The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"X-Factor USA Top 9 Results ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-11, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"X-Factor USA Top 9 Results ECST"
Keep all discussion of filler, host doing something in an random order that is confusing the judges, scandals, apologies, sob stories and results on this thread until the West Coast celebrates that we get a DOUBLE ELIMINATION!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 11-23-11 1
   Four thoughts. Estee 11-23-11 3
 Recappage Snidget 11-23-11 2
 Dark thought. Estee 11-23-11 4
 Pepsi Choice Performance Snidget 11-23-11 5
 Lie of the night. Estee 11-23-11 6
   RE: Lie of the night. Snidget 11-23-11 8
       RE: Lie of the night. Estee 11-23-11 10
 Results Snidget 11-23-11 7
   VFTW victory? Estee 11-23-11 9
 Bruno Mars Snidget 11-23-11 11
   RE: Bruno Mars Estee 11-23-11 12
 Results Snidget 11-23-11 13
   RE: Results Estee 11-23-11 14
 After the Break Snidget 11-23-11 15
   RE: After the Break Estee 11-23-11 16
   Please moonbaby 11-23-11 17
       As it turns out Estee 11-23-11 23
 Singing for Survival Snidget 11-23-11 18
   And still there is moonbaby 11-23-11 20
 Marcus doesn't believe in jinxes. Estee 11-23-11 19
 Final Results Snidget 11-23-11 21
   RE: Final Results Estee 11-23-11 22
       RE: Final Results csnumber23 11-23-11 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-23-11, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
Two acts will be heading home.

Kelly Clarkson Kicks us off.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-11, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Four thoughts."
1. Nigel's not happy.
2. Until the flying fists started coming, this performance represented the first time I hadn't wanted the stage atomized.
3. If Kelly ever gets a good relationship, her career will end.
4. I kept waiting for Reid to tell her she wasn't commercial enough...

11-23-11, 09:04 PM (EST)
2. "Recappage"
Sob stories and contestants licked clean.

11-23-11, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Dark thought."
Every time Timekeeper Jones opens his mouth hinge, Ryan Seacrest's next contract gets a little higher.

11-23-11, 09:14 PM (EST)
5. "Pepsi Choice Performance"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-11 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

Raise Your Glass, So What

11-23-11, 09:17 PM (EST)
6. "Lie of the night."
Nice work on the group number, America!

That? Was a Pinkie Pie number. Cue the war.

11-23-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Lie of the night."
Oh good, you survived. I knew you weren't feeling well and I was afraid that mish-mash might be too much for you.

11-23-11, 09:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Lie of the night."
I'm still running on pony immunization. Once you've lived through PP in her showgirl outfit doing a not-Lily Von Shtup rendition of You've Gotta Share, You've Gotta Care, nothing musically worse can happen to you for the rest of the day.

No part of that was a joke.

11-23-11, 09:19 PM (EST)
7. "Results"
Calls some acts on stage (well after a long pause).

Lakoda Rain and Drew.

One straight through to next week, the other got the lowest number of votes and going straight home.

Paula and Simon on stage to join the acts.

The

Act

That

Got

The

Lowest

Number

Of

Votes

And

Leaving

Us

Tonight

Is

Lakota Rain.

11-23-11, 09:23 PM (EST)
9. "VFTW victory?"
Their primary goal was keeping Astro out of the bottom slot. They couldn't completely save him without pushing him into sixth place -- a near-impossible feat to accomplish alone, and note that we have never gotten a vote total out of Timekeeper. They've at least stalled out their golden boy's elimination -- but haven't necessarily avoided it, especially after he shot his mouth off earlier in the week.

As for the last group going home -- it's hard to believe this Frankenstein can lurch off without the stitching coming loose, but their only current hope of maintaining any kind of weak fame is each other. Plus The Voice probably had their auditions already. So a few weeks to find a label that desperate, and then break up.

Sadly, Paula doesn't seem to be packing.

11-23-11, 09:26 PM (EST)
11. "Bruno Mars"
It Will Rain

11-23-11, 09:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Bruno Mars"
Technically proficient, but boring. He sounds like the intermediary stage of Drew deciding how much to slow something down.

11-23-11, 09:32 PM (EST)
13. "Results"
Welcome back the remaining finalists and the mentors.

Paula clapping at her seat alone.

In no particular order.

Chris Rene
Rachel Crow
Josh Krajcik

The rest after the break.

11-23-11, 09:35 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Results"
Miles away from shockers. Pair Drew with nearly anyone else and there was a chance she could have been B2, but sending her against the last group passed her automatically. The next three are ones we knew were all right. Currently, the only question mark is Agenda intent.

11-23-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
15. "After the Break"
4 acts awaiting their fate.

In no particular order the safe ones are.

Melanie Amaro

Three acts left

One straight through to next week, the other two must sing/rap/dirge/whatever for survival

The act going straight through is...

ba bump

ba bump

Astro (and VFTW goes nuts).

Marcus Canty and Leroy Bell must sing for survival.

11-23-11, 09:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: After the Break"
I'm not deriding a spectacular Worster accomplishment (and let's face it: they pulled off a miracle): I just would love to know how tightly clustered the bottom is -- if it's four contestants totaling 95% of the vote and everyone else fighting for scraps. This was possible under a fair count, but that's the scenario which makes it likely.

B2 fight... I want this to be Marcus as he's slid downhill pretty much every week plus it'll put a dent in Reid's armor. But I don't trust the panel or the Agenda.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-11, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Please"
send Leroy's hat home. He can stay but the hat must go.

11-23-11, 10:17 PM (EST)
23. "As it turns out"
It's attached.

Favorite Worster suggestion of the night: it's deadlocked, time to draw rocks.

11-23-11, 09:47 PM (EST)
18. "Singing for Survival"
Marcus Canty

Had to carry out his own mic stand

You Lost Me

The lyrics do not seem to be saying "keep me".

Leroy Bell

Don't Let Me Down

And the Dirge-fest continues.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-11, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "And still there is"
that high pitched amusement park squealing going on in the background. Just another reason to mute the sound.

11-23-11, 09:50 PM (EST)
19. "Marcus doesn't believe in jinxes."
Singing about having lost everything because the love was gone? Um... yeah. He got some quality back on this one, but it's going to be all about marketability in the end. Leroy had the stronger performance, but the Agenda wants to know if it can sell him.

11-23-11, 09:58 PM (EST)
21. "Final Results"
LA sending home (funny thing have their own taste) judge based on consistency, based on sizzle blah blah blah....have to plead that Marcus has delivered time and time again.

Need and answer

Blah blah blah

And your answer is

It pains me, have to send you home Leroy.

Nicole. There is no doubt that Marcus is a star, I feel it. But Leroy has proved it is never to late, never too late to change

Who are you sending home Nicole.

Blah Blah Blah I believe blah blah

Who are you sending home

Send home Marcus (and wasn't clear about it Steve needed confirmation).

Paula, it is not that quick Steve. Marcus didn't deliver on the save me song. Leroy sang for his life. Both will have major deals

Need and answer Paula. I'm getting screamed at.

Based on Save me, send home Marcus.

Simon (deadlock vs send home). I like them both. In the competition Marcus you are nudging ahead of Leroy. Leroy you did sing better tonight. Going to let the public decide and deadlock it.

Judges lose their power.

The act who got the lowest number of votes will be going home.

Ba Bum

Ba Bum

The act America is sending home is.

Ba Bum

Ba Bum

Leroy Bell.

11-23-11, 10:14 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Final Results"
Simon: the courage of someone else's convictions.

We could shave five minutes off this show by saying 'Each judge auto-votes for their own contestant. Moving on...'

And double-elimination again next week? Is this AI auditions creating time pressure or is the network just that desperate to get this thing off the air?

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-11, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Final Results"
I don't buy it, there is now way Astro wasn't at the very minimum in the bottom 3. Simon doesn't save Leroy Bell after the singoff when he was by far way better. Why are they even singing then? I am getting annoyed with the show and LA Reid is on my last nerve.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •