The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Misc ramblings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-12, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Misc ramblings"
Haven't posted much here this season, these are my observations.

1. I knew whoever would end up being one of my favorites would be the one getting the Haley Reinhart treatment from the judges. Hello Hollie, my prediction came true. Not the performer that Haley was/is as her guest appearance showed, but I have a soft spot for the plucky underdog.

2. Is there any song that Joshua can't scream? My word. I swear if they had a Simon and Garfunkel week Joshua could find a way to scream out "Scarborough Fair", and the judges would give him a standing ovation for "making it his own."

3. I'm starting to reeeally dislike Randy Jackson. I get the hype for Jessica, she is another in the long line of really good singers that I'll never by a song from that AI likes to throw out there. But getting PO'd at the people who are supposed to be choosing the winner? Why do we even have voting? Now to top it all off, on Randy Jackson presents.. America's Best Dance Crew, they are making "Mixed Elements" dance for their lives next week. One of their dancers is originally from my daughter's studio and still does their hip hop choreography. They were even wearing our studio's colors. They were obviously not the worst, but they need to pimp certain groups for demographic reasons.

4. I miss Simon on this show so badly.

5. Most of the group performances are kind of cheesy, but I think this week topped them all. While I was watching the Pink number I could only think of the cast of Glee doing Pink.

6. I didn't watch the finale last year; didn't matter to me anymore because the judges were able to use their bully pulpit and get the finale they wanted, regardless of talent. I think this season is a backlash and they are hyping Jessica as the "talent at any cost", regardless if she connects with the voters or not. I am done with this season, because the outcome is already decided.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Misc ramblings csnumber23 04-14-12 1
 RE: Misc ramblings agman 04-18-12 2
 RE: Misc ramblings susang 04-19-12 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-12, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Misc ramblings"
Excellent post! I agree with all of it. I didn't watch the finale last year either. I am still watching this season for now but I doubt I will be by the finale. I doubt I will even attempt to watch at all next season unless they replace ALL 3 of those so called judges.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-12, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Misc ramblings"
As long as we are rambling, I miss Geekboy! His posts were a crack up!!!!!

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-19-12, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Misc ramblings"
I've been watching The Voice more than AI11

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •