The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"who do you think will be the last group member?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

xWx_COLLYN_xWx 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-03, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"who do you think will be the last group member?"
i personally think it will be A.J.!

what do you all think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: who do you think will be the la... fUNKifUL 08-07-03 1
 RE: who do you think will be the la... pixie1234 08-07-03 2
 RE: who do you think will be the la... austin2828 08-12-03 3
 RE: who do you think will be the la... Micaela03 08-13-03 4
   RE: who do you think will be the la... SaphireLady 08-13-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fUNKifUL 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 08:18 PM (EST)
1. "RE: who do you think will be the last group member?"
Probably AJ since they need another boy to balance it out & I think that Chauncey would be kinda upset if he was the only boy ..

pixie1234 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: who do you think will be the last group member?"
I agree with you! I hope it will be AJ. He should win, he's the best singer and the best looking person there! I voted for him about 500 times on Tuesday.

austin2828 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
3. "RE: who do you think will be the last group member?"
The only reason A.J. will get in is because the group needs another male. Chaucey sucks but somehow he got in. I would have like to seen an all girl group. A.J. is too cocky but the group will probably make a cd and we will never hear them again

Micaela03 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
4. "RE: who do you think will be the last group member?"
AJ SHOULD HAVE WON! Now Chauncey's the only boy and the only peron with any color! Of course theres always a token black person.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-13-03, 01:57 AM (EST)
5. "RE: who do you think will be the last group member?"
I really don't think race needed to have been brought into this. That is just wrong.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •