The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""When your critics stop talking about you, you're finished.""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-13, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""When your critics stop talking about you, you're finished.""
http://www.votefortheworst.com/story/668840/vote-for-the-worst-will-be-shutting-down-after/

I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his mind. I also wouldn't be surprised if this was the last round of intended sabotage, deserved mockery, and great caricatures.

I'll miss the caricatures. And some of the mockery.

There's even going to be days when I miss the sabotage.

I have voted with them. I have voted against them. And so it goes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 :( moonbaby 01-17-13 1
 RE: "When your critics stop talking... agman 01-17-13 2
 Initial picks. Estee 03-05-13 3
 Night One: worry. Estee 03-06-13 4
 Anger. Estee 03-07-13 5
 Next pick: Lazaro. Estee 03-14-13 6
 ??? Estee 03-29-13 7
 RE: "When your critics stop talking... batts 04-12-13 8
   RE: "When your critics stop talking... agman 04-12-13 9
       RE: "When your critics stop talking... batts 04-20-13 10
 Last site day: 5/31. Estee 05-17-13 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. ":("
That's too bad. Even when I don't watch the show I still check in there for the laughs.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "When your critics stop talking about you, you're finished.""
Aw....VFTW was half the fun!

03-05-13, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Initial picks."
Zoanette Johnson and Charlie Askew. (Yes, caricatures are up.) They feel they've seen enough of them in the pre-voting rounds to have confidence in their Entertainingly Bad abilities. In particular, they are in love with Zoanette, who is on track to become one of their all-time favorites before the first vote is ignored: she was their female pick from pretty much the first second of her initial audition.

Keep in mind: with the diminished ratings/voting pool, the Worsters make up a larger percentage of the casting viewership than usual -- possibly more than ever before. Given their ability to work the system, this may be the season where they can really keep their chosen ones afloat for longer than the Agenda would believe possible. (Again, assuming anyone's counting.) Their final season might be the one where they really and truly piss people off -- if there's anyone left to irritate.

As their own management has noted, it's hard to keep on sabotaging the show when the show is doing such a fantastic job of that all by itself.

03-06-13, 11:47 AM (EST)
4. "Night One: worry."
While they loved her performance, they have concerns. A number of them swore they saw the judges reading from notes/script -- especially Nikki, who switched from pimping to anger at the drop of a line. They feel she got a nasty reminder of who signs that paycheck, along with marching orders and five names for praising to the skies. And meanwhile, their own darling got the death slot followed by a fifteen-rope tie to the gates of the Panama Canal, plus there are suspicions that the back room was messing with the sound. The question of 'Is anyone counting these votes?' has been asked. It will be asked a lot more by Thursday.

Oh, and overall, they felt Angela (TCO) has some degree of talent, but is inherently boring and is working the evangelical market a little too hard. The other eight (outside of the Philippines vote lure) are cannon fodder. I have to take their word for it. I didn't watch so much as a single second.

You know. Tracking Coolio's reality show count is just so much more important.

03-07-13, 09:35 AM (EST)
5. "Anger."
Well, nothing can hypocrite like a Worster: after days of laughing fits following Rachel Crow's emotional breakdown, they're furious at Idol for pushing Charlie to the point of tears. Half of them seem convinced his first goal on arriving backstage was to find the nearest sharp object. He was cast to be mocked, he was mocked, and he wasn't ready for it. The further irony is that they felt he actually rendered his song well -- it's an obscure Genesis effort and the screaming is a real part of the original performance. Apparently the judges didn't know that. Or much of anything else. They have faint hope for his advancement if the sympathy votes come pouring in, but -- they're angry. It's weird to see.

(The difference: Charlie's theirs. Possessive bunch.)

Nigel tweeted that he's happy with the Top Five females, so they're figuring Zoanette's out, especially after they kept getting suspicious busy signals on her line all night. In revenge, they're investigating his connections to Scientology.

It will not be a happy final year.

03-14-13, 10:58 AM (EST)
6. "Next pick: Lazaro."
It could have been Curtis for the combination of his singing, jacket, and suddenly-leaked arrest record. Or they might have chosen Paul to give them a real shot at the first pillar-to-post candidate. But -- Lazaro.

I'm pretty sure Nigel's dream is to get a male out first tonight. Stay tuned. Or, for this season, not.

03-29-13, 10:39 AM (EST)
7. "???"
So with thirty-nine million votes cast, Lazaro was in fourth place. But with twenty-six million, he's in seventh.

...let's try that again.

As the regular votership dwindles, the Worsters are becoming an ever-increasing percentage of the grand total. We know they have a couple of million votes to play with when the site really mobilizes. Right now, that would be a thirteenth of The Seacrest Hastily-Dropped Total. Unless Lazaro has tumbled to the point where they're the only people calling in for him, that ranking makes no sense.

Suspicious...

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-12-13, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "When your critics stop talking about you, you're finished.""
Is there something missing here? I haven't watched A I in the last 2 years, but seems like some thresds are missing.
Like the PTTE game?

OK, yes, I guess I've been living under a rock...

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-13, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "When your critics stop talking about you, you're finished.""
I don't think too many people are watching the show anymore!

I happen to be checking threads and saw you post.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-20-13, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "When your critics stop talking about you, you're finished.""
Now I know! You chased them all out of here didn't you!

I used to use this forum for a good laugh...

Agman batt siggy

05-17-13, 08:48 AM (EST)
11. "Last site day: 5/31."
If you mean to say your goodbyes, that's all the time you have to do it.

For my part, I'll just say this: no one ever managed to explain to me why voting for someone because they were entertainingly bad was somehow a lesser reason than voting for the person you most fantasized about having sex with.

They will be missed.

They'll probably hate that.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •