The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST American Idol EVER"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

DodgeRH5 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-09, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DodgeRH5 Click to send private message to DodgeRH5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST American Idol EVER"
Amanda Overmyer in SEXY HOT PANTS, Boobs a flashing, bulging Derriere Cheeks, Racy Legs, HOT PANTS, and thigh-high LEATHER BOOTS has proven, once again, she is one of the SEXIEST Americam Idol Finalist EVER! She scorched the stage at Peoples Court ROCK CONCERT appearance in Des Moines, IA on FRIDAY THE 13TH, November 2009, where she was the opening act to country and western outlaw David Alan Coe. This woman is one of the HOTEST American Idol Finalist ever!!! Missing from the Idol Season 7 Finalist was her blonde "skunk stripe" hair ... but who cares! She is still promoting her new Album SOLIDIFY available from ITUNES, AMAZON, etc., and her own website www.overmyerproductions.com (see 30-Second Song summaries below). Here is a Sexy Video Medley of her recent Peoples Court Concert:

SEXY VIDEO MEDLEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zDNBlfrJkk

HEAR 30-Second SONG SUMMARIES from Album SOLIDIFY

http://www.overmyerproductions.com/html/amandas-store?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=5&category_id=4

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST ... mindy23 01-02-10 1
   RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST ... jbug 01-03-10 2
       RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST ... Agman2 01-13-16 4
           RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST ... tribephyl 01-13-16 5
 RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST ... Starshine 01-03-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-02-10, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST American Idol EVER"
Meh. Is she dressed like that to make up for the lack of pure talent???

She is a one-noter who can barely hit THAT one note! I don't know how she ever impressed the judges beyond the Hollywood round. She definitely does NOT harmonize with the other singers, does not know how to choreograph well with the others. She is just a one-woman, one-note, take it or leave it. I had friends in high school who were 100% better singers and better looking. She's ok for the biker bars. Hope they tip well.
In that outfit, she should do ok.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16989 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-10, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST American Idol EVER"
LOL
Those weren't hot pants, those were panties!

Agman2 1530 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-13-16, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST American Idol EVER"
They looked like something I imagine you would wear!

tribephyl 11852 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-16, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST American Idol EVER"
ditto

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-10, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AMANDA OVERMYER proves SEXIEST American Idol EVER"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfEsmXbjcyg

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •