Vote"
I voted for her to die. I am getting sick of the character. And we need Goren back on track. She is too distracting for him.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Law & Order Criminal Intent Vote"
How did I miss the vote. I love Nicole!!!!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Law & Order Criminal Intent Vote"
Well, I guess you'll be happy to know that she is gonna survive.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show/CTVShows/1098721091668_94126778/

has some details. I remember reading another article (but I can't find it now) where the vote was 62000 to 54000 or something like that but I could be wrong.

Three is the perfect number.

10-31-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Law & Order Criminal Intent Vote"
Good article.

I saw the episode where she died. What happened in the other episode? I must have been in a daze not to have known I could vote...love this stuff!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
5. "Changes for the Cast..."
ORDER RESTORED: ##### Wolf has called problem-plagued Law & Order: Criminal Intent star Vincent D'Onofrio some much-needed backup: The producer has tapped franchise vet Chris Noth (aka Det. Mike Logan) to join Intent as a series regular. D'Onofrio and Noth will split the case loads, with each fronting 11 episodes next season. "The hardest job in show business is being a single lead on an hour drama series," Wolf said in a statement. "Vincent has done an unbelievable job for the last four seasons, but... the grueling pace finally took its toll. This is an ideal solution.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Changes for the Cast..."
I read that this a.m.!!! WOOOOOOO and HOOOOO

I always like Mike and he got the shaft when he was sent to Staten Island so he could become Mr. Big on that other show...yawn...I am so glad he's reprising his role on a more regular basis...but how weird is that...his character is SOOOOOOO much different than Goren's....

Handcrafted by RollDdice

P.S. Speaking of votes, what ever happened to the vote on the regular Law and Order early in the season when they had the rape trial and they didn't read the verdict? They replayed the show a Saturday ago and they still did not read the verdict. Anyone know?

03-02-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
7. "Censorship"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-05 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

Did ##### Wolf's name get censored?

Edited to add:

Okay MODS this is getting a little ridiculous!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
8. "Old news, people"
It's common knowledge that one of the filtered words is also a common nickname for Richard. Remember that the filtering is done by a program, and you're expecting too much sophistication in a filtering program if you think it can tell the difference. It's merely looking for a group of letters, not the context in which the name is used.

And if you really have an issue with how these forums are moderated, please adhere to the guidelines and address it privately.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •