The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 12 Rankings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-26-11, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 12 Rankings"
Well tonight went exactly as I thought it would. I was really impressed with about 8 acts. Below are my top 12 in order of first my personal list and 2nd my predicted list.

My favorites list

#1 Josh (excellent) Will be happy if any of my top 4 win!!
#2 Melanie (outstanding)
#3 Leroy (great recording voice)
#4 Drew (very good)
#5 Lakoda Rayne (I see talent but need to blend together more)
#6 Chris (not sure about this guy yet but see potential)
#7 Rachel (should last a while)
#8 Marcus (not bad)
#9 Intensity (so so)
#10 Stereo Hoggs (very inconsistent)
#11 Astro (was good tonight for what he does but I don't care for it)
#12 Stacey Francis (needs to go)

My predicted list

#12 Intensity
#11 Marcus
#10 Stereo Hoggs
#9 Astro
#8 Stacey Francis
#7 Lakoda Rayne
#6 Rachel
#5 Leroy
#4 Chris
#3 Drew (Finalist, I think 3 make the finale)
#2 Josh (Finalist)
#1 Melanie(winner)If it isn't Melanie I think Drew wins

What does everyone else think??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 12 Rankings emydi 10-26-11 1
 RE: Top 12 Rankings Estee 10-26-11 2
   RE: Top 12 Rankings akankshi 10-29-11 3
       RE: Top 12 Rankings cahaya 10-29-11 5
           RE: Top 12 Rankings agman 11-01-11 9
 RE: Top 12 Rankings cahaya 10-29-11 4
 RE: Top 12 Rankings Max Headroom 10-29-11 6
   RE: Top 12 Rankings cahaya 10-29-11 7
   RE: Top 12 Rankings Estee 10-30-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-11, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 12 Rankings"
My favorites list SHOULD GO!

1. Leroy
2. Melanie
3. Drew
4. Astro
5. Josh
6. Stereo Hoggz
7. Rachel
8. Chris
9. In10sity
10. Marcus
11. Lakoda Rayne
12. Stacey Francis

My predicted list WILL GO!

12. Lakoda Rayne
11. Marcus
10.In10sity
9. Chris
8. Stacey
7. Stereo Hoggz
6. Josh
5. Astro
4. Drew
3. Rachel
2. Melanie
1. Leroy

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 12 Rankings"
Placed in the order in which I perceive their ultimate potential as artists:

12. InTENsity
11. Astro
10. Fakey
9. Stereo Hoggz
8. Chris
7. Drew
6. Lakoda Rayne
5. Leroy
4. Rachel
3. Marcus
2. Josh
1. Melanie

In the order I think they'll go out (not hope, just think):

12. Stereo Hoggz
11. Lakoda Rayne
10. Drew
9. InTENsity
8. Marcus
7. Diebitchdie
6. Leroy
5. Melanie
4. Astro
3. Josh
2. Chris
1. Rachel

akankshi 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-11, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail akankshi Click to send private message to akankshi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 12 Rankings"
Placed in the order in which I perceive their ultimate potential as artists:
12. InTENsity
11. Astro
10. Josh
9. Stereo Hoggz
8. Chris
7. Drew
6. Lakoda Rayne
5. Leroy
4. Rachel
3. Marcus
2. Fakey
1. Melanie

In the order I think they'll go out (not hope, just think):

12. Stereo Hoggz
11. Lakoda Rayne
10. Astro
9. InTENsity
8. Marcus
7. Diebitchdie
6. Leroy
5. Melanie
4. Drew
3. Josh
2. Chris
1. Rachel

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-11, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 12 Rankings"
Hey, there! Welcome to the RTVW boards!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-11, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top 12 Rankings"
Thanks Cahaya!

spidey sense tells me you were not talking to me!

10-29-11, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 12 Rankings"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-11 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

1. Josh: A for a touching vocal performance, perfectly done, showcasing all that is good, soulful and genuine about him. For this guy, no arrangement is the best arrangement.

2. Melanie: A- for a performance that was very pleasant to watch and listen to. Best save ever.

3. Drew: A- for a very pleasant performance, easy on the ears, attractive in it’s tone and a pleasure to watch all the way through.

4. Leroy: B+ for a fine and touching vocal performance, although the arrangement didn’t really suit his voice and style. I have to agree with Simon: Nicole gets the B, Leroy gets the plus.

5. Astro: B+ for a highly entertaining and skillful rap performance. There’s nothing special in the way of vocal abilities here, but he’s as good as anything you’ll hear coming out of a boombox in the car next to you at a red light.

6. Rachel: B+ for an entertaining set by a very charismatic young lady. Tell Makeup to leave her hair alone, though!

7. Stereo Hogzz: B+ for a finely polished group performance of this song, vocally all there and entertaining to watch, although predictable.

8. Marcus: B for a good vocal performance that he made look easy, appearing more comfortable on the stage than he has before.

9. Chris: B for a fairly solid performance, although it didn’t really rouse the crowd.

10. InTENsity: B/C+ for a pseudo-Glee performance that looked entertaining and sounded Ok on stage, but came across as an imitation that belongs on the Disney Channel.

11. Lokoda Rain: B-/C for looking more like something we’d see in a high-school or sorority musical.

12. Stacy: C+ for a rather forgettable performance that tried to do to much in a haphazard arrangement not suited for Stacy’s voice or style.

My full show recap here.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-11, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 12 Rankings"
Was it just me, or were there several terrible song choices? Sure made it hard to tell who was good and who wasn't, though I can't really argue with any of the judges' decisions.

I thought the top four girls were better than all of the groups.

My list:
1. Josh - love this guy's voice
2. Drew - my wife hated her song but I thought it was great
3. Melanie - excellent effort
4. Rachel - agree with Simon, that was a good song choice for her
5. Leroy - very smooth but doesn't inspire me very much
6. Chris - uneven effort but seems to have potential
7. Stacy - has the voice but lots of baggage
8. Lakoda Rayne - the best of a crummy set of groups
9. Astro - decent hip-hop but won't come close to winning
10. Marcus - mediocre but saved by Phillip's awful song choice
11. Stereo Hogzz - decent arrangement but not impressive overall
12. Intensity - saved only because the Brewer Boys were horrible

10-29-11, 11:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Top 12 Rankings"
Was it just me, or were there several terrible song choices?

There were several times I asked myself, which song are they singing, anyway? There were several mash-ups with at least two different songs mixed together. In writing the recap, I had to google the lyrics (with the help of closed captioning) to figure out that some of them started with one song and then mixed into a different song entirely. What was with that?

And not only were some of the song choices totally off, but some of the arrangements were song killers with so much instrumental and vocal backup, along with dancers and flashing strobe lights, that it drowned out the song altogether, relegating it to a showy performance. I think Phillip, for example, was a victim of this -- he'd been much better off having a classic four-instrument big band swing in the background, kept his hat on, and did what he was best at.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-11, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 12 Rankings"
The running joke of the last quarter was that Simon, after years of bashing people for their horrible song choices, turned out to personally be just about that bad at it -- if you think he didn't sabotage his ouster picks on purpose.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •