The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle wins !"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tattoohater 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle wins !"
I am truly amazed she came out of nowhere and happy she won. I've been saying from Day 1 she is the best of the 10 and finally America woke up and voted her in. A.J. looked shocked when he got sent back to the couch and he probably would have added better balance to the group, but I'm glad Danielle won anyway.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle wins ! RUTGERSpaul 08-13-03 1
   RE: Danielle wins ! tattoohater 08-13-03 2
 RE: Danielle wins ! managerr 08-13-03 3
   RE: Danielle wins ! spinningwords 08-13-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 09:41 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Danielle wins !"
I am beyond happy that America finally voted in the most talented girl in the Top 10... but...

I think most know, Jordan McCoy has been my favorite throughout this competition. I hoped maybe last week would bump her into the top, I felt she did make a good addition to the group, and she just has such a personality. Seeing her cry after not making it just broke my heart.

I think the person my heart goes out to most is Chantel Kohl. Collectively, she's come in 2nd place 4 out of the 5 weeks they took to select this group, and the fact she didn't make it after coming so close every week, oh man!

But, Danielle White deserves it, she's phenomenal!

tattoohater 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Danielle wins !"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-03 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

Here's an interesting article about Danielle

http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/news/6519385.htm

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-13-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Danielle wins !"
I am glad Danielle won, as I thought she was the best out of all the remaining ones left. I thought it was so sad when everyone started crying at the end. Chantel started crying even before they announced the winner. I wonder if she knew.

I am glad Fox is giving the losers something, but will a trip to Disneyland really take away the sting of rejection? These are soon to be teenagers, not 5 year olds...it just seemed a bit odd.

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Danielle wins !"
Dani deserved this win and yet there were also a few other kids that had some exemplarary performances as the weeks went on. Some of us wonder now whether the votes would have been changed had the format been a bit different. Nevertheless the group is now made and some of the hopefuls were heartbroken. Whether or not they should have been or not is another topic. But, I for one tuned in faithfully week after week to American Juniors and watched as these kids got better and better. If awards of merit were to be offered I would think they should definately be offered to all of the kids as they all have done fine jobs in their own way whether or not we like their particular performance. Many people trash Morgan for being over the top.... - perhaps he is. But at the same time - how many adults could stand up there and do what he does?

All of these kids already know what rejection is like. I don't know if it was possible for Fox to make this any easier for the kids that didn't make it other than to only announce the winner. But that doesn't make for good television does it?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •