The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI 11 Top 6 Results Show ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-12, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI 11 Top 6 Results Show ECST"
So given that Ryan was sick as a dog before the show, likely contagious as heck, and put his hands all over everyone last night...keep all discussion of filler, sick-outs, buckets filled, and random deaths on this thread until the West Coast is done disinfecting all the pixels on their flat screens.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI 11 Top 6 Results Show ECST Estee 04-26-12 1
   RE: AI 11 Top 6 Results Show ECST Snidget 04-26-12 2
 Intro Snidget 04-26-12 3
   RE: Intro Snidget 04-26-12 4
       Just when I'm ready for death Snidget 04-26-12 5
           RE: Just when I'm ready for death mrc 04-27-12 15
 Ford Video Snidget 04-26-12 6
 Sent the Idols to TMZ Snidget 04-26-12 7
 First Pair Snidget 04-26-12 8
 Stefano Snidget 04-26-12 9
   RE: Stefano mrc 04-27-12 16
 Second Pair Snidget 04-26-12 10
   RE: Second Pair Estee 04-26-12 12
 Katy Perry Snidget 04-26-12 11
   RE: Katy Perry mrc 04-27-12 17
       RE: Katy Perry Snidget 04-27-12 19
 Last Two Snidget 04-26-12 13
 Final Results Snidget 04-26-12 14
   RE: Final Results mrc 04-27-12 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-12, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI 11 Top 6 Results Show ECST"
Wanna bet he didn't touch the panel? *sigh* What a waste of a perfectly good virus.

Since all these performers are the best singers in human history, I fully expect that no matter what the B3 looks like tonight, the talking heads who can't memorize their pimp notes will claim it's the wrong one. 'Shocker' is anyone who isn't Elise. Even Elise may believe it's Elise tonight. Why shouldn't she sing a song she loves and most people aren't familiar with? She's going home anyway: leave on your own terms. At some point after realizing you can't win, the fun begins...

Wait. We could get lucky. Ryan might infect Julianne. Who in turn would infect Derek.

Let us hope.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-26-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI 11 Top 6 Results Show ECST"
They showed him hugging the judges and giving J. Lo a kiss on TMZ.

04-26-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
3. "Intro"
Joshua says America doesn't do what the judges tell them to, whoda thunk?

04-26-12, 08:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Intro"
Judges and Ryan in the audience again, does that mean the stage is set up for something?

Top six on the couch so maybe not. 58 million votes 10 million more than last year.

Katy Perry, Stefano performing, web band picked, the Queen Extravaganza. So there is a special performance set on stage.

04-26-12, 08:07 PM (EST)
5. "Just when I'm ready for death"
Real Queen comes out for the big finish.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-12, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Just when I'm ready for death"
Marc Martel was either sick or the sound mixing was off. His voice is usually much clearer than that.

Done by a Cap

04-26-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
6. "Ford Video"
Idol Bonding.

04-26-12, 08:15 PM (EST)
7. "Sent the Idols to TMZ"
For thick skin lessons.

LOL at Nigal Trolling Harvey.

04-26-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
8. "First Pair"
Jessica vs Elise.

Jimmy ripping on Elise.

Dim the lights...

One is in the bottom three, the other in the top three.

Jessica, not looking good for the other five, you are safe in the top three.

Elise is in the bottom three.

04-26-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
9. "Stefano"
Tour pimpage...Casey on stage to give them advice, talks about pranks on tour.

I'm On A Roll.

04-27-12, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Stefano"
That was horrible. Stefano shouldn't go the boy-band route.

A Slice of Manga

04-26-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
10. "Second Pair"
Hollie vs Joshua.

Hollie in the bottom three, Joshua Safe.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Second Pair"
Which means that if Skylar has any neurons firing, she knows she's B3. Arguably safe within it -- the total freefall is possible, but unlikely -- but there's a stool waiting for her. As the Grantland article suggested, PSquared is performing with the confidence of a man who knows he's got a sixteen million vote lead and there's Ex-Lax waiting in the dressing room. One of these months, he may even take it.

So the only question becomes 'Elise or Hollie?' Can the later go out with the pimp spot, or did Elise personally engrave her own name on the bullet?

04-26-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
11. "Katy Perry"
Part of me.

With military intro.

04-27-12, 10:18 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Katy Perry"
I'll give KP credit for actually singing instead of letting vocal tracks play while she danced. Still, that wasn't very good.

A Slice of Manga

04-27-12, 12:03 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Katy Perry"
I do applaud that she seems to do all her live performances on TV live. However, I do wonder how much "shine" it takes for her recorded versions to sound the way they do.

04-26-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
13. "Last Two"
Skylar vs P2

Dim the lights.

The person taking the final spot in the final three is Skylar.

Girls to the center stage.

Skylar you are safe, to the couches.

04-26-12, 08:57 PM (EST)
14. "Final Results"
Safe peeps do not want to end the group hug and go back to the couch.

Leaving the competition tonight is Elise.

04-27-12, 10:19 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Final Results"
Shocker. I'm surprised she didn't give the panel the finger on the way out.

A Slice of Manga

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •