The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-27-11, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"

WILL GO RESULTS

Congrats to batts (2nd list) Belle (1st list) cahaya (1st list)csno23 (1st list) me (1st list) Smidge (1st list) and tummy (1st list) who correctly picked Lauren to be the runner up!

Congrats to frodis (1st and 2nd lists) me (2nd and 3rd lists) Smidge (2nd list) and zazzy (2nd list) who correctly picked Scotty to win it all!

Weekly results

frodis 1(3)
zazzy 1(6)
Smidge 1(5)
emy 1(4)(2)
batts 2(7)
Bob 2(6)
djdandy 2(7)
cahaya 3(4)(4)
csno23 3(3)
Belle 4
Tummy 4
Mom 6
mrc 6(5)
Corvis 12

Final WILL GO results

Corvis 44
Belle 42
mrc 41(38)
Tummy 40
Mom 36
batts 33(41)
Bob 33(36)
cahaya 33(42)(33)
csno23 30(28)
djdandy 30(36)
emy 29(34)(30)
Smidge 29(42)
zazzy 28(39)
frodis 25(28)

Congrats to frodis who holds on to win the WILL GO PTTE in her first try....here's a little sumpin for ya from the agman

SHOULD GO RESULTS

Weekly results

Congrats to csno23 and Tummy who correctly thought Lauren should be the runner up!

Congrats to frodis who correctly thought Scotty should win it all!

frodis 1
csno23 3
mrc 4
Tummy 4
zazzy 5
Belle 7
djdandy 7
Bob 8
Mom 9
cahaya 11
Corvis 11
emy 11
batts 13
Smidge 15

Final SHOULD GO results

Corvis 58
Smidge 58
emy 54
cahaya 52
batts 48
Belle 46
Tummy 46
frodis 42
Bob 40
mrc 40
zazzy 38
djdandy 36
Mom 34
csno23 22

Congrats to csno23 who runs away with WILL GO PTTE title by 12!! Here's a little sumpin for ya from the agman

See you for SYTYCD PTTE this Summer!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS Snidget 05-27-11 1
 RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS frodis 05-27-11 2
   RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS emydi 05-27-11 3
       RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS frodis 05-27-11 4
 RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS Corvis 05-27-11 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-11, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
Wow, my change really ended up making a big improvement in the Will Go.

wOOt on tying with Corvis for worst Should Go list. Good to know as bad as my taste in music is, America's is that much worse!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-27-11, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
I think I'm more excited about winning this than I was about the finale. Scratch that, I KNOW I am more excited about this than I was about the finale.

Of course, this means that I can never play again.

I owe it all to Scotty and all of the the teenagers who want to marry him.

THANK YOU Emy! (and thanks, Agman, for the sig!)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-11, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
wait, Maroonclown is a teenager?

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-27-11, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
She wants to do things to him, but I don't think marrying is one of them.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-27-11, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
That was fun. I am damn proud of my "Should Go" ranking. Fight the Man!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •