The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Suze Orman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Suze Orman"
She is quite the enigma to me. She used to have a nationally syndicated radio show, but then got the boot from Premiere Radio Networks (Clear Channel). She still has her weekend show on CNBC. And now her new syndicated TV show won't air until at least next year.

I just don't get it. She's not unattractive. Although a strong personality and opinionated, she doesn't come off as dogmatic as a Dr. Laura (at least IMO). And she has good things to say about finances; DW and I have enjoyed her CNBC show.

So why isn't Suze Orman more successful, at least in the broadcast world? (And I'm not saying she ought to be, or that it's not her fault if she's not.) Or, do you think she IS successful? Thoughts?

Invisible to telescopic eye / Infinity, the star that would not die...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Suze Orman Laurie 03-02-05 1
 RE: Suze Orman Majic Mitch 08-18-05 2
 RE: Suze Orman bystander 08-18-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Laurie 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurie Click to send private message to Laurie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Suze Orman"
I like Suze. If I had any money, I could learn a lot from her. But since I have no money, oh well!

I saw her on Donny Deutsch the other night, she was giving financial advice to Tom Arnold. It was interesting, cause even television stars such as Tommy boy need to know how to wisely spend their money, it would seem.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Suze Orman"
I like her too. However, personality wise she seems too agressive. I'm not sure why but financial advise and agressive advise don't really go together.

Anybody read any of her books or purchase any products?

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-18-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Suze Orman"
I always enjoy watching Suze. She gives some great advice and is never afraid to tell people what they are doing wrong.

She seems to be "in" with PBS during their pledge breaks.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •