The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-11, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
Did they explain what would happen 1 or 2 go home. Does each group have a person in bottom 4?? I zipped thru all that and just watched the songs and jidges. Except for Fakethis, her pimp spot song I zipped thru

Well here's my thoughts

Boys.

1. Astro I love this kid and VFTW WOOT!
2. Marcus-his best performance
3. Chris-they are pushing this kid on us, he's not that great
will and should be bottom 4

Girls

1. Rachel I actually liked this the best of girls
2. Melanie ok she's been better
3. Drew this was just okay for me will and should be bottom 4

Groups

1. SHoggz-the choreo helped them
2. In10sity-meh
3. LRayne-this song should not have been chosen will and should be bottom 4 but if it's just any one these 3 should be Bottom 4 with Fakethis

Over 30

1. Josh-very nice
2. Leroy-Simon is right bad song choices by Nicole
3. Fakethis-SHOULD GO

Overall

12. Fake SHould go
11. LR will go
10. 10
9. SH
8. Chris
7. Drew
6. Melanie
5. Rachel
4. Leroy
3. Marcus
2. Josh
1. Astro

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO Estee 11-03-11 1
   RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO Max Headroom 11-03-11 2
   RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO emydi 11-03-11 3
 RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO cahaya 11-03-11 4
 RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO csnumber23 11-03-11 5
   RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO emydi 11-04-11 7
 RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO Max Headroom 11-04-11 6
 Live Show #2 WILL GO SHOULD GO emydi 11-10-11 8
   RE: Live Show #2 WILL GO SHOULD GO Estee 11-10-11 9
   RE: Live Show #2 WILL GO SHOULD GO frodis 11-10-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-11, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
Did they explain what would happen 1 or 2 go home.

They explained nothing about the elimination process whatsoever. It's either lowest goes home or B2, judges pick. So without knowing what's going on yet, I'm not going to venture any guesses on who will or won't head out -- there's too much uncertainty and Agenda involved.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-11, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
Agree completely. This show is a train wreck.

Which might explain why it used to be must-see TV, and now episodes sit on the TiVo for days before I fast-forward watch them quickly.

11-03-11, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-11 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

ugh...why not give the jidges 10 saves too...we'd be watching ffing our DVRs til Easter instead of Christmas

I hope the frauen saved Leroy

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-11, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
Without a single clue as to how the fodder elimination process works (least votes out? least 2 votes for judges to pick to go out? roll a die?)...

Melanie: Scorecard: A-, best female vocalist
Josh: Scorecard: A-, best male vocalist
Drew: Scorecard: A-, runner-up female vocalist, but just put her in jeans and button-up shirt
Stereo Hogzz: Scorecard: A-, entertaining choreography & fine vocals
Rachel: Scorecard: B+, charismatic, like a modern day Shirley Temple
Leroy: Scorecard: B+, audience might find him boring, but I hope he sticks around
Astro: Scorecard: B, too predictable
Marcus: Scorecard: B, having an identity crisis, probably thanks to mentor
Chris: Scorecard: B-, hellish effects but not hot singing
Stacy: Scorecard: B-, good voice, but rather depressing
InTensity: Scorecard: C+, Glee Wannabees
Lokoda Rain: Scorecard: C+, a bowl of Fruit Loops

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-11, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
Really Astro #1 and winning EmyDi??? Wow is all I can say to that. I don't see it but that's just my opinion.

My overall list is the same as it was last week.

My predicted list had Intesity going home this week and Marcus next week.

My bottom two for the week were Stereo Hogzz and Intensity as far as predicting after last night.

My personal list wants Stacey Francis gone

11-04-11, 10:20 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
my list was for Weds nite's show. What can I say, I like rap and if he takes out Fakethis and other faves of TPTB bc of VFTW that's icing on the cake.

I think Asstro will make final 5

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-11, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
I want the 25 minutes of my life back that I spent watching the live performances from the TiVo. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement... At least I concur with the bottom two acts, as they were the two I fast-forwarded without watching all the way through. (I almost fast-forwarded through Stacy Francis too but clenched my teeth and gutted it out.) Based solely on this week, here's my list:

12. Intensity
11. Stereo Hogzz
10. Stacy Francis
9. Lakoda Rayne
8. Chris Rene
7. Astro
6. Leroy
5. Rachel
4. Josh
3. Drew
2. Marcus
1. Melanie

11-10-11, 02:00 PM (EST)
8. "Live Show #2 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
Rankings for last nite

B1 1. Asstro...ask Fakesthis to write her lyrics each week and see what she comes up with...
O301 2. Leroy
G1 3. Melanie
B2 4. Chris Rene
O302 5. Josh
G2 6. Rachel
G3 7. Drew-LA is correct and that dress was awful
B3 8. Marcus-did not like
GR1 9. SHoggz will be b2 and will go
GR2 10. LRayne should and will be b2
O303 11. Fakethis should go

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-11, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live Show #2 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
Should:

Fakethis (depimping begins, death slot, genuinely stank it up)
Chris (bad rapping, barely sang)
Drew (turning into a younger Pia with less fashion sense)

Will:

Stereo Hoggz: out (UK shows groups have major problems getting established)

I can't pin down a second act for B2. Until we start identifying fanbases, it's hard to project percentages -- and with the multi-vote method onslaught on board, all of our usual tools have been disabled.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-10-11, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live Show #2 WILL GO SHOULD GO"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-11 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

I'm having a hard time deciding who will and should go, so I'm going to go Astro and just do whatever I want instead.

1. I don't like Drew. She has a pretty voice, and I suppose there's talent in there but I can not understand a single word she says. I was able to decipher about 10% of her words last night, and most of those were because I kind of already knew the song. I get that what she's doing is a style, and okay, it sounds pretty, but it's getting old, fast.

2. I have really wanted to dislike Astro, but I find myself liking him. I thought he was good last night.

3. I like Melanie, and I like Rachel.

4. Stacy can go away, please.

5. Timekeeper Jones is apparently not fitted with a swivel head, because his head and shoulders move as a unit.

6. The judge bickering is really annoying.

7. Forgot to mention that the Adam Sandler movie looks awful.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •