The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI 11 Top 9 Rankings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-12, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI 11 Top 9 Rankings"
1. Elise: Easily the best singer left.
2. Jessica: I'm not a fan, but she reminded me of Jennifer Hudson last night. I didn't get the red doors stage, though.
3. Phillip: Like WGWG or not, he knows his wheelhouse and sings it.
4. Colton: I like his sincerity, but his singing was lacking last night.
5. Hollie: Great voice, wrong song.
6. Joshua: See Colton.
7. Heejun: Needs to pronounce his words better.
8. DeAndre: I don't get anything about this guy. The hair, the falsetto, the dancing--it all annoys me.
9. Skylar: A complete train wreck. Her fist-pumping, stomping shtick is getting old. Plus, her stylist must hate her to accentuate her hips every week.

A Slice of Manga

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings zazzy 03-29-12 1
   RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings zazzy 03-29-12 3
   RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings csnumber23 03-29-12 5
 RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings emydi 03-29-12 2
 RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings csnumber23 03-29-12 4
 RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings frodis 03-29-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-29-12, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings"
I was waiting for someone to do the rankings thread! ;)

Mods should close mine--here's what I wrote:

----------------

Very good night overall. Judges did the standing O way too many times...but overall an entertaining night. Really liked the Elise/P2/Colton trio, too.

Tied for first:

1. Elise -- more of this type of performance, please!

1. Joshua -- I wish you were not so hard on yourself and could enjoy the competition more. You look so unhappy for someone so, so talented! I want to see you in the top 3.

3. Hollie -- I think it was a smart choice of song on a night where people were singing well-known-to-them songs. People know that song and vote for song as much as singer. You also stood out in your trio vs. Jessica and Skylar.

4. P2 -- your enjoyment of singing is infectious and a huge part of your appeal

5. Jessica -- I know she is good but seems sorta robotic to me

6. Skylar -- someone seems to have dimmed her light a bit

7. Colton -- your version on you tube was much better. Good voter appeal to the Christian lite rock vote.

Tied for 8th

8. Deandre -- a little falsetto goes a long way for me and an entire song all falsetto seemed to go on for a long time.

9. Heyjun -- the best I have heard you sing but you are not the talent that the many others in the competition are. Time to go.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings"
Don't forget the trios!

ranking:

Elise/P2/Colton -- the best by far; Elise really shone.

Hollie/Jessica/Skylar --Hollie outshone the other 2 girls; Skylar looked like "why do I have to sing Madonna? Why do I have to wear this outfit and hat?"

Joshua/Heyjun/Deandre -- Joshua looked unhapppy at having to sing with Heyjun and Deandre.

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-12, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings"
I've been doing a thread every week but nobody ever puts there rankings on it so I didn't this week.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-12, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings"
1. Elise-great song, her best performance and one of the best of the season (not saying a lot there though )

2. P2-I like him he's the winnern no doubt at all

3. Heejun-boo boring Heejun is back...but his best performance except for last week and we got some bad dancing in trio

4. Deandre-Falshitto extravaganza!!

5. Joshua-not good but better than rest

6. Skylar-yawn and what are they dressing her in?

7. Jessica-she is so boring I can't make it through 3 seconds of song w/o ff

8. Hollie-awful song choice and she hit some bad notes

9. Colton -Gokey 2.0 nuf said

Should be b3 Colton Hollie Jessica

Should go Colton

Will be B3 Joshua Heejun Deandre

Will go DeAndre

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-12, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-12 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

#1 - Phillip, Colton and Elise - All 3 were great

#2 - Phillip - Excellent!

#3 - Colton - Maybe his best performance - Final 2 Colton and Phillip still looks very possible.

#4 - Elise - She is getting better, just needs to work on the attitude a little

#5 - Hollie - A better version of Jessica

#6 - Skylar - She doesn't seem to be improving, maybe she hit her peak already.

#7 - Joshua - Not great

#8 - Jessica - She doesn't do it for me

#9 - Jessica, Hollie and Skylar - Meh

#10 - Heejun - Still not good at all

#11 - Heejun, Deandre and Joshua - Horrible!

#12 - Deandre - My ears are still bleeding

Overall - The top 3 for me are clearly Phillip, Colton and Elise
I think we could be do for one of those so called shocking result shows with maybe the save being used tonight. If so it would be Jessica or Joshua.

Should go

Deandre - Gone
Heejun - We have to suffer one more week
Jessica - Bored with her

Will go

Deandre - My ears are saved
Heejun - suffering one more week
Skylar - Safe for now

This is a tough week to predict, they pimped Deandre and Heejun up when everyone knows they are by far the worst left. I think they may want a surprise tonight.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI 11 Top 9 Rankings"
1. Elise

2. Phillip

3. Jessica

4-7 in no particular order: Skylar, Joshua, Hollie, Colton

8-9 in no particular order: DeAndre, Heejun

I can see Hollie being the shocking boot, but I'm thinking that the judges won't save her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •