The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-12, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST"
They have to send someone home tonight, right?

Programming note. Going to a dinner tonight after a full day and will likely not be back in time to start or run the ECST. So anyone that can fill in to whatever extent you can, have at.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST Snidget 04-19-12 1
 RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST zazzy 04-19-12 2
   RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST qwertypie 04-20-12 3
       RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST catsnotkids 04-20-12 4
           RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST agman 04-20-12 5
               RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST mindy23 04-20-12 6
           RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST frankz 04-20-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-12, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST"
Got home to see Colton on his knees singing, guess he's the one going home.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-12, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-12 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

Here's what happened:

--they perform Dancing in the Streets by Martha and the Van Dels; balloons drop at the end of the song

--Ford video ad depicts each of them as a constellation's symbol in the sky, like Colton for Aries dressed in warrior angelic garb

next:

--Jimmy I comments go towards what each needs to do to make the finale

-Ryan pulls Hollie and Josh up first; the pals

--Josh safe, Hollie bottom 3

Next:

Elliot Yamin and Taylor Hicks are in the audience. Ryan goes to Taylor to do the intro to Kris Allen and we learn that Taylor is doing Vegas this summer. Frauen alert! ;)

Kris Allen does a really good performance of his new single and trends on twitter.

Next:

--AI does a video recap of D.ck Clark's career

--Jimmy I tells us that Skylar is the best performer in the contest.

--Elise and Skylar are the next 2 to get results; Sky is safe and E is b3.

Next: LMFAO performs. Crappy performance.

Next: Ryan brings up Jessica, P2 and Colton to center stage and Jimmy I's comments include that he finally gets that Jessica is singing songs much too old for her and THAT is why the audience is not connecting with her.

Ryan tortures Jess and then tells her she is safe.

Now down to Colton and P2; neither have been in the B3.

P2 wins the judges and Jimmy I pimp contest and is safe; Colton stays center stage and Elise and Hollie join.

Ryan tells Elise she is safe.

Implied B2 is Hollie and Colton and it is bye bye Colton. Colton "apologizes" to the judges and tells them they were right and he was not himself last night and he will use that coaching when he makes his record.

Judges shake their heads at Colton's boot. (Whom do they want to go instead? Sick of the false acting.)

Colton gets on his knees and sings the religious song he sang a few weeks ago.

And we are out.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-12, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST"
Just wanted to say that my mother was singing along to the LMFAO song. I kid you not.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-12, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST"
Ha! That is too funny. I was appalled by it, got to say. I guess they were trying to demonstrate to the contestants that even if you are 99% talent-free, you can still have a huge career in the music business. I mean, really, what the hell was that? Bad singing, bad dancing, just a bad song all around.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-12, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST"
I didn't even waste my time watching last night. After last week, I'm pretty sick of the show and the so called "Drama" that they stir up!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-12, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST"
MY, my, my!! I expected at least 20+ postings this morning. And this?? What is going on, people?? Before you know it, this board will be a dusty, rusty, thing of the past!

I mean, if we keep accusing the judges and/or Ryan of falsifying votes, and using judges' saves just to manipulate the American people, we are going to dig ourselves right into a non-reality show hole FOREVA!

And what will we have then?? A whole bunch of cruddy bands like LMAO! I think they won Sweden's Got Talent, didn't they? Seems I heard or read that somewhere. Or maybe I just had a dream about them once when I was taking those weird sleeping pills that make you sleep-walk and fall into your pool....

I dunno. I will miss Colton.

But it's too late to say you're sorry. How would I know, why should I care? Please don't bother trying to find him, he's not there.....

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-12, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AI 11 Top 7 Redux Results ECST"
Oh come on. The dancing zebra alone was worth the price of admission. That’s about it though.

Wheelie by RollDdice
There are plenty of businesses like show business

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •