The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 7 Rankings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-12, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 7 Rankings"
Of course we have to see another standing O for Joshua from the judges.

1st - Colton - His best performance so far

2nd - Skylar - Didn't know the song but it didn't matter

3rd - Phillip - Really liked the arrangement

4th - Hollie - I thought this was a very solid performance

5th - Colton and Skylar - Best of mediocre duets

6th - Jessica - Meh for me

7th - Hollie, Jessica and Joshua - so-so

8th - Elise - I didn't care for it but I still like her

9th - Phillip and Elise - Not good

10th - Joshua - I am way past bored with his songs

Overall - They clearly want Elise to stick another week and still want Hollie gone.They are also trying to put Colton and Phillip against each other because they are both probably getting more votes than Joshua as they should. I think they will save anyone but Hollie with only 2 weeks left for saves.

Should go -

Joshua - Gone
Jessica - B2
Elise - B3

Will go -

Hollie - They get there wish
Elise - Still in the B2
Joshua - B3 and they act all shocked

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 7 Rankings agman 04-12-12 1
 RE: Top 7 Rankings TWoman 04-12-12 2
   RE: Top 7 Rankings mindy23 04-12-12 3
 RE: Top 7 Rankings keezrfan 04-12-12 4
 RE: Top 7 Rankings emydi 04-12-12 5
   RE: Top 7 Rankings qwertypie 04-12-12 6
       RE: Top 7 Rankings emydi 04-12-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-12, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 7 Rankings"
I agree completely with your assessments of Jessica and Joshua (especially him) Yeecchh

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TWoman 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-12, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TWoman Click to send private message to TWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 7 Rankings"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-12 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

I'm finding last night hard to judge. I think all were okay but none of the individual performance really stood out. I really enjoyed Elise and Phil's duo and really disliked the Joshua/Jessica/Holly trio.

1. Skylar - I'm not a country fan, but I always enjoy listening to her.
2. Elise - not as good as two weeks ago, but still near the top for this week.
3. Colton - I don't really enjoy listening to him but his passion always comes through.
4. Philip - His enthusiasm makes him fun to watch but I'm not sure how his limited range would translate to albums.
5. Jessica - in tune but boring
6. Joshua - ditto
7. Holly - sorry to see her here, I really like her but her lack of confidence is showing.

Not sure there is anything that will save Elise at this point. Pimp spot, good overall performance and still she seems at risk for going home.

B3: Holly, Elise, Colton ("shocker"!)
B2: Holly, Elise
Going home - Holly

The save will eventually be used on anyone but Holly and Elise.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-12-12, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 7 Rankings"
I've decided that Hollie, to me, is a 'sweet potato'. You know she's going to be good, probably good for you, but all in all, she's still just a spud. Nothing is going to change that. The girl doesn't know how to perform. A song from Pink, and she stands there and sings like she's singing 'The Hills Are Alive with the Sound of Music'....I don't get it....Bring on an 80+ year old Julie Andrews and it'll make more sense to me.

I agree that the best of the night was Colton. Something stirringly haunting about his song. And I wasn't familiar with many of these songs, either. But he touched me, and made me realize he could really get out there and perform, record, and do it. He wouldn't be another Taylor Hicks, Kris Allen, and the other 'who's??' left from the last few seasons of AI.

Phil was a bit better than usual, but he gets lost to me in his gestures and off kilter manners, as well. Jessica is always a star, IMHO. Didn't know that song, but it stuck with me.

I love Elise, but only Steven seems to appreciate who she really is. And yes, Randy seems to have adopted Josh as his 'mini-me'. He wants him in his pocket, he wants to dress him, feed him, and put him in a cage to take everywhere. It's getting ridiculous. Josh is good, but as we saw hints of last night, he could end up in the trash heap like Fantasia, his FAN, if he isn't careful!!

I personally think Skylar is the worst country singer ever to appear on AI. EVER. She needs some polyps removed or just an over-all T&A with adenoidal stretching or something. I dunno-ask Barbara S. what they did for her. Maybe it'll help Sky.

I also agree that last nights' performance from everyone was lack-luster at best. NO ONE and I mean not one person on that stage deserved a standing O!! Why Josh got his, I haven't a clue, except for the above. He is Randy's love child, and a father has to do that for his son...

keezrfan 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-12, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keezrfan Click to send private message to keezrfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 7 Rankings"
1st: Elise- usually she's middle of the road for me, but i love this song, and her rendition seemed heartfelt. Still don't think it'll be enough to keep her safe though.

2nd: Colton- love him, and his rendition of this song was haunting and moving.

3rd: Joshua- I'm not a fan of his style, but he really switched it up and went up tempo this week, which is something he needed to do

4th: Holly- I thought she was better than what the judges gave her credit for

5th: Phillip- he was okay, but all his songs sound the same to me

6th: Jessica- see Phillip. She's got a great voice, but all these ballads will kill her in the end. I'm getting bored with her.

7th: Skylar- love country music, but she over sings it, she yells it, etc. Like her, just didn't like that performance last night.

Duets:
1st: Colton/Skylar- great song, but I think Colton sang it much better than Skylar did

2nd: Jessica/Joshua/Holly- that was fun

3rd: Phillip and Elise- it was okay, but something about Phillip ttunrs me off

Should be bottom 3:
Jessica
Skylar - should go
Phillip

Will be bottom 3:
Elise - will go
Holly
Joshua

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-12, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 7 Rankings"
Solos

1. Elise-best of the nite

2. P2-him and Elise are the only ones I can stomach listening to for more than 3 seconds

3. Hollie-I thought this was better than she's been doing and better than the rest

4. Joshua-meh

5. Skylar-meh

6. Jessica-yawn

7. Colton-hate his screeching and he's P2's arch nemesis

Duets/Truet

1. Elise/P2 I never heard this song before but I loved it

2. Colton/Skylar-meh

3. JJH-another meh

Rankings

1 Elise
1.5 P2
3 Hollie
3.5 Joshua
3.5 Skylar
4.5 Jessica
4.5 Colton

Should be B3

Skylar
Jessica
Colton SHould go

Will Be B3

Elise (safe first)
Skylar
Hollie goes no save

Any one else will be saved bc only can use F6 and F5

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-12, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 7 Rankings"
Tangent alert
Emydi - here is the original version by Gotye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

Neat cover version by Walk Off the Earth(5 ppl playing one guitar)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M

Spoof of the cover version (taste of awesome)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwPHy17Iu6E

Couldn't resist!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-12, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 7 Rankings"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-12 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

thanks sweetie

Gotye sounds like Sting

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •